RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

jesus christ I need to stop walking like a ghost. I keep freaking my mom out. O_o

But I thought she knew I was there xd.png

jesus christ I need to stop walking like a ghost. I keep freaking my mom out. O_o

But I thought she knew I was there xd.png

lol, I do that to my mom all the time. It's funny how jumpy she gets when I'm not even trying. laugh.gif

I need to buy flavored water. It'd making drinking it a lot better. I know its water, but it has no taste! I guess that could be a good thing. It could taste gross. Like that charcoal mom tricked me into drinking as a kid.

...saying it was soda. I can't believe I fell for that. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

Sometimes I wish I had more control over my brain.

Like during class. Brain, please don't wander too far.

But no, I'm doomed to an eternity of an overactive imagination which I do love sometimes.

Exactly this...

Except, I have a more crazy one than you do... I guarantee you...

~

You are mine, you are mine, and you are now MIIIIIIIINNNNNE. *snuggles pyropes*

... oh yes!... nope... yeah... no.

~

I really seem to like this game. But it's so painfully simple.

~

... PANCAKE!!

user posted image

marvel comics are very serious. possibly the most serious thing i've ever read.

i just...thor i love you don't ever change. <3

I need to take my medicine. Maybe it'll help these weird thoughts stop. Too late, I'm already onto that train of thought, I think. I guess the "giving the bad guy a chance" spot has been filled. I just can't get the meaning of that through my head. I guess that's what being a teen does to me. Oh crud on a stick, it's getting light out. Oops. Didn't have any sleep. Might as well... hop back on the computer!... hello DC, what an awful morning this is.

I wonder if I can convince mom to move the Blu-ray player into my room.

Hrm... Should I watch all the Judgment Boy stuff I found on Youtube? Or should I continue watching the AAI 2 English patch vids? Decisions, decisions...

I have NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING.

...again.

I can't believe my teacher wasted more than 2 hours trying to get organic chemistry stuff through my thick skull today. It's becoming more and more obvious I'm never going to be any good in this field... too bad it's my field of choice -___-

OHHHH I don't want to do this! College isn't really THAT important, right?.....

*starts to sketch and doodle*

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

Oh hey I'm alive. And I posted. Wow. I feel like I've done so much now considering I don't post normally anymore.

I love the people on this site. Everyone is so awesome. biggrin.gif

on another note. why the heck is my connection so crappy? dry.gif

hahaha I have done nothing productive all day.

Well, no... I did watch ONE video lecture! On something I pretty much already knew -> didn't even take proper notes but still! That counts, right?

/so deep in her oblomovism it's not even funny

I haven't found any current events for tomorrow's politology class. I don't understand how much I'm supposed to find and I have no idea how to summarize it and am probably overcomplicating this extremely simple matter. Even if I did have some, I won't be capable of presenting it in front of the class because I'm horrible terrible, having pinpointed the cause - my seriously cripplingly low self-esteem that isn't getting better, and I've given up on this issue as for every tiny success I have a huge failure and it seems I'll just become a complete mute and never talk to anyone again or something. :x

The teacher even offered me the option, why didn't I throw it on my classmate the moment it presented itself.

Ugh.

Even so I guess I'll need to have a talk with the teacher in the morning so I can work out the situation with her... crap

Edited by Orlageddon

I'm confused . . . very confused.