RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

What the hell why have I been taught this wrong my whole life?! All teachers explained it like that so I've put it into several lab reports, into the olympiad, into tests... and now I find out it's not actually what happens there. D:< Gah!! How hard is it to teach the REAL way things work!

And it seemed to make so much sense too... ;_; oh well.

and a left, and a right, up you go, climb climb climb... flop. Hermit crab fails the vertical challenge.

Hungry. Didn't have enough to eat for breakfast but don't want to move. I also need to make a few phone calls >.<

please stop loudly making out on the couch in the cafeteria ten feet away from me. it's all this horrible smacking and DEAR SIR THAT IS NOT WHERE YOUR HAND GOES oh my god........

Did I seriously just write "chloride concentration of chloride" in my notes lol

Talk about losing focus in the middle of a sentence. Jeez. And now I suspect I'm going slightly crazy because I can't stop laughing at it like an idiot

Today went by too fast. I wanted to get the leaves raked up, or at least started. Sigh~ I guess I could always do it tomorrow, but I have plans.

....Sigh~

I have no idea what I'm doing. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but now...I dunno.

Why is it that whenever one person start yawning everyone else starts yawning? Dang it. Now I can't stop. dry.gif

Unnf, writing about my Thallium personification almost hurts. He's so much like me, but I probably shouldn't be identifying with a deadly poison to this extent D: It makes him a bit difficult to work with.

That selective mutism though... I feel him so much there lol poor guy

Okay, I'm caught up. now waiting for the next installment is going to suck. guess I should work on my own projects in the meantime. Hopefully it'll be easier now. Doubt it though. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

UUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH I don't like taking tests...that SAT was terrible. Hmm...

I want pizza.

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

OHMYGOSH

BUNNY EARRINGSSSSS ^w^ I LOVE BUNNIES EEEE

*crumbles to an incoherent squealing mess*

best present ever lol I'm never taking these off wub.gifwub.gif And my best friend got me a porcelain bunny too jesus guys are you trying to kill me with cute xd.png

Wait, did that just happen? Did they really thank me? *squee* I am so on Cloud 9 right now. biggrin.gif It's one thing to be excited about being inspired by someone else, but when you manage to inspire them it really makes you feel like your on top of the world. wub.gif

Jeez I love when characters not only have the effect I want them to have, but take it to the extreme xd.png Uranium's meant to be a literal sociopath, and good at manipulating people using his charm... so far, without me explaining him at all, like 3 people I showed have found him hot/cute (my mom being one of those, lmfao). Soooo I guess he's one of those whose design works x3

Now to finally work up the guts to start posting refs on dA O_o

Why is it that I get such amazing ideas and then when I want to write them out my mind goes blank? *headdesk*

Happens all the time uwu

Ah, the memories. One of those things that's just so amazingly awesome that you just can't help but brag =w=

So much I wanna do, but I feel like I can't do them at all. >__>

Wanting to breed dragons for people today, but seems like there's no interest.

Also: I need to find more hatchlings to use as dividers and need to start thinking of names for the newer dragons I've acquired...

So much to do, so little time.

I WISH I KNEW HOW TO DRAW AND COLOR PROPERLY! -sobs- Maybe it would be easier if I knew what I was doing... dry.gif I just want to hurry and show this to Kat and Pall already! Dhlvxjggihvhdyfhov x.x I also wouldn't mind pestering kids being well-mannered kids instead. If you would just. Stop. Touching. That. That's not a toy and yes you WILL break it! At least letting them draw gives me enough time to do it myself. tongue.gif

Why is is so hard to find a good pic of those two? They look so much alike! Is it really that hard to see a connection between them?! Hell, if one were younger I would've sworn they were twins! Use your heads people! *flails*

Sometimes I wish I had more control over my brain.

Like during class. Brain, please don't wander too far.

But no, I'm doomed to an eternity of an overactive imagination which I do love sometimes.

I hope my new story does good.