RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

why am i suddenly so angry

oh wait... that time is coming again, welp, mood swings ahoy dry.gif

Ew, ew, EW! Why would you do that without turning back first? That's just so gross! I got the heebie jeebies! Ewww! But okay THAT was funny I gotta admit.

look, i get that your a busy teacher ... i get that class is tomorrow and i'll get my test back for sure then.

but you SAID you'd have grades posted yesterday. and they're still not posted.

i'm dieing, literally dieing to know what i scored on my 2nd Cal 2 test and if i can expect my midterm grade to remain an A

do you hear me teacher. I .... NEED ... TO ... KNOW!!!!

user posted image

Edited by Red2111

WOOHOOO my orange fluff ball of terror is scheduled to get his neuter on this friday *grins*

maybe now the little 6 month old half feral kitten will calm down xd.png

ps he's the orange kitten in the "interwebz" button in my siggie

back story - back in august i was coming to work and saw a ball of orange fluff in the middle of the road. so i stopped morning rush hour traffic to scoop the little guy up.

turns out the ball of fluff was a 4 week old kitten, who was the picture of good health (covered in fleas but no worms and no external or internal injuries ... well hes a bit off in the head, but thats a different story xd.png)

he's transformed from a ball of 1.2 pound fluff of shaking termors and wide eye fear ... to a near 10 pound fluff ball of walking terror and boundless energy who loves to snuggle his mommy and isn't very sure of whether the dogs are things to beat up (especially when they want mommies attention) or things to be ignored. and who will walk to the moon and back if only for a smidgen of a morsel of *whispers* fancy feast

Edited by Red2111

Why does he keep sending these mixed signals I don't know what to think about this D: and he's been acting so weird lately, but not like cute weird... like WEIRD weird. I'm mostly just confused tbh like what is going on

then again, I've been getting worse and I think I'm so transparent by now ahh and I've been hella awkward. so maybe he's just not sure wtf to do around me anymore. or he's noticed and is trying to get me to back the hell off already cause jesus christ betty this isn't normal. or maybe I'm not such a special snowflake and it has nothing to do with me, what a novel concept

BUT WHY THIS KIND OF PHRASING THEN???

I need to get some kind of reference to compare how he talks to others, maybe he's just like that with everyone. After all I'm clearly biased

Dammit, why can't we be peers so I can read too much into things and actually have a chance to be right? Why can't I just crush on someone who is on my level and around my age, why am I even thinking about this kind of crap?! I thought I was ABOVE this! D:<

You're giving me hassle over a spelling error? Really? So I spelled his name wrong. He's just a pony. Excuse me for never having seen his name spelled out before. And is cussing me out and replying in all caps really necessary? dry.gif

I've just written the goofiest description for one of my dragons ever. During class. What am I even doing.

Still kinda breathy. Hope I am okay tonight. Will definitely prop my pillows up. And stop by starbucks tomorrow morning (hopefully).

Still kinda breathy. Hope I am okay tonight. Will definitely prop my pillows up. And stop by starbucks tomorrow morning (hopefully).

Take it easy, Sock. I read what happened and hope you feel better soon. sad.gif

~*~

I'm still kicking myself for missing those two uber rare CB's. I probably will for a while yet. I want to headdesk every time I think about it. dry.gif

I love getting positive reviews for my stories, especially when people really enjoy them. It does wonders for my mood. biggrin.gif Though, why is it that I only notice all of the typos after i upload the darn thing? dry.gif Eh, I'll fix it tomorrow. I'm not in the mood to clash with spelling errors tonight. My day was long enough as it was.

I should probably go to bed. But then again, meh. But. No, I'm done with school. Enough already. Hurry up spring break. I wish to be nocturnal again.

I have no idea on when spring break is yet =3=

How did I not notice my hand is bleeding?! It's all over my controller and blanket and gosh darn it I don't want to wash it tonight... For that matter how did I cut myself so badly without noticing? =3= Hdndbvffb stupid now it finally starts to sting.

Edit: And now I wish DC sold band aids. I'd love to use one with a bleeding moon haha

Edited by AquaTart

Why do we need sleep? I mean, I know why, but what's the point? Wish I could just plug into a wall and recharge myself while still on, like my computer. there's too much I need to do and it'd get it done a lot faster without sleep. Okay, now I know I need to go to bed, I'm not even making any sense.

*passes out at her computer*......Zzz....Zzz.....Zzz....

Edited by Syiren

I am just sitting here looking at you mortals listening to AoT music

I DONT KNOW IF HES DOING THIS ON PURPOSE OR NOT AAAHHHHHHH

Blugh, my breathing is still way too stressed. I can't constantly drink coffee to boost my lungs. D: Should go shower, though. That should help.

OH WOW Bleeding Moon band-aids would look amazing! I bet I'm the only person to read old posts like that...hm...

This sketch is being stupid. Why won't you listen to me, dragon wings? Bend in the direction I want you to when I put you on paper.

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

I can't deal with these feels. I don't even know what they are. Complex, confusing mixtures of sorrow, frustration, who knows what else. What is going on.

I wish people weren't hiding information from me. I need that. I need this surgery, it'll improve my quality of life and I won't be so damn dysphoric. :c All I've gotten from anyone is "no surgeon will perform a hysterectomy on a 17 year old!" I doubt that. I don't trust anyone because they're more concerned about me changing my mind and suddenly wanting kids than they are about the fact that on a monthly basis I'm in absolute agony...