RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Poor Sock!

Well I'm happy about this holiday!

I have become more confident about asking people for help and requesting in General.

I am modest and think I am not worthy of the kindness shown here.

censorkip.gif, I think one of my skinks is going blind. I hope the reptile vet has openings this Wednesday. sad.gif

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! I thought I wasn't gonna get a Zombie this year! I had to kill a messy Silver, but I got it! YES! I would have cried if my Silver ended up dying for nothing, but he's a ZOMBIE! YUSH!! Now he can go eat some brains tonight. xd.png

*huggles silver zombie*wub.gif

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Right?! It's my first halloween and I got one from my two tries, and I didn't think I would get one but I did! Yay for Grave dragon! But I feel bad for my Cavern Lurker...

Dammit, Patreon is not a place to play "sub for sub" with money.

asfdjk; Blushing. Did one of those anon things my tumblr crush posted and it was a giant YES to, if other circumstances permitted, she would date me. And she just posted that most people make her uncomfortable and she goes for people who give her good vibes. asdfjk; So sweet.

Why is it bills multiply but cash shrinks? sighs as she examines the contents of her bank account and wallet.

Congrats to MyaMouse for succeeding in getting a zombie. But a silver? I don't care how messy the lineage was, I would have loved it for you.

People want zombie's it is true. Is a zombie the undead dragon in the encyclopedia? I need sleep or coffee.

Why is it bills multiply but cash shrinks? sighs as she examines the contents of her bank account and wallet.

Congrats to MyaMouse for succeeding in getting a zombie. But a silver? I don't care how messy the lineage was, I would have loved it for you.

People want zombie's it is true. Is a zombie the undead dragon in the encyclopedia? I need sleep or coffee.

*reading Syrien's scroll*

But he silver was an adult. Hem, hem.

And thanks?

It's probably not appropriate to email a professor and ask what I can do to make sure I keep up the A/B needed as a grad student besides leech off a student who's actually smart and capable unlike myself. *sigh*

I wish I could just

reach into that egg and pull the hatchling out

I should probably have been here for the Halloween event. I did sorta give up on getting all the breeds anyways. It's like with Pokémon, there are now too many to get them all.

Ah well.

Why I didn't think of DragCave when it was Halloween? I totally missed that 2014 Halloween Dragon egg...

This is me on 50% of the holidays every year rolleyes.gif

Microsoft Word, I hate you. So freaking much. Worst. Word processor. Ever. Too bad my school uses PCs and I can't realistically switch to Pages.

Analyzing online ads is a terrible assignment.

Just when I've decided to focus and get something done it invites me to go browse the internet and get even more distracted. >_<

Oh my god, I can't open this bottle of tea for the life of me. My hand is being rubbed raw and I'm thirsty. ;_;

My teacher said don't cheat the margins... somehow I doubt he was thinking anyone would have to use the margins to make the paper shorter to fit the limit... Maybe he won't notice? I don't want to be the only one to turn in 1 1/4 pages of text for a 1 page assignment.

My teacher said don't cheat the margins... somehow I doubt he was thinking anyone would have to use the margins to make the paper shorter to fit the limit... Maybe he won't notice? I don't want to be the only one to turn in 1 1/4 pages of text for a 1 page assignment.

Nah, teachers are good at detecting those cheating methods. Well, they became students themselves and know the ways...

The attitude makes such great difference, I think I might actually be able to understand and have use of this. smile.gif

Smoke alarm's going off every five minutes, no idea why, replaced the battery, took the battery OUT, and it's audible through almost the entire building and hurts my ears so I can't just ignore--

-- welp there it goes again