RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Not sure this talk is actually going to be informative. =U Too bad I didn't do any real undergrad research I could present. >_>

mmm, i kinda want to ask if she saw my b-day gift, but i don't want to seem like i'm showing off or anything........ >->

This Avatar of Creation needs to hatch already. I have better things to do than babysit a 3d20h cluster of pixels that keeps getting sick because it's at 6,197/416/3--

-- Oh look, it hatched at the exact same time that I fogged it.

Ugh. Gaia people are bugging me so much, and I'm backed up with homework, art and school/sleep schedules. Seriously. Ugh.

wow, that is so dumb

and you're on gaia? friend me? nah, you don't have to, i don't do much on it uwu

Picking this topic was a bad idea. I just don't know enough about it. Blah.

Dang, I feel like I am doing more makeups than anyone else. What is up with these kids? X_X

Dem shoes though

They should really just have gone barefooted instead of wearing those ridiculous brown things

wow, that is so dumb

and you're on gaia? friend me? nah, you don't have to, i don't do much on it uwu

PM me username.

SO MUCH ART TO DO...

So tired... Must finish... homework... or will lose part in play.... *collapses*

I need to go to sleep. :|

I also need to catch up on my commission queue...

Sweet! May not have talked well (or been able to answer any questions, lol) but at least my slides were organized according to my blunt, no-filter friend. o3o

All that information must have been hard to process and how you can still live with that many cells being split apart is still a mystery. Being able to use 100% of your brain is out of this world.

Booored. :/ Why is there absolutely nothing on on a friday night? Won't be able to sleep yet, either.

FurAffinity's been getting DDOS'd for like three days now. This is annoying and ridiculous.

My nose. My mind. I don't like colds. Especially not these ones. My nose tickles. And I should sleep.

No, I shall not let the medicine make me sleep!

...Yeah, let's go to bed. My mind cannot think straight and-

Waffles.

No, not waffles. Cream, King, stop messing with my head...

Time to sleep before my thoughts get any weirder. (Too late.)

Ugh, just thinking about it is making me get a headache.

Roller coasters aren't manly.

And here I am watching to much Fairy Tail.

Holy cripes! That CB ice was just sitting there and no one clicked on it and I did just cuz and...and I got it? For real? Are you Serious?! AWESOME!

....Well that just made my day. biggrin.gif

...*squee* x3

I hate it when you think of blinking and then you just blink...

Darn it! Now you just made me blink.