RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Come on. Come on! When are you gonna change my grade? I have a C in your class and I shouldn't. tongue.gif

So if x = 112 and 112 divided by 14 is 8...that's not right, the mean was 6 not 8 so that means x doesn't = 112. ARRGGH!!! Doing maths homework while on Dragon Cave isn't a good mix!

Microsoft Word, I hate you. So freaking much. Worst. Word processor. Ever. Too bad my school uses PCs and I can't realistically switch to Pages.

So true.

I renewed my Office Subscription so I can finish writing this story... Why can't I write still?

Vampiric: I want to punch something too. Why don't we punch each other? Then we can punch something and get revenge on each other.

As cathartic as that may have been, I'm not one to punch people who don't deserve it. Inanimate objects on the other hand, are always free game. If you still need something to punch, try not to aim for my head, okay? You might knock one of my loose screws out.

I'm over it now; went for a nap... I'm not even sure what got me so riled up in the first place. Thinking about it, I don't want to know. Might make me mad again. xd.png

---

Oh, I'm an idiot. I sent the wrong file for assessment not once, not twice, but three times. I should go through and rename my folder directories to "_completed" when I finish my assessments... having four directories by the same name is a dumb move on my part. Gah.

Edited by VampiricOmen

hnnng

STOP BEING ADORABLE OK

gAH

Like my last post from before my hiatus was about this exact thing pretty much. and I kept posting about it before a million times since a year ago or so and probably annoyed the hell out of everyone and NOTHING HAS CHANGED. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY.

Okay I have no idea how I'm going to survive this 2-day field trip. It's going to be EPIC because holy crap it's almost 2 full days with this guy AND a chemistry topic, but it also means I'll have to make a conscious effort not to be an idiot for that same amount of time. xd.png Oh well he's actually almost the same level of confused as me (almost. my confusion level is like the speed of light in a vacuum, nothing can reach it except light/me). It'll work out

(Course he manages to be a sweetie at the same time while I'm just stupid and annoying but eh)

Help I should have gone to bed an hour ago but internet

OF COURSE I JUST HAD TO TOP THE PAGE WITH THIS

IT'S BACK

Edited by Orlageddon

Two weeks and one day. Bring on the hype. Why do we have to move on release, why?!

Vet trip in an hour. Seriously hope it's treatable. Her eyes looked great before they went cloudy.

Vampiric: Don't worry, i'm probably deserving in one way or another.

You want to know my thoughts? They'repretty dull.

Homework, end. I can't wait for tomorrow, we only have 2 pages then because of testing. I hate this spelling homework, it takes forever.

And I still have to do my math.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I am 39 tomorrow... I don't act 39, I don't think 39.... my knees feel 93 but other than that I don't feel 39 either. I feel more like a kid at heart. surrounded by coffee, toys, blankets...okay kids don't generally do the coffee thing, I never did... but still what is a birthday other than a simple number. 39 means I should be very much an adult, a middle aged person; but I still act much like I did about 19 years ago, even longer. From my understanding, people do not see me as being older than 25 at best... I don't look 39. I am a Derp. I really must have Peter Pan Syndrome.... I won't ever grow up.

Edited by Starscream

What do those Alts look like? tongue.gif

Your avatar and statements put an image into my head of Spiderman taking a picture when they come out.

*Facepalm*

There's a Ladybug on my hand....in the library....how it'd get in here?....Thank you for not being a spider.

I would say "Sure is!" but this is current thought thread or could I say that... I guess I will.. Sure is!

So picky. They're censorkipping labelled, how can they be hard to find? Ugh. No, I don't want to work on it tomorrow. I have to work on my poster, you know the one for which I don't have any research for and the jerky profs just assume I must have something I an fill out. =\

I am tired. tired tired...and that cheese cake... the one at work was gorgeous, the one my husband bougth from teh supermarket was so...blah.