RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

If I see anybody who doesn't have all three shimmer colours, it's pretty much 100% guarantee that they will soon have them.

But I only have 1...

It's a pain in the neck, isn't it MyaMouse?

One project down, two to go. One of which is practically finished, just need one screenshot after people accept the requests. At least with the last project I'm familiar with Photoshop. Creating a website interface will be heaps of fun. Learning HTML and CSS from scratch, maybe not so much. xd.png

This is Halloween- Spooky scary skeletons~ NO, BAD MIND. Choose a song and stick with it.

...Not again...

This eraser says 'for big mistakes', but i don't know how to erase a person...

I am so, so, SO thoroughly sick of my school's wifi. It never freaking connects to anything and it blocks DC. I just want to check my scroll between classes. Is that too much to ask? tongue.gif

Wanting to get another dragon idea in the requests area, but not sure if I should have it accepted now. The one I have already is going slow... I could wait after the holiday but there are two more...

That is multiple people who've told me my presentation was the best so far. =D

Good reviews by the professors, too. I hope it's an A and that it's high enough to offset that ridiculous 89! D|

it tends to do that

you're name makes me miss home ):

i don't fly back until december though cuz that's when i can take vacation from work.

Aaaaand this group assignment is going to censorkip.gif. Everybody are writing stuff independently of one another and none even attempts to answer the questions we had set up or follow the format and schedule I had planned for everyone. Last hope is that he'll look at the individual parts and judge primarily on that and the individual assignments. He knows we've had lots of issues in our group, difficulties getting our schedules together, and one member with the mental frailty of a withered leaf...

I just ran out of incubates! With 63 red dragons I didn't even think that would be possible! ohmy.gif I guess I've been picking up too many AP eggs.