RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I just want to be alone. Forever. I can't do this people thing.

Why can't I just be paid for doing nothing?

I learned something today. I know things I never knew I knew from 15+ years ago. It genuinely creeped me out.

... I may have to pair my GoNs with two mates for each Avatar instead of one... even after I summon my third, there are just so many options for Change.

Why did we have to get severe weather today? Great no snow, but I'd rather face a blizard than the threat of Tornadoes. sad.gif

You know you watch too much Doctor Who when you're having an argument and trying really hard not to swear, and the first thing that comes to mind is "You son of a Dalek!" ... tongue.gif

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I really don't want to go to that appointment today. I really don't. If only it didn't cost $50 just to cancel. Sigh~ dry.gif

I sense some very interesting drama about to rain down in chem class today. Fear not though, my best friend and my chem teacher, I AM READY TO DEFEND YOUR HONOR. >:I

...unsure.gif

I wish homework finished itself.

I really do not want to find out how high school homework is. Maaaaaann.

I wish I had gone to bed earlier. It is late and I need to be in the car in less than 2 hours. Smacks head and says, "I am an idiot."

I wish I could go to bed earlier. I have to do all my assignments by tomorrow- 2 essays, 3 spelling, 2 grammar, 2 math, and 1 science.

This is what I get for procrastinating.

Huh. I'm almost disappointed. But mostly really glad the class went by without incident. blink.gif Cool! Guess it helps that the main instigator was conveniently absent...

Not an apology in sight though.

Expecting a mark of 93% or so on this test, hmm. Why am I so meh about that? I had no idea what was going on for most of this unit and most of the test for that matter, I should be excited as hell lol. And the only things I missed were those I really honestly had no clue about, not stupid mistakes from not paying attention or somesuch. So, yay I guess :]

Now for THIS unit though. That's going to be a ride alright. These chapter titles scare the hell out of me, I've never seen these things in my life xd.png

Typing with a broken spacebar is such a pain hnng but I think I'm getting used to it

Edited by Orlageddon

Ever had a cap so tightly stuck you ended up using a knife to cut the seal and pry the lid off?

I might have strep. I don't need juice taunting me in this way. I need you for drinking. =(

...I can't think of anything interesting to post on here... Uhm, butts.

Edited by Brotato

How'd I get this kind of luck? 3G Thunder from Spiral GoN AND an awesome code? Da heck? blink.gif

Awesome. biggrin.gif

Rachel has physical therapy tomorrow... maybe I should go to mental therapy tomorrow... I seem to need it...

I'm still healing from 2 surgeries I had back in June, on my neck (front and back)

Should I put my username on it...? My siggy is GOING to be on there though.

Username, or no username? And what color?! DX