RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Ugh. I really don't want to go out into the field, write my proposal, and finish earth surface homework this weekend. If I cut out going into the field, will my advisor really know? It's the only thing I can put off.

Am I the only one who thinks of Golden Wyverns as "shimmers"? They were called that (before of their egg description) before the new Prizes came out, and I haven't gotten used to the nickname change.

*flails* I'm here and I'm not sure why.

I keep thinking about and I'm sure it's not healthy. I just feel so down at the moment, not sure why, but it's enough for me to turn something I shouldn't to help. Also, not talking to people. Nobody knows.

Edited by sarahfish89

Oooooh gods, the numbness is starting to fade. I can feel my teeth again, and they're not too happy. :C

Mostly good day. Nothing to complain about.

Except every so often I would randomly remember I had a lucid dream last night. Which got depressing, because...

... the only reason I knew I was dreaming was because my dad was there. I ran up to him, hugged him (because even in-dream I knew he was supposed to be dead), and then realized "Wait... this has to be a dream."

^ :c

That reminds me of dreams I've had about my dog who passed away. I was too happy at the time to realize it was a dream.

If you're going to ask me to breed you something for free during the Halloween breeding season don't lock yourself with other eggs on the first day.

Please just take the thing I need this egg slot :|

Edited by Kiryu

'kay, this is actually pretty good now, but still straying a bit too much from the point from time to time. And it's a bit too long. But if we say anything about that she'll cry and get depressed, and if we say all's fine she'll cry and think we're patronizing her. sleep.gif There is no way to be supportive, you just can't get a happy end when you're working in a group with this woman.

The community here is so nice. ^^ I'm getting a lot of gift offers these past couple of days and someone was even kind enough to return an egg I accidentally abandoned.

Okay, let's see... I've gotten all of the dragons described before the third act of the musical... As soon as I get the last dragon needed for this naming scheme (and when the others get reviewed and such), I can finally get to work on the dragons post-intermission...

Hrm, I also wonder how many folks will get the reference of these particular dragons...

Meh, I might find them when I find them.

I want a grave dragon. Are they seriously so pretty that you can't spare just one?

I want a grave dragon. Are they seriously so pretty that you can't spare just one?

The year after a holiday release always makes said holiday release difficult to find. <-< I missed Graves last year and have only been able to catch one (nicely-lineaged) egg. sad.gif

Ah, that moment when you put on a dress that you last wore in 8th grade and find that not only does it still fit three years later, but that it's now too big. I feel absolutely no guilt about the piece of fudge and cookie I ate today. xd.png

Ug, if I had a nickel for every time I've wished the default settings on Microsoft Word were the standard MLA settings I would be rich enough to buy Microsoft and hire someone to change the default settings myself. rolleyes.gif

I am so very tired...I had fun today, but I also wish I had more time to do internet stuffs uwu