RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

oh god, rereading Bokurano manga while not feeling all that great to begin with = BAD IDEA

THE FEELS D:

but so addictive *keeps reading*

Very sorry to hear that, I can't believe that I got a 2g sunsong amphiptere from a GoN, beat that, syiren... also, why is this guys tongue so pointy? tongue.gif

So very tasty... but dangerous; you don't taste any of the alcohol at all, so there's a risk of overdoing it.

Two words: Printers. Suck. They're always running out of paper and throwing errors and I want to throw both of my stupid printers out of the freaking window.

Fell or Ghoti, both made me smile.

And I bet the next person will say either The Inflatable Pants or The Tasty Thing. Those are favorites

Edited by DoggyGuy

Fell or Ghoti, both made me smile.

And I bet the next person will say either The Inflatable Pants or The Tasty Thing. Those are favorites

Umm, thanks, but I think you're in the wrong thread. *points to title*

Ugggh I hate Sundays. Almost as much as I hate Mondays. Why can't every weekend be three days long.

Ugghhh... why can't some people know that this week is a break...

Also why does this thread exist... these people should post to actual games.

This hot pizza is burning my mouth and I doooon't caaaare because no one is watching my Livestream. I know they're probably busy or something, but you know I just kinda feel a lil dejected.

My god this chapter is a PAIN.

I mean it's not like I expected quantum theory to be easy but... what are we talking about??? My bad, I shouldn't have slept through 5 years of basic physics before this point. But still lol

Gosh why don't I grasp any logic.

Aannnnd I'm way behind schedule. wacko.gif Please electron configurations, don't fail me now... be easier so I can catch up again D:

Umm, thanks, but I think you're in the wrong thread. *points to title*

Ugggh I hate Sundays. Almost as much as I hate Mondays. Why can't every weekend be three days long.

No, I was thinking of it. I was just looking at that thread.

Why doesn't my eggs hatch and my hatchies mature. Because they are lazy. I like wolves. I'm going to name a hatchie something to do with lazy.

Edited by DoggyGuy

Just go away already sickness. I want to make some good Thanksgiving food and actually have an appetite to eat it. 3=

oooook ok ok ok we're suddenly looking at solutions for the Schrödinger equation

but I didn't even know what the equation was for???

did someone forget to put a lesson here or something? xd.png Or is it like super common knowledge, because there hasn't been a single mention of this monster anywhere and suddenly boom we're solving it without any kind of introduction. OKAY THEN.

I have no idea what is going on lmao

Edited by Orlageddon

~English only please~ Password! Password! Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Please have a little think about your priorities. To get you started I'll tell you one thing: it's not worth suffering an tantrum-induced heart attack because someone ascribed a not-so-desirable trait to your favorite fictional character.

Holey cheese. Good thing we have a break and I don't have to teach this week. My voice is absolutely not going to make it.

Oh man I'm actually kind of catching on now ohmy.gif unbelievable. Guess it needed a bit of time to sink in. I'm not like fully up to speed yet but I know what we're talking about!! SUCCESS

*too dense for AP Chem*

Good thing Geography is cancelled tomorrow so I got a whole afternoon to hammer this through my thick skull... I really don't need a test to worry about on top.

Sometimes I have no idea what the hell the voices in my head are talking about.

Just wrote the worst ballast in the history of sappy landscape descriptions. :B I just hope my teacher doesn't throw me out the door with it.

I dunno guys, I'm a bit scared. The conflicting emotions are real. I don't know what it is, but it just...doesn't feel like the other films did. Something about it. 'Course it's just a short trailer, but...I'm scared. And slightly intrigued. Slightly. Ogod(s).

Why oh why do Deep Seas have to be caught off the coast? Why can't they be the hybrid and Shallow Waters be caught off the coast?