RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

This girl at my school who's a freaking amazing artist (she's one of the best artists in the entire high school) sought me out to compliment out one of my paintings that was in my cubby in the art room. Oh my god oh my god she liked it. This girl's work is so good that it will probably be in a museam one day and she liked my work. Oh my god. Excuse me while I go freak out.

:c

Falling back into procrastination. WELL THAT DIDN'T LAST LONG DID IT. Book reports and literature history and German homework noooooooo I HAD THE WEEKEND TO DO THIS WHERE DID ALL THE TIME GO

Also why am I stupid and can't understand how gases work when it's probably simple. and my chem instructor has poofed, starting to think I'll never get this lab done and I'll drop out of the course. that was fast, took only a month to start lagging behind. cool

let's just hope the due dates work how I THINK they work and I'm not that screwed yet. wacko.gif

You mean it's not due today? Oh thank goodness asdfghgj

But now I have to move on to that other assignment I was supposed to have done already...

FORGOT ABOUT ART TEST IN LESS THAN AN HOUR OH CRAP

Well this is going to be interesting

Why do I feel like I'm not going to be accepted? What do I do next semester? Q~Q

That awkward moment when you start identifying with Claude Frollo

(book version, not Disney, so I still have hope I guess)

also oh god oh god someone replied to my friend's email but not mine that i sent almost simultaneously wHAT DID I DO

I wish I could color things. I mean, I love sketchy styles so I don't really mind that I can only sketch, but man it'd be nice to actually clean things up and make them look presentable!

Brrraaaain, why do you fail me on a day so perfect for independent study?! I did not need almost 12 hours of sleep, and how in the world can I still feel so out of focus after all that rest?! Stupid, stupid...

Still waiting impatiently for more RP partners and asks on my sideblog... Not much going on there.

Also: ARGH! Brain! Stop making me tempted to draw that band I recently found... DX

At this rate, my lab kit is going to arrive in April or so when I don't need it anymore ahaaha. Good thing they've got these alternate lab options, else I'd be SOL. (The online simulations are kind of neat, anyway. I have a feeling I'll end up doing my official lab reports online and just randomly messing around with the kit if/when it arrives. xd.png)

It takes me three million years to become interested in a subject and five seconds to lose that interest. I have got to find a better way of going about life.

omg I don't think I've had such a good week before. The only thing that would make it better is if I could actually get a chance to talk to him in private about what happened to him but I don't think I'll get a chance to. I'm glad he's alive, at least. And back and safe.

happy.gif I'll finally be able to sleep at night, knowing that my money is safe, or at least knows how it's doing and earning.

Wondering why cream soups tend to stick and burn on the bottom of the pan even on a super LOW heat.