RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

*GASP!* omg I can get that now! Ohhhhhh~ Christmas, you just can't get here fast enough!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Playing League with friends is 100x better than playing solo q, confirmed.

This belongs in the STATE THE OBVIOUS thread.

I feel very confrontational today. This does not bode well for later. crap.

Where's a Mtn. Dew when you need one? sleep.gif

Well, it's nice to know my virus protection still works. blink.gif

Aaaaghhhh perfect opportunity wasted. Could have spent this whole afternoon studying and got this blasted thing over with, now I have to deal with the stress of sitting in history class unprepared (i will never learn) and have it drag on a few more days. Curses.

There's chem tomorrow tho. That should make it all better. <3

In one week my luck has done a 180. Wish I could have this kind of luck all the time. Maybe it'll last long enough so I can get both the game and that movie. Boy wouldn't that be awesome. It feels good to finally have a Blu-ray player. biggrin.gif

How do people function without a land line? huh.gif

How do people function without a land line? huh.gif

Quite easily, actually. Everyone in my family has a cellphone, and anyone that needs to get in contact with us has our cellphone numbers. And as an added plus, we don't get telemarketer calls anymore because we still use our land line number when signing up for stuff.

------

When detention is filled with half the upperclassmen and literally all of them are there for too many tardies, it really says something. Here's a novel idea, Mr. Headmaster: maybe the rule is the problem. tongue.gif

Ugh, I really don't want to wait a whole week for that thing to get here. I've already paid for it. I wants it NOW! Buying online isn't all its cracked up to be. dry.gif

But on the other hand I can look forward to watching it on my new Blu-ray player for Christmas. biggrin.gif

This month is going to go by so slow. sad.gif

Why did that Influence have to fail? It's purple as a male, it would have colored right if the Influence had worked. ;-;

Take heart, my mind. The semester is almost over. Stay strong. We can do this. WE CAN DO THIS. WHY IS IT SO HOT IN HERE? *hyperventilates*

'boy this is going to be one heavy-packed text. When she wrote "write it as an article" I hope she meant an article aimed at the science community because your everyday person would be so clueless reading this.

What have I been listening to all this time?? Maybe I'd have been better off not knowing the lyrics... xd.png

the song is still so catchy though.