RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Heh...

Edited by Brotato

Excuse me while I attempt to contain my internal rage at the moment. I just want to be done with this neverending cycle. SO DONE.

it is still so chilly why winter, why? (cuz i swear it just skipped fall or something........but i'm from hawaii, so what do i know)

it is still so chilly why winter, why? (cuz i swear it just skipped fall or something........but i'm from hawaii, so what do i know)

You're from Hawaii too?

yeah, that's why i was asking where you were from cuz you mentioned camp timberline (i don't recall if i went to timberline........)

yeah, that's why i was asking where you were from cuz you mentioned camp timberline (i don't recall if i went to timberline........)

My class went last month. It was fun. Did you see the new High Ropes? It's worse than the previous one. I hate heights...

"Click here to win a free iPhone 6."

I wish my university's library computers had Adblock.

Edited by Brotato

Note to self, do not incubate an egg that's registered on EATW.

FRIGGA WARGA FRADDA RADDA BLAAAAAAARGH. I FOGGED YOU, WHY DID YOU DIE ANYWAY?!

I wish it was all clearer in my head. I wish I knew if I should have seen him. I wish I could quit thinking about it.

I need a dragon to gift to Sparrow for Christmas like I promised last month but the egg I planned on giving her grew up....

My house smells of dirty stocks... and its not dirty socks.. its that stinking pots of saurekraut I am making... and I touched it so my hands stink... my hands stink, my kitchen stinks.....but I want to make more? I've lost it.. this chef-life and constant food experimentation is gonna drive all living things out of my kitchen. Not to mention my tendency to lob hot ladles around....did I mention...my kitchen reeks?

Suddenly, everyone's from Hawaii. ಠ_ಠ

FFFFFFFFFF- Less than a week left. I'm doomed.

And then slender man comes out from the bushes, eats all the homework, and leaves me with nothing to do.

Oh yayz! Quoting it seemed to work. I'm such a noob not being able to figure this out easier. Never knew the negatives would work.

Certainly the most cheerful version of a song called Corpse Voyage I've ever heard.

Oh yayz! Quoting it seemed to work. I'm such a noob not being able to figure this out easier. Never knew the negatives would work.

All hail Ctrl - Num+