RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Damn, I reallyyyyy want/need to go to France this December holiday!!!

@glamoursea2 hahahaha omg! I'm on tumblr too and those skeletons are EVERYWHERE. quotes, gifs, screenshots, pics OMG. I still love the Tumblr community and their enthusiam for Halloween....

What on earth is this movie that I'm currently watching school? They are talking icelandic and I'm all 'wat'

Ugh i got sick right after school, but i am not sick anymore! Heh. Just like urge got sick after school.

I've made a decision. If I ever get my homework done, I'm only playing ghost-ish heroes this month. Well, also Broodmother...because she's a spider...and spiders are Halloween-ish. :I

I wish I could find The Dark Crystal on DVD. :/ I want to watch it now that I know there's a manga series for it.

I'm so not ready for this. Season 9? More like season 911.

Oh...oh god(s)...a massive fly just attacked my monitor...eeewwwww.

It seems all the dimar fans died out by 2005. I feel so alone. sad.gif

So many ideas, but no time to do anything about it.

I need to create...but homework won't let me. Q~Q

... some people apparently think I have several CB Golds, and are therefore okay to complain to about having a low number of CB Golds... I only have one, a male, and I'm very grateful for him...

I wanted to do something big for Halloween... And my roommate and friends just don't want to jump in along and don't care. :/ Halloween is my Christmas decorating guys! I love it. You could buy me halloween decorations for Christmas and my birthday and any other kind of gift in a year and I'd be thrilled.

Maybe a haunted house isn't going to be for me then... How sad.

Finding a Halloween costume is hard. All the pre-made ones for women are super skimpy, with short little skirts, and it's impossible to layer up under them to keep warm since they're fairly form fitting. I'm not going to an indoor party, I'm taking the kid out through the neighborhood. I wish I could dress up too in something fun, without violating my morals or freezing my knickers off. I don't know how mid-thigh skirts suddenly became a costume trend. I'm not seeing men's costumes designed even half as revealing as the women's. What gives?

Haha, My little sister is going as a vampire on Halloween, her dress is all gothic and everything...... But I am going as a gothic assassin, so I think we have a theme here...

I am so going to get it. My butt handed to me. Why do I go in the general discussion threads and decide to make remarks on the controversial subjects? Why?!

Sorry for blowing you off but I'm only looking for friends. The fact that you admit to flirting makes me uncomfortable, and I'm fairly certain you're a good deal older than me. Your TV set up sounds nice. Maybe invite me over as a part of a group.

Hmmm.... Figuring out what are the ranks of the officials of the New Order are is harder than I thought, Just how do I get new names for my two-head lindwurms if I can't figure out anymore officials....