RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Remember Aidan.

Heat Death, Big Crunch, Big Rip and are just concepts, made by flawed humans. Its just as likely it'll continue to expand forever.

crap as much as i like you please do not confess your crush on me right now i'm not prepared and i will have a panic attack for sure

Oh shoot, I am living up to my username, I own 6 masks from Venice, 2 from Verona, 1 from Florence, and 5 from Pordenone..... UGH, THIS IS WHAT I GET FROM LIVING IN ITALY FOR 3 YEARS!

Hehe. I am enjoying this Finnish metal music waaay too much. xd.png

Hehe. I am enjoying this Finnish metal music waaay too much. xd.png

There is no "too much" with Finnish metal. Keep going. xd.png

Why does it seem like Rubyshoes and SockPuppet Strangler do the most Mod work.

I only see them.

Edited by DragonKami

how many threads do you visit Kami? I'm pretty sure there's a head moderator for each forum so depending on which threads/forums you go to the more activity you'll see from a certain moderator though of course there are some mods that do more than others =w=

i think people are chatting in the chat room....

You... you bought me an Ensiferum album? You talk to me only twice a day and then you buy me an Ensiferum album? All I do is poke fun at your Joker-style car accident scars and ask why so serious all the time, and you randomly buy me an Ensiferum album because "Oh, I saw it and I know you like it...." THANK YOUUU... but now I feel bad because I'll have to buy you something so that we're even. .__.

AWESOME HARDCORE DANCE PARTY GO

*headbangs*

but srsly lol OP ocean is OP. ...

And now Kren shall gently dance away into the moonlight with his psychic hair powers. yep.

ETA: and now Dimar worries for my sanity

Edited by Aquenee

Please don't ignore me tomorrow please dont ignoremetomorrow jesús christo i just want to talk to you without both of us figiting like squirrels. stop playing with your hands and your hair just look at my face and actually conversate with me. Please just once talk to me. you did it before come on you can do it just have a comversation you worry me when you're like this. i know somethin's up stop denying it, you've been cutting yourself again havent you. just talk just let me know yo're alright you're my friend come on you can do this.

I...somehow...accidentally corrupted the stack... o-o

THAT'SENOUGHPROGRAMMINGFORTONIGHT.

He's not ugly. Why you be calling him ugly? I think he's a rather good looking dude and he's not ugly at the slightest. He has a unique face, a bit odd, but I think it's cute, and sure his hair is long but better to headbang with.

Stop calling him ugly, buttface.

So lessee...

Fire, fire, fire, fire, MOAR FIRE, FIYAAAH,..

argh, too much fiyah, it kinda scares me sad.gif And watch it somehow be amazingly awesomesauce..

I hate it when people caps lock when they type. It's very unnerving when it feels like you're being yelled at.

Edited by Syiren

Oh, hmm. Just realized that the playhouse's initials are SCP. I suddenly feel a lot less safe about going there now. xd.png

Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mm. If you've never had skyline chili on your spaghetti noodles, then you're missing out.