RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

If it is on Wednesday of the coming week you are at my school.

It is! What! ohmy.gif

The new parks and rec is on, right now and I am in front of a tv and I could be watching it...but I promised to wait for others so I can't yet. This is a travesty and the reason I should forsake social bonds and live alone in a basement apartment for the rest of my life, nothing but dogs and the good people of Pawnee to keep me company.

Very fine line, that is. Veeeeeeery fine.

Edited by KageSora

What is this NECROMANCY?! I know you want to know how to get this one sprite, but you did not need to necromance a 3 year old thread when you could of made a new thread...

______

Hmm, my vampires' cooldown is finished finally, Time to bite some eggs

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

Pointers. Pointers to structs. Pointer arguments. Pointers everywhere. All the pointers. ALhbgtewabgawk;gthbeurkafbdk;

Hmm, What to do now, I can make it rain or make it sunny, I control the isles with my emotions and the residents are all insane... Being Sheogorath and the Hero of Kvatch is fun!

Pfft, Oblivion Gate.... Why is it so hard to travel though oblivion, why is there a lava flow over the path I need to cross, why can't I finish this gate, why are daedra scary, why is there a spider daedra following me, why can't this place be like the Shivering Isles, why does Mehrunes Dagon like magma so much, why are there daedra everywhere, why is this daedra back; I was sure I killed it, why do I have so many questions

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

Argh, Java, y u calculate this to zero every time? I swear my functions and methods are working right...

As for you... I just need a break.

Hmm, interesting theory. Apparently my hiccups are counting down to the apocalypse. >:3

I need to defeat this boss, Jade is the only one alive and I have no more Life Bottles, I can't leave the cave without fighting this squid....... How in the world am I suppose to do this...

Argh, By the gods, I need to figure out what sidequest to do, but they seem to all include Asch... CURSE YOU ASCH! All I got left to do is finish this game again, but I want to do some end-game sidequests.... Grumble, I have to go back to my second playthrough now just to do these quests, but I am in the beginning on that one.... I WILL NEVER GET ALL THE TITLES AT THIS RATE!

I just need to figure out a good title and then I might start a webcomic :3

*stares at Java program*

Oh my gosh. I fixed it! I actually fixed it! I AM SO AWESOME. cool.gif

I am just...no good at this class...I don't understand....

Still so much homework to do. D: