RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

oh, i thought there was a new update....

but yeah, idk. megaevolutions make me cry TuT

ow, my neck hurts...wry? T-T

As a kid: "I don't want to go to sleep yet!"

Now: "I can't wait to get to sleep."

Had I only known...

Talking about abortion to complete strangers while they keep trying to tell you you're wrong, which in turn makes you made is NOT a good way to fall asleep.

I need to pee really bad.

Never mind.

I need to stop reading creepypastas...... But they are so interesting..... but it is 9:00 pm and I will never go to sleep tonight...... I wonder if anybody ever created a creepypasta about Zagi from Tales of Vesperia...... he is crazy enough.....

Wow so now I have a creepy stalker person on top of all this. And he just asked me "Why do you get to be sick?".

"get to be sick"

"get to be"

Yes because I just love having a rare genetic disorder that causes me to always be sick and I'll never get better.

I wanna go punch this kid now.

Why do my Vampires kill more eggs then they bite? sad.gif

3 projects sitting in front of my face, and I'm not doing anything about it. Stress, go away. You're not helping. You're the reason I'm in this situation, but this situation is the reason you're here. ashgdlagklrdalrndfar

I dont want to go to this wedding this weekend. I dont want to do this homework. I just want my ipod to actually work so I have music to listen to.

Ragnarok Online 2 is so ADORABLE, My little Noel is so adorable looking, I am happy that Aeriagames got some rights to share the game

Hahaha I don't care I'm going to sabotage you anyway xd.png You can put up gross stuff, I can delete it. You're anonymous and I'm anonymous too. It's fair game!

Ohgod, never again. It hurts and I feel so sick. I was right the first time I said never.

Need to call Person. Don't wanna call Person. Really actually need to call Person. DON'T WANNA CALL PERSON.