RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

C'mon, c'mon, just answer one of the questions tonight.

...Yeesh, I'm useless. I always say I'll be better.

Yeah, no, bed sounds better.

Oh well. Eight pages (+ research on eight different topics + the extra credit one for another page) and studying for a lab midterm doesn't sound too bad. Haha. Too bad lab isn't canceled this week so I could skip tomorrows lab and have more time for everything.

There just isn't enough hours in the day, to get everything done!

How can I get more active members to join my site.... hmmm?

First off, you get 10 bonus points because it's a Trihorn. Second, it's not that messy and third, You got three altered colored dragons in that lineage! Final result of my opinion? EPIC! That's one awesome Trihorn you have. biggrin.gif

First off, you get 10 bonus points because it's a Trihorn. Second, it's not that messy and third, You got three altered colored dragons in that lineage! Final result of my opinion? EPIC! That's one awesome Trihorn you have. biggrin.gif

Thank you.

Hmm... Does everyone watch that docter who show? Why dont I? Should I?

I don't want to pull out any more of my hair, but that one piece is bothering me...

Great, so he's afraid to talk to me because I'm a female. GREAT. I meet someone that is actually pretty awesome and cool and likes the things that I like, my friend is friends with him, makes us talk, and now he's telling my other guy friend that he's afraid to talk to me? Man up. Every time I approach you you just flat out ignore me. I don't think that trying to talk to you is worth the effort, actually. I'm just as terrified of talking to people I don't know as you are, and now that I've manned up and spoken to you, you ignore me because you're afraid you'll make a fool out of yourself? Dangit, boy. I am probably not going to murder or maim you, or make fun of you too harshly, although I do make fun of all of my friends so that is a legitimate concern you have there... Heh. But dangit, boy. Here I am acting like a blubbering idiot whenever I try to get your attention, you do notice that I'm trying to talk, and you just chose to ignore me? Have fun getting friends. UGHHHHHHHH. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO HARD TO TALK TO. ALL I TALKED TO YOU ABOUT WAS OUR STRANGE MUSIC TASTES AND NOW YOU'RE ACTING LIKE I'M THE DEVIL. Guys are weird. None of my actual dude friends have ever acted like that, they're all weird geeks who ask me for advice with their girlfriends and now this guy is just acting like I'm some sort of monster because I'm not a guy. I can't change that. I don't want to, either. Now dude, really. Why can't we all just get along? D:

Man, I love bananas. I wonder what Absian bananas would taste like. Normal bananas but better? ohmy.gif

Go get hit by a train. Please. You'll do the world a favor.

i don't know if i should be this happy

it's probably just a rebound thing

I want to get back into writing. I need to write another novel. Rain, go away so maybe I can go sit under the trees and feel inspired.

So you say that you're going to post the studyguide, Ms Teacher. You didn't. I don't care that you had to do something, this is my education. I'm sorry that I want to go and do something with my life, that I want to have money. And since you don't teach, my GPA is going to suck.

Once again, the egg I snag from the AP to use as Zombie fodder is an awesome lineage dragon. This time a perfect 4th gen stairstep from a Sunsong x Bronze Shimmerscale. http://dragcave.net/lineage/KFG8D

Should I be disappointed or happy? I never get this kinda luck when I'm actually looking for good lineage eggs in the AP. Naturally, I'm not killing this or the perfect moonstone x gold checker lineage I got earlier. http://dragcave.net/lineage/YDmnk