RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I can seriously imagine Syzatex just coming to a screeching halt in the middle of space and just screaming "MIRROR!!! MIRRROOOOOOOOOORRR!"

silly Paragamma, you screwed up Mirror. Or at least its orbit. Now it's just going to crash into everyone xd.png

Edited by Aquenee

I'm really bored, and should find something productive to do.

But I'm not. I'm just gonna sit here, all bored.smile.gif

It's 1:10am here and I'm still on my iPod in bed. How my eyelids aren't drooping and my iPod hasn't run out of battery yet, I have no idea. x_x

Maybe I'm too sensitive, which I am, but jeez. I feel kinda hurt, thanks for being so judgmental and generalizing all of us.

Vanilla Ice has a new show about him going Amish...

Where did I put my rum...

My current thoughts... are how I'm going to get 10 posts, so I can get rid of that annoying box up top! xd.png

Hungry....I've got a crazy craving for Pork-flavored Ramen and some Mtn. Dew.

Ugh,...I hate caffeine headaches. where's a Mtn. Dew when you need one? *rubs temples* >.<;

Right this unintentional and accidental all-nighter thing is getting too out of hand like how am I not tired. I got no sleep last night and I am wiiiiide awake tonight again.

how will I carry that thing to school though

I just noticed I type as if I were from some other country that doesn't have English as a native tongue. What. Why do I type with some strange accent.