RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I really love his freckles. Why do they always put so much makeup on him?

After today, I may be doing really bad in three of my classes. Yay! *throws confetti into the air and sulks in a corner*

Well, there's still time to raise the grades. I just hope it's doable. xd.png

I'm SO productive today. dry.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Why do people always assume that one thing I say is connected to something else I say? And then ignore everything else I said.

wow my cat just died and i'm not even sad?? what is wrONG with me???? how did i manage to make myself into this emotionless droid whAT

i guess it's not a bad thing i mean?? i'm sad but i'm not crying or anything i'm kind of just ready to move on and this always happens omg where are my emotions am i a robot

2 projects to do over the weekend. I need to lie down. Falling asleep at the computer. But it's still early. Quiz tomorrow. Need to study. I'm so bad at math.

It's a freaking public school, why are they making us read part of the bible... I just love it how they assume everyone believes in that!!! <_<

I wish they would reopen registration. :c

I hope I did as well as I think I did on that quiz. I hate it when I think I did pretty well, but then I get the quiz/test back only to find out I missed all the ones I thought I got right. -.-

...Seriously, though, when does my balance update?

I wonder if becoming insane is like your sanity just snaps, Like Jeff the Killer, or slowly dropping to insanity, like Cicero

(I ponder about these things, you know)

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

No.

No.

Just no.

Please.

I'm scared. I'm terrified, really..

I hate Duck Dynasty. Why did my school have to make Duck Dynasty as a day of spirit week.

We're having that exact same day for homecoming week. xd.png

She is upset about something I have no control over whatsoever, if I did I wouldn't have gone home early. I actually liked her as a teacher. Liked.

We're having that exact same day for homecoming week. xd.png

If it is on Wednesday of the coming week you are at my school.