RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Kipz. See, my problem is I see places like that and think "these places don't really exits" so I'll never be able to see them. Then I become really sad because I'm stuck awake when I'd rather be dreaming. I need to stop thinking about it because I'm genuinely making my self depressed. T-T

Don't know if that made any sense, but that's just how my mind works.

I haven't critiqued writing in so long that I'm going to scare some people away. I swear. I need to stop going overboard but I forgot how fun it could be?

That's it? That was the problem? I spent at least an hour trying to debug my code...and the problem was due to the fact that I forgot to add that in? AEGHEJASGJKESBRKJEWVBDJKBMAFGHRBDK

Well at least I figured it out.

By the Nine, I can be such an idiot sometimes.

I need to go outside sometimes

I wonder if anybody has ever heard of Pokémon Colosseum or Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (Everybody I have asked doesn't seem to of ever heard of it, even the people who seem to know everything Pokémon...)

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

I wish there were more dimar fans. I've never met one and I feel so lonely. sad.gif

Also, Java code. omfg

^ Have you programmed in C yet? C has this lovely concept called pointers. For me at least, they're so confusing and I have a hard time figuring out how to manipulate them (like using them as arguments 'n structs 'n stuff). Once you start C programming, you might come to better appreciate Java. Like I did. .______.

---------------------

I have so much junk to do when I get back from classes today. Do not want.

@Ali'i Makani Pahili: This is my (technically, although with a gap) second year of programming, and I've only ever used Java. I actually really, really love it, even though when nothing comes out right I want to scream. Maybe someday I'll do C; but I'll have to see what I end up doing with my studies. tongue.gif

Ohmigosh, I have to learn how to make an origami giraffe? I know this is supposed to be a hall-bonding thing, but I fail at crafts. And bonding.

I love Java, too, but I acquired a greater appreciation for it when I started C. Those pointers....agieabgkjahbgkreagdsg.

--------------

Homework, shut up, I really want to do this before I start on you. Go away.

...Ok, so maybe I'll eat lunch before I do anything...but I'm still doing that before I do homework.

Plus side to hanging sheets on the line to dry? Nice, fresh, clean scent. Laying down at night on sheets fresh from the line, who doesn't love that, right?

Down side to hanging sheets on the line to dry? Birds... Yep, there was bird poo on one of my sheets, so I had to rewash it. And of course, I didn't find it in time to let the sheet hang to dry. Stupid birds. sad.gif

Welp, time to move to England.

May I join you? laugh.gif

~

Uh, I was told this textbook was supposed to be super hard. I'm finding it quite easy... Am I missing something? D:

^ My favourite version of that song <3

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

hmmm, either my post was deleted or i have not posted in that thread........i can't quite remember........:/

Why can't you learn to mind your own business? So what, just because I was crying doesn't mean I have to tell you.

well it looks like october is the time to avoid tumblr

i swear to god if i see one more skeleton or cute ghost i'm gonna

i need more friends bc it's kinda late (late enough that all my friends seem to be sleeping) and i want to talk to someone ugh why am i always the last one awake