RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

...Great. I knew it would happen eventually, but...

Goddamnit I care about them both and they're pissed at each other and...

;_;

I just... want them to both be happy...

I am so good at Dreamweaver, I got my basic site for my Biology project and all of it was created based off my knowledge/memory of my Web Design class from last year

Argh I wish I could find a ring made of black metal. This cheap stuff pretending to be black isn't cutting it.

Homeworks... Hate them! tidying up my apartment sound rather fun, or doing some dishes or just about anything else!

i still don't know whether i should cry.....there really is no point in doing so, but it's depressing nonetheless....

If those alley cats outside don't shut up soon I will personally go out and use them for soccer practice.

Crows:

- 4th smartest creature in the world

- 2nd most capable when it comes to adaptation and tool usage

- Proven to be the fastest evolving species (tied with rats and cockroaches, anything humans routinely try to kill just evolves smarter)

- Able to mimic speech like a parrot.

- Outlives most mammals

- With flight, can easily escape bad climate.

- Rare sense of Family

- Facial recognition ability.

- Ties with Octopi for the chosen species to inherit the earth after humans self-destruct.

Well crap.

I'm scared of crows now.

That thing that happened today is exactly that thing that I constantly worry about happening. Constantly.

I'm thinking about how I'm supposed to interview a German exchange student when they're going to be answering my questions with vocabulary that I don't know.

People need to stop asking me if I speak Italian, yeah, I know I used to live in Italy, but only for 3 years and I only know one phrase "Non parlo italiano"

or "Ciao" but that is also French...

Lol, of course. I never should have expected the mini-flood to get noticed. Well, I hope those that picked up shinies appreciated it anyway.

gosh, i wonder if she's in her room.....doesn't sound like it but don't want to chance it too much....

Awesome movie I just saw, Y U OVER SO SOON?!

I've been doing homework for four hours now, father. Stop yelling at me to do it, I have a headache and I really don't want to have to yell back at you, especially since I know you'll hit me and yell harder.

I understand that chewing on your microphone may be a habit or whatever, but it's weird for me to hear on the other end. laugh.gif