RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Quit with the guilt trip mom, my stomach's hurting too much to get up right now. Get onto me again and I can't guarantee your carpet will stay clean for much longer. dry.gif

Think I'm kidding, I'm not.

Heading to away game, I hope everything is loaded right... don't want my keyboard jumping off my stand in the middle of the show again >_<

Least I has mah comfy shoes!

Two years later and I still blame Moira for what happened to Charles

Why'd it have to start now at the beginning of the weekend? Why not on Monday? I don't wanna spend my whole weekend cooped up in the house. TT-TT

This math teacher...I can't understand half of what he's saying...I don't even know what we're covering right now in class, tbh. o-o

Here comes another weekend I'll be spending in front of this computer doing homework. It's hot in here. I need air. D: Someone needs to come poke holes in the house so I can breathe.

---------------

So...instead of paying me back....you used that money to buy yourself the new iphone. Great. That's great. Good for you. I just wish you would understand that that's not your money to spend.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Why have I been wrong about everything today? I feel like such an censorkip.gif I come off like I'm in a bad mood, even my tone is mean, but I'm not trying to be angry or rude or a jerk. This has been such a bad day. sad.gif

*sits in a corner and cries*

Got

when I was a kid. I remember almost all the words to every song. >.>

[/nostalgiatrip]

OMG, I am scared. Someone requested that I write a description for my dragon Rugrats Theory, so I opened the Rugrats Theory articles on both Vocaloid and Creepypasta Wiki to help me write it. Then, just as I was posting said description on the Describe-A-Dragon thread, guess which song came on my MP3 player?

That's right. Rugrats Theory.

OMG THAT CREEPYPASTA IS GODDAMN HAUNTING ME I SWEAR

Ugh, I really, really don't want to do this debate. It's super subjective and uninteresting. I can come up with three minutes of stuff to say about it, but if my partner goes first and we used the same things... I'll just sound silly. Ugh, this debate topic sucks.

I don't like this class. T-T

It's so confusing. Thankfully, this next homework assignment looks significantly easier than the last one.

I'm finally realizing just how screwed up in the head Keitrow is...

banning the letter 'D' from usage in writing, lolwut bro? Where'd you get D from!? and even more lol at the main five not being able to have any D's in their names. So if you name your hatchie something with D in it, nah, not even a chance to become a superawesomesexyhappyfundragon. Start its name with a D, you're basically saying "THIS IS MY CHILD AND HE SHALL BECOME THE EVOLLEST OF EVULS."

And on that topic, at least he didn't wipe out 'D' from writing completely... We just have to replace it with ridiculous-looking plus signs.

Isn't this just the +an+iest thing you've hear+ of?! I'm shocked that his home continent isn't now called Gla+iona, considering he actually changed the 'official' name from 'drake' to simply 'lizard'... Which still has a D, but 'less prominently'. I hope Kren names his son something starting with a D, just to spite him(but that'd make for the next evil-paradox-dragon, wouldn't it. ._.)

I read too many creepypastas... now I can't go to sleep because of the fear that the funny mouth guy will come and break my jaw or something

Am I the only one that uses Water dragons to separate groups of dragons instead of paper dragons (I have none of those, I need to find a few of them)

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman