Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Well, be my guest. xd.png

Shall I put you on the list for "Exterminate" and "A lonely God then"?

Oh, yes, please and thank you! biggrin.gif

Look what I just traded for wub.gif

And I have real internets again so I will start breeding for lists again from tomorrow.

Edit:

Firerubynat: If no one has answered your question yet yes you can use/rename dragons and lineages you already have (as long as they don't duplicate someone else's) and you can also combine quotes.

Edited by Wiz

What an great code! <3

I'm also putting this lovely Daydream Who (they seem to be producing nothing but Daydreams lately tongue.gif) up for adoption. Please let me know if you take it and if you named it I'd make me a very happy camper indeed. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by stagazer_7

I got this one. Seems I don't have the lineage yet. laugh.gif

Thanks for giving this little Daydream a home! smile.gif You're on my Sunrise list of this lineage, but my dragons seem dead set on giving me Daydreams only, hence the massive delay - if you wish I can still try to breed a Sunrise for you as well. :3

Thanks for giving this little Daydream a home! smile.gif You're on my Sunrise list of this lineage, but my dragons seem dead set on giving me Daydreams only, hence the massive delay - if you wish I can still try to breed a Sunrise for you as well. :3

lol I lost track on how many lists I currently am. I'd love a Sunrise sometime, too. But I'd be happy to wait until everyone else got their dragon. smile.gif

I could. I'm still building their mates so they're free for now. Just PM me next week to remind me. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wiz

K9 wag your tail! xd.png

awww that one is so cute *-*

Edit:

@Wiz and your mail: Why do I manage to lock myself the very minute when you do your breedings? xd.png

Edited by Belisar

lol I lost track on how many lists I currently am. I'd love a Sunrise sometime, too. But I'd be happy to wait until everyone else got their dragon. smile.gif

That list is currently empty, so I'm making it a priority to get you a Sunrise ASAP. *primes Fetrility BSA*

Well I finally had time to breed a couple 2nd gens for my Mothership lineage. I only tried two of the four starter pairs, and they both produced! biggrin.gif Once a couple eggs hatch, I'll try the other two starter pairs *crosses fingers, knocks on wood*...

*checks spreadsheet first*

Can I call dibs on a 4G Sunsong x Sunstone Even-gen pls? And with this quote:

The Doctor: Spoilers!

Donna: What?

The Doctor: These books are from your future. If you read ahead, it will spoil all the surprises. Like peeping at the end.

Donna: Isn't travelling with you one big spoiler?

The Doctor: I try to keep you away from major plot developments. Which, to be honest, I seem to be really bad at.

And a 3G Royal Blue x Deepsea with the quote:

The Doctor: Oh, you're not, are you...? Tell me you're not archaeologists.

River Song: Got a problem with archaeologists?

The Doctor: I'm a time traveller. I point and laugh at archaeologists.

River Song: Ah! [extending her hand for the Doctor to shake] ...Professor River Song. Archaeologist.

If it's alright - I'm nearly finished with the Sunsong x Sunstone, and already started on breeding 2G for the RB x Deepsea... *beseeching look*

It's been 2 days and no one on the list has picked up this little egg yet (I did go a bit mad with my Who breeding lol) so he is up for grabs. Please let me know if you take it. biggrin.gif

Edit:

Thanks for letting me know sparkdragon!

Edited by Wiz

Yes, another lineage complete - lookie here. wub.gif

The list is open as of... now! biggrin.gif

Thank you, all three of you are added - 2 more spots left. ^^