Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Aww.. sorry Felishia.. I really hope you nebbies and fogs work together better for you line makes progress. smile.gif Don't give up on them *^-^*

@jerusha: I'd love to be on your list too, I don't have one of these yet. Pretty please? smile.gif

@Felischia: Ugh, bad Nebbies - hope they'll cooperate more next time.

Huzzah! I've wrapped up another lineage biggrin.gif - lookie here <3

List is now open. ^^

Edited by stagazer_7

Oh, that's lovely stargazer. May I be added to your list please? I'd prefer a harvest rather than a spring if that's ok.

That's very nice, stargazer. May I be added, too? I'd also prefer a Harvest if possible.

Oh, that's lovely stargazer. May I be added to your list please? I'd prefer a harvest rather than a spring if that's ok.

Sure, I think everyone would prefer a Harvest, since Springs are too green for this line and don't really mash well with the existing Fall/Harvest dragons. So unless stated otherwise, I'll just assume everyone wants a Harvest and if I do get a Spring (with the way these things have been breeding lately, I doubt it tongue.gif), I'll offer it here on the thread.

@jerusha: I'd love to be on your list too, I don't have one of these yet. Pretty please? :)

@Felischia: Ugh, bad Nebbies - hope they'll cooperate more next time.

Huzzah! I've wrapped up another lineage :D - lookie here <3

List is now open. ^^

I'd like to be added to the list too. :D

@Felischia - None of my Nebs have been alting either. ):

Everyone added, 2 more spots left. :3

@ stagazer_7: Add me too please? biggrin.gif It looks gorgeous! Grats!

@ jerusha: Oooh, pretty suns! I'd love to be added please! :3

Edited by sparkdragon

I've got 1 spot left on my list.

Stagazer, that's a lovely line, but I'm gonna wait until Fall to sign up for it wink.gif

Felischia, sorry to hear about your Nebs being stubbornly non-Alted! (Should've said that in my earlier post tongue.gif) Hopefully their luck will turn around like the Blacks seem to have recently, and come out nothing but Alt for a while. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...

Edited by jerusha

@stagazer: I'd love to be on the list if there is a spot left. A Harvest would be lovely. Thanks.

Thanks guys. It's kinda frustrating, really. For one thing I get more Fogs than Nebulas already (which would be OK) but if they breed a Nebula it turns blue. At least I have all red Nebulas I need for the starter pairs. Now it's just patience. rolleyes.gif And I have some more projects to keep myself occupied. xd.png

Edited by Felischia

Thank you everyone! With the last 2 spots taken, the list is now closed.

Thank you everyone! With the last 2 spots taken, the list is now closed.

Oops, missed that *sheepish look* Nvm, must stalk keep an eye out for when that opens again, haha~

In other news, finally this quote from Silence In The Library is complete! *victory pump* I'll open a 5-spot list, if anyone's interested? xd.png

List:

1. sparkdragon

2. gravity404

3. shikyowolf17

4. jerusha

5. Zareni

And stagazer's purple gift has gendered male without any influence, lol~ IT IS FATE

Edited by Firerubynat

Oops, missed that *sheepish look* Nvm, must stalk keep an eye out for when that opens again, haha~

In other news, finally this quote from Silence In The Library is complete! *victory pump* I'll open a 5-spot list, if anyone's interested? xd.png

And stagazer's purple gift has gendered male without any influence, lol~ IT IS FATE

I'd like a spot, please! biggrin.gif

^ Same with me. xd.png

I'm hoping these two will like each other (I should prbably start naming them or something tongue.gif).

Edited by stagazer_7

Oh wow, thanks you all~! *shocked & bemused at response* Added sparkdragon, gravity404, shikyowolf17, jerusha & Zareni to that list & it's closed for now (sorry Felischia! *apologetic look*)

@stagazer_7: Nice color contrast, btw~

@sparkdragon: ... My WM & Red Neb outright refused each other *sighs*

Edited by Firerubynat

Aw, refusals stink! sad.gif I wish we had such a BSA as well, it would sure come handy.

Really hope these two don't refuse each other (will name evryone when I'm sure they'll give me Who eggies). :3

And does anyone want this Big Blue Who egg? :3

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please let me know who claims it! smile.gif

Thank you for giving this Who a home herk, enjoy!

Edited by stagazer_7

Aw, refusals stink! sad.gif I wish we had such a BSA as well, it would sure come handy.

Really hope these two don't refuse each other (will name evryone when I'm sure they'll give me Who eggies). :3

And does anyone want this Big Blue Who egg? :3

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please let me know who claims it! smile.gif

Claimed it smile.gif

My first Who eggie - I will love it to bits <3 biggrin.gif

Sorry about your refusal, Wiz D: Sending better-luck vibes for the replacement's breeding luck!

Does anybody know if there's a way to send multiple copies of a PM out at the same time? I've tried to figure out how, and failed; every time I have an egg for my listers, I have to send out several copypasta'd PMs and it's kind of annoying. Any tips would be appreciated! ^.^

Edited by jerusha