Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Could you please add me to the list? smile.gif I'd love to have an egg from this pretty line.

Thanks guys! x3 Ahaha, indeed, they did produce on first go. So this baby marks the completion of my first DW project o(>w<)o *squees and flaildances*

I guess, list be open? Four slots, since Zar had been retroactively added from the start P:

Congrats sparkdragon! Could I pls be added to the list?

I guess, list be open? Four slots, since Zar had been retroactively added from the start P:

Thanks spark! I love the quote, which you know, since I couldn't talk you out of keeping it. biggrin.gif

I'm still working on your request too, but... I think his name is self-explanatory. >.<

And these two liked each other, but didn't give me an egg. So keep stalking everyone, I don't want to open their list just yet, heh.

I'd love one too, please, sparkdragon!! Congrats on the line - an excellent quote and a beautiful choice of breeds <3

Zareni your daydream name made me laugh - sorry to hear he's being picky. I'm totally stalking your Red x Magma line though ^^

Edited by jerusha

@sparkdragon It's so pretty! Unfortunately I just missed an open slot. sad.gif

I will definitely be looking for this next time. smile.gif

Thanks spark! I love the quote, which you know, since I couldn't talk you out of keeping it. biggrin.gif

I'm still working on your request too, but... I think his name is self-explanatory. >.<

Lol, I thought that was actually how the quote ended and was puzzling over it until I read jerusha's post. xd.png I see the list for the Daydream is open though, so can I be added to it?

And these two liked each other, but didn't give me an egg. So keep stalking everyone, I don't want to open their list just yet, heh.

Lololol, the name surprised a giggle outta me xd.png -puts on stern face- Bad daydream >:|

And ooooh, sooo close to the completion of that gorgeous magma/fire. Stalk I will! As much as I am able to anyway |D -stares morosely at test dates-

-

Got the first 4 down for the moonstone/rb checker :3

I've bred a couple of Who's and completely forgot the list for those are empty, so they're up for grabs:

A Red Who from my 'Colony in Space' lineage:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you for giving the little Red a good home sparkdragon - I've added you to the PB Purple list. smile.gif

A Purple Who from my 'The Time Warrior' lineage:

Still available. ^^

Enjoy your Purple Who firerubynat, thanks for giving this one a home (and if you're looking for a name, most of people here named the offspring The Time Warrior, since this is the episode from which the quote comes from, but of course, you're free to name it as you wish - whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be just as great smile.gif )

Please let me know who gets them (I just wish to know where they go ^^) and if you also gave them a name, that would be great! :3

@ Zareni: The name of your Daydream is hillarious. xd.png Bad Daydream indeed!

Edited by stagazer_7

A Red Who from my 'Colony in Space' lineage

I had the one slot so I snagged the pretty Red ^^ Thanks!

Could you could put me down for a purple next week though?

A Purple Who from my 'The Time Warrior' lineage:

Still available. ^^

Please let me know who gets them (I just wish to know where they go ^^) and if you also gave them a name, that would be great! :3

@stagazer_7: Hope you don't mind that I snagged the purple dear~! xd.png Now to think of what to name it...

@sparkdragon: If you don't mind, I can try breeding my Winter Magi x Alt Neb together in 'bout 4 days and see if they produce a 2G Neb?

In other news, these two fortunately didn't refuse each other, but unfortunately they weren't interested enough to give me a 3G this week >_< *sighs*

Edited by Firerubynat

I so lost track about all the lists I am on and all the new lines that came up. xd.png

If I have more time I will definitely work myself through you people's project pages and stalk a few lines. heheheheheh (dran time eating university.. >.<)

However, I have something up for grabs!

From my A lonely God line. My last lister wants a Balloon and the one time I need one, it turns Waterhorse xd.png

Click here to give that Who a home ^.~

Please let me know who grabbed it. smile.gif

@Wiz: Are you calling dibbs on pb Summers, too?

I haven't been able to finish the Winter x Skywing line in time sad.gif I'll have to continue next Winter.

And because of the stubborness of Seasonals to breed Seasonals in the last month of Winter only two people on the list for the mirror Seasonals got a Winter. So the rest will have to get Springs or wait for December to get a Winter.

Edited by Raistlin24

Added Saloiq to the daydream list.

Hopefully the next daydream I breed will be more cooperative. smile.gif I've also been a little lax about breeding for my lists, I'll do that today now that I have some egg space.

Firerubynat, I just noticed that we hadn't welcomed you officially. So, Welcome! I linked your PPP on the first page.

-Raistlin

Edited by Doctor Who Project

Yes please Rae. I'll update my PPP in the morning, it's getting late and I'm off to bed. alot.png

@sparkdragon: If you don't mind, I can try breeding my Winter Magi x Alt Neb together in 'bout 4 days and see if they produce a 2G Neb?

In other news, these two fortunately didn't refuse each other, but unfortunately they weren't interested enough to give me a 3G this week >_< *sighs*

That'll be lovely, thank you biggrin.gif Hopefully it'll alt where the last 7...haven't D|

Hope those thunders are more obliging next week :3 That quote always did make me snigger.

However, I have something up for grabs!

From my A lonely God line. My last lister wants a Balloon and the one time I need one, it turns Waterhorse xd.png

Click here to give that Who a home ^.~

Please let me know who grabbed it. smile.gif

Last call for that Who ^.~

EDIT.: Enjoy wink.gif

Edited by Belisar

No egg on the first try, but they liked each other! smile.gif I'll declare the lineage to be finished once I get a Gold Wyvern from them. I'll be offering any Royal Blue in this thread.

Oooh, pretty - congrats! I'll have to start stalking the thread... even more then I already do! xd.png

Edited by stagazer_7

I've come to terms with the fact that it might take me years to complete my Fog x Red Nebula lineage. tongue.gif When I finally breed a 2nd gen Nebula they all turn blue. Yay. rolleyes.gif

I just sent out a Sunrise/set egg to my last lister yesterday, so the request list for eggs from Giving My Days is open again. Anybody interested, just post here - I'll take five requests then close the list again. ^.^

@jerusha: I don't have one of those yet. Would you add me to your list? Thanks. smile.gif

Felischia - ouch, bad nebulas. sad.gif

jerusha - I don't have one of those yet, so I'd like a spot on your list please.