Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Thank you! Added both of you and closing the list for the time being. smile.gif

D; Late againnn. But omg, grats stagazer! The PB Royal is gorgeous and the quote is swoontastic <3 I love that episode to bits!

LOL, the *one* downside to sleeping in... I missed the list!

Congrats on the gorgeous lineage, stagazer! I'll be stalking for it to re-open, for sure :3

Woot! They gave me a magma! It's the wrong pair, which means I have to rename them all, but that's ok. Just as long as she likes him. biggrin.gif

8D Awesome sauce! Ahehe, I see this time next week I will be having to do some major stalking in case they produce the first keeper egg on command |D

ETA: I'm almostttt nearly done with my first project x3 If my 2G pair produces a moonstone to go with the royal blue I already have, then I'll be in the same name-switching boat but it'll be better than waiting for another round of breeding and raising and oh gawd anticipation :3

Edited by sparkdragon

@Zareni: Looking great, can't wait for the lineage to be finished. biggrin.gif

@dragongrrl: Your inbox is full. I couldn't send you a PM regarding my newly bred Sunset, Fog/Hellfire and Moonstone eggs. :/

My Royal Blue x Gold Wyvern lineage is almost finished. I'm only waiting for one of the 2nd gen pairs to give me a Gold Wyvern. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Felischia

Dunno if this will help anyone else, but when I do my lineages now, especially checkerboards, I just give each pair a place-holder name (exmaple) when I breed them so that I can tell which pairs are compatible and which I already have eggs from, and I aim to get the more difficult breed first. Then, once the lineage is mostly complete, I rename with the "proper" names. It still involves renaming, but I've found that this approach means I'm much less hung up of getting the "right" egg from a certain pair. smile.gif

I use an Excel-spreadsheet to keep track. For my Fog x Red Nebula lineage I've decided to keep a 2nd gen Fog egg from each pair and try for a Red Nebula as well. As soon as I have 4 2nd gen Red Nebulas I'll continue with the 3rd gens. Did that with the Royal Blue x Gold Wyvern, too. I have two 3rd gen Royal Blue now. This way I can continue once either of the 2nd gen pairs give me a Gold Wyvern.

@dragongrrl: Your inbox is full. I couldn't send you a PM regarding my newly bred Sunset, Fog/Hellfire and Moonstone eggs. :/

My Royal Blue x Gold Wyvern lineage is almost finished. I'm only waiting for one of the 2nd gen pairs to give me a Gold Wyvern.  rolleyes.gif

@ Felischia - I made room in the Inbox when I got up this morning, but found your post just now. I'm locked for another six hours and a second space will open in about twelve hours. I'm having a LOT of lag, both on the site and on the Forum, but I will try to keep up on the lists.

Good luck with the Gold Wyvern!

I worked out what breeds to use for my 5G project 8D Tis symmetrical rainbow thing since I've enough checkers for now.

...And it only took me a month to think of |D

That's going to be beautiful smile.gif

I have a Doctor Who test egg looking for a home. Parents are gifted Who's from Raistlin and Felischia.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Fep0T

Gone! Thanks for letting me know Firerubynat.

Edited by Wiz

Congrats on picking up that egg! :-)

I have recently added these names for my Whovian collection. Most are still on placeholders, but I felt very lucky to have picked up any of them!

Sophie Aldred

Janet Fielding

Anthony Ainley

Louise Jameson

Lis Sladen

Katy Manning

Jean Marsh

Nicholas Courtney

Perpugilliam Brown

Melanie Bush

Congrats on picking up that egg! :-)

I have recently added these names for my Whovian collection. Most are still on placeholders, but I felt very lucky to have picked up any of them!

Sophie Aldred

Janet Fielding

Anthony Ainley

Louise Jameson

Lis Sladen

Katy Manning

Jean Marsh

Nicholas Courtney

Perpugilliam Brown

Melanie Bush

*is jealous* congrats on the names!

Please don't hate me, but I somehow got Tom Baker. biggrin.gif

I suppose I should call dibs on PB Springs. tongue.gif Then If I call dibs on PB Summers too I'll be able to get up to 6th gen with just Seasonals.

*is jealous* congrats on the names!

Please don't hate me, but I somehow got Tom Baker. biggrin.gif

Since you got Tom Baker, I suppose we're even, but he's always been my favorite Doctor. I am a little green, too. I did get a surprise when my son told me a couple of days ago that he think the Tom Baker episodes are still the best! I guess I did something right in raising my son! biggrin.gif

I also picked up the name, Mark Strickson.

Since you got Tom Baker, I suppose we're even, but he's always been my favorite Doctor. I am a little green, too. I did get a surprise when my son told me a couple of days ago that he think the Tom Baker episodes are still the best! I guess I did something right in raising my son! biggrin.gif

I also picked up the name, Mark Strickson.

biggrin.gif nice catch

I'm assuming somebody already got Vislor Turlough haha. I must admit that the old doctors I don't watch too much of, except for Tom Baker. I know 9-11 (and 8 too I guess) more than I know 1-3 or 6-7. But Tom Baker and his scarf definitely got my attention. tongue.gif

Sorry, requesting to alter the lineage for this quote:

The Doctor: Oh, you're not, are you...? Tell me you're not archaeologists.

River Song: Got a problem with archaeologists?

The Doctor: I'm a time traveller. I point and laugh at archaeologists.

River Song: Ah! [extending her hand for the Doctor to shake] ...Professor River Song. Archaeologist.

If it's ok, I'll be changing from 3G Royal Blue x Deepsea to 3G Thunder x Electric, although I'm still requesting dibs on a 4G Royal Blue x Deepsea instead (have to find a good quote for this xd.png)

I can't help it I just have to show off my 3rd gen Thunder Who - it's taken so long to get this egg. Now I only to get the 2nd half of the lineage. xd.png

As for Doctor Who names, I picked up:

The Meddling Monk

The War Chief

Chancellor Goth

Chancellor Flavia

The Castellan

Lucy Saxon

Time Lord President

(CIA Coordinator Narvin

Commander Torvald) - from the Gallifrey audio series

Most of them are also still on placholders, but I'm very happy to have been able to get them. <3

Okay quote has been determined, I just need help breaking it up to fit a fourth gen. It's too long as the pattern I wanted, grey for the Dalek's lines and Royal Blue for the Doctor and Rose. I want to avoid mixing lines from the Dalek and the Doctor or Rose as much as I can.

Quote:

The Doctor: No. I said no.

Dalek: What is the meaning of this negative?

The Doctor: It means no.

Dalek: But she will be destroyed!

The Doctor: No! 'Cause this is what I'm going to do: I'm going to rescue her! I'm going to save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet, and then I'm going to save the Earth, and then, just to finish off, I'm going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky!

Dalek: But you have no weapons! No defences! No plan!

The Doctor: Yeah! And doesn't that scare you to death? Rose?

Rose: Yes, Doctor?

The Doctor: I'm coming to get you.

Well I've been terribly busy in RL so haven't had much time for breeding - sorry to all of you currently on my lists sad.gif

In good news, however, I've managed to breed all the 2nd gens for my Mothership lineage, and one third gen to boot ^.^ So that lineage only has a couple more breedings to go before completion. Yay!

@ Dragonmage, I don't think that can be squashed into a 4G, even with mixed speakers on one dragon D: There are simply too many characters.

I am. SO. Excite. For tomorrow night. These two will grow up and with a little luck... 8D

Edited by sparkdragon

=I am. SO. Excite. For tomorrow night. These two will grow up and with a little luck... 8D

Oooh, that's pretty - I'm keeping my fingers crossed they give you an egg on their first try. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

@sparkdragon: ... That lineage is gonna be GORGEOUS once it's completed~ All the best!

Also, finally found a lovely quote for the 4G Royal Blue x Deepsea xd.png Well, combo of 2 quotes, that is:

"There’s not enough left, the system is too badly damaged. She’s just atoms and stuff, an echo with the ghost of consciousness. She’s stardust" and "Astrid Peth, citizen of Sto. The woman who looked at the stars and dreamed of travelling. There's an old tradition. Now you can travel forever. You're not falling, Astrid...You're flying!"

Thanks guys! x3 Ahaha, indeed, they did produce on first go. So this baby marks the completion of my first DW project o(>w<)o *squees and flaildances*

I guess, list be open? Four slots, since Zar had been retroactively added from the start P:

Edited by sparkdragon