Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

@ Vaprrenon: RL does get in the way of our dragons wink.gif

And ... *drumroll*

The Dawn Of Time. Loving how this one turned out. laugh.gif

Still struggling on with catching Winters. I promised not to do this to myself after the Autumns lol.

*shifty eyes* sneaks Felischia and stagazer_7 onto list. Zareni, may I be added to your daydream and shallowwaterXbluna list, or is that too many? They're both so pretty!

Thank you, stagazer! that's a very striking combination!

I've been working on the BBWs and have 2 eggs for the second gen right now, although I still need 3 CBs. I've updated my PPP with the progress.

I also have another quote, (also from "The Horns of Nimon") and wonder if anyone is working a male Flamingo with female BBWs. I've been running through the posts and haven't seen that combination, although I do miss things.

The second gen Nocturne I picked up is going to be part of my Key Project, which will not be exclusively Doctor Who, but should be a lot of fun!

@ Vaprrenon: It took me quite a while to get going here, but all things in due time!

@ Wiz: Is there a list for The Dawn of Time, and may I be on said list if it does exist, please? That's soooo pretty!

Babble on! xd.png

It's not taken on the spreadsheet dragongrrl smile.gif and added you to the list for The Dawn of Time.

I'd love a Dawn of Time eggy too please, Wiz!  *.*

Me, too! Me, too! Me, too! *squeals in delight* Soo pretty.

@shikyowolf17: Thank you! biggrin.gif

I still have to finish the Christmas Special. Either my concentration is elsewhere or the episode is just not as good as the last.

Edited by Felischia

Added up to here which leaves one spot left. And just a note, I shall be resuming my breeding lists tomorrow. smile.gif

Thank you, Wiz, for both the list add and the breed check! smile.gif For some reason, I haven't had any luck in findng the spreadsheet. When I click on the link, all I get is a page with the banner image, no spreadsheet. huh.gif

Ooooh, can I be on the Dawn of Time list as well So pretty - congrats Wiz! biggrin.gif

@ jerusha Added you to my Skywing x Spitfire list as well. wink.gif

Aww, I missed another list. sad.gif

I've added everyone to my lists. dragongrrl & shikyowolf17, I don't mind if you sign up for all of them at once, as long as there's room. biggrin.gif

As for progress: My reds & magmas are being stubborn as expected, my swallowtails don't want to give me the last 3rd gen I need, and my spitfirexwhiptails still don't want to give me a spitfire. >.< At least the PB sunrise project is coming along nicely.

Edited by Zareni

AAAHHHHhhh... Missed so many lists. sad.gif

But grats to everyone for their completed projects! There are real beauties among them . *^-^* Can't wait for the lists to re-open.

Happy New Year, btw ^.~

Edit.: Almost forgot to show off that one: The lonely Centurion Not part of the lineage but nice naming theme, isn't it? *^-^*

Edited by Belisar

I've got a new project. biggrin.gif I thought about it for a while, ever since I watched the end of "The wedding of River Song" a few times over. But the actual quote just wouldn't fit. Too long for a fifth gen and I don't want do cut it. So I picked up the transcript and used the whole scene. It's a 6th gen now. xd.png

And here we go:

Quote from "Forest of the Dead"

DOCTOR: Oh, no, no, no, no, come on, what are you doing? That's my job!

RIVER: Oh, and I'm not allowed to have a career, I suppose?

DOCTOR: Why am I handcuffed? Why do you even have handcuffs?

RIVER: Spoilers!

DOCTOR: This is not a joke, stop this now, this is gonna kill you! I'd have a chance, you don't have any.

RIVER: You wouldn't have a chance, and neither do I. I'm timing it for the end of the countdown, there'll be a blip in the command flow. That way it should improve our chances of a clean download.

DOCTOR: River! Please! No!

RIVER: Funny thing is, this means you've always known how I was going to die. All the time we've been together, you knew I was coming here. The last time I saw you, the real you, the future you, I mean - you turned up on my doorstep, with a new haircut and a suit. You took me to Darillium to see the singing towers. Oh, what a night that was! The towers sang, and you cried. You wouldn't tell me why, but I suppose you knew it was time. My time. Time to come to the Library. You even gave me your screwdriver - that should've been a clue. There's nothing you can do.

DOCTOR: You can let me do this!

RIVER: If you die here, it'll mean I've never met you.

DOCTOR: Time can be rewritten.

RIVER: Not those times. Not one line! Don't you dare! It's OK. It's OK, it's not over for you. You'll see me again. You've got all of that to come. You and me, time and space. You watch us run!

DOCTOR: River, you know my name! You whispered my name in my ear. There's only one reason I would ever tell anyone my name. There's only one time I could...

RIVER: Hush, now! Spoilers...

Anyone have an idea what breeds to use? I thought about commons. Another rainbow maybe or completely random? I don't want to go hunting for the rest of eternity. tongue.gif

Wow big project! I can't wait to see it. biggrin.gif As for breeds, it would depend how the lines fall but I wonder if you could do two breeds, like a pink colour for River and a blue colour for The Doctor. Something like Raistlin is doing with Dorsals and her Dalek quote. That would be a challenge lol.

@ Leaves-Of-A-Tree. All breeds are accepted in the lineage. biggrin.gif

Edit: Ohhh random Sunrises/sets? One for River one for The Doctor?

Edited by Wiz

Wow big project! I can't wait to see it. biggrin.gif As for breeds, it would depend how the lines fall but I wonder if you could do two breeds, like a pink colour for River and a blue colour for The Doctor. Something like Raistlin is doing with Dorsals and her Dalek quote. That would be a challenge lol.

@ Leaves-Of-A-Tree. All breeds are accepted in the lineage. biggrin.gif

Edit: Ohhh random Sunrises/sets? One for River one for The Doctor?

I just checked the lines and two different breeds won't work. First gens are mixed between River and The Doctor whereas the 2nd gens are mostly River - except for one and this 2nd gen Doctor has River parents (if you know what I mean xd.png) - and so on. So it needs to be the same breed.

Stripes won't work, nor would Nebulas. The only three breeds I could think of are Ridgewings, Dorsals or Sunsets/Sunrise. But I like your Sunset/Sunrise idea. They are the easiest to influence. Sunrise for River, Sunsets for The Doctor. ... I like! biggrin.gif

Edited by Felischia

Oh this is going to be amazing, Felischia! i can't wait for the result. xd.png Even if it takes a while.*^-^*

This part, made me cry pretty hard, when I first saw it. smile.gif Very good choice!

Oh this is going to be amazing, Felischia! i can't wait for the result. xd.png Even if it takes a while.*^-^*

This part, made me cry pretty hard, when I first saw it.  smile.gif  Very good choice!

happy.gif I wanted to start from "Funny thing is" but it's a few lines too long for a 5th gen. I see Sun eggs a lot lately so it might not take that long. I'd even bet that it'll take longer to finish my Fog x red Nebula lineage. Nebulas are so hard to get. Even trading is no good. *sigh*

I didn't cry when I first saw that scene (I think). But I've watched the episodes again recently. Now that you know River better it's an entirely different experience. And this time I was crying for sure. tongue.gif

Felischia, that's going to look great! I hope you're not hunting for the rest of eternity tongue.gif

I'm half done with my Seasonal project. I caught the last Seasonal I needed and it didn't refuse the Spring, so I just need these two to like each other and breed the future egg with him.

Edited by Raistlin24

And finally we have a 3rd gen Moonstone! In case of mutal liking it will be mated with this Balloon next week. And I finally the 4th gen of that lineage. xd.png

Time to think of a new quote, right? *^-^*

Edit: Oh so pretty, Raistlin! *fingers crossed* that everything works out according to plan.

Edited by Belisar