Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Absurdly slow progress on Stone x guardian. All my CB pairs only produce guardians. I have one 3rd gen. The rest are stuck trying to get stone seconds.

I hear that.

Two (or is it three? Four, possibly?) more weeks of breed attempts since the last time I updated, and all my Terraes give me Terrae and all my Magis give me Magi. I NEED PINK.

Edited by jerusha

xd.png I currently battle the Balloon DNA. 2 more Moonstones would be lovely. One 2nd gen moonstone and accordingly one 3rd gen Moonstone is required to finish the lineage off.

But at least i can proudly present you the 3rd gen Balloon!. So fingers crosses for a Moonstone babies. ^^"

Edited by Belisar

Just completed my first 4th gen, so I'm introducing Human History, and I'm hoping the new pose for the male Tangars is permanent. It adds a nice touch to the line. smile.gif

I'm collecting the BBWs for the next quote and LOVE their new colors too!

So pretty, I do like Tangers, well I like all of them lol and I agree the Christmas sprites are amazing. I'm hoping we get our Christmas wish for alts especially for Skywings and Horses.

May I be on your list please dragongrrl?

So pretty, I do like Tangers, well I like all of them lol and I agree the Christmas sprites are amazing. I'm hoping we get our Christmas wish for alts especially for Skywings and Horses.

May I be on your list please dragongrrl?

You're top of the list!

I've signed the petition for the Skywings and Horses. Ought to see if anythings going for the BBWS as well, because I'm hooked!

@ dragongrrl This is lovely! wub.gif Can I be added to the list as well?

Thank you! I'm adding stagazer_7 and Raistlin24 to the list, and I still have two spots left. smile.gif

Wiz, I 'm thinking about your egg, but I am egg locked until some gifting eggs are picked up. If it's still available when I unlock, I'll give it a good home.

ETA: Ninja'd on Wiz's egg! xd.png

Edited by dragongrrl

I wonder, would it count if I made a lineage out of failed eggs from other Doctor Who Lineages? I found one in the AP, and my nebulaXgreenwing keep giving me the wrong breed, so I figured I should do something with them.

Thank you!  I'm adding stagazer_7 and Raistlin24 to the list, and I still have two spots left.  smile.gif

OhOhOh! Pick me! xd.png Meaning.. do you have a nice spot on your list for me too? Pretty Tangars are pretty. *^-^*

EDIT: Yes! The last 2nd gen Moon has been born. Finally! xd.png Now let's hope the 3rd gen Moonie will be produced soon. *^-^*

@Shikowolf Sounds like a nice idea. *^-^* Sure would be a sweet thing to do.

Edited by Belisar

Can I get blue vibes for this? If it's blue, then I'll have both my 3rd gen Nebulas and can concentrate on getting the much more easily bred Moonstone mates for them!

@shikyowolf17: I have a 3rd gen Nebula egg I can offer you. I was ever so glad to breed it, then belatedly realised that I already have a blue Nebula from that pair! I don't want to see it go to waste, so you can have it if you like.

Amazon_warrior, that would be lovely. I think this has turned into a semi-official lineage. So I'm offering a home to any failed eggs people don't feel like keeping!

I'm adding Belisar and Jersuha to close my Tangar list, but apart from a flat out refusal in an initial pair, they all bred very nicely for this, so I hope to have an opening soon, Zareni. I may try the Tangars again in some 2-breed blocks, too.

@Amazon_warrior - blue vibes sent. Does it help?

Thanks dragongrrl! It did last time, though I won't know for a little while longer yet whether it worked for this one! xd.png

@ Amazon_warrior Sending a big blue box of blue vibes as well, hope it helps! wink.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Finished! wub.gif

*sends blue vives, too*

Grats, Raistlin! *^-^*

Is your list open already? In that case.. may I occupy a slot on it?

*runs and leaves behind blue vibes for Amazon*

Finished!  wub.gif

*sends blue vives, too*

Beautfil lineage, Raistlin, and I *love* that quote!

I have a question: could I possibly request a sibling to each of the 3rd gens in that lineage? If not, then I'd love to take a spot on the list for a 4th gen ^.^ Thanks!

*adds to the blue-vibe pile*

Edited by jerusha