Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

@Wiz: May I be added to, please?

Edit: @all the people on my lists: I won't breed my dragons until after Christmas, unless somebody PMs me saying they would take an egg. So if you are on my lists and want an egg, PM me smile.gif

Edited by Raistlin24

Darn it!! sad.gif Missed a spot on Wiz's gorgeous Pink PB lineage, and it's one of my favorite quotes too.

Meantime, another week of just Terraes and Magis when I need pinks, so two of my lines continue to be held up. At least I caught some really amazing Christmas eggs! <3

Happy Holidays, everyone!!

Darn it!! sad.gif Missed a spot on Wiz's gorgeous Pink PB lineage, and it's one of my favorite quotes too.

*sneaks jerusha in then locks the gates tightly behind her*

*sneaks jerusha in then locks the gates tightly behind her*

SQUEEE!!! *hugs Wiz on the way in and happily takes a place in line* Thank you, Wiz!! wub.gif

ETA: Happily my PB Sunrise/Sunset lineage has been gracious: I've gotten my last 3rd gen successfully hatched. Assuming he genders correctly, I hope to breed the final 4th gen from him and his intended mate - maybe even on New Year's Day. :3

Edited by jerusha

I've just bred a Daydream egg from my Sunrise/Daydream lineage - my lister asked for a Sunrise though, so this baby is free to the first person on the project that PM's me. Happy holidays everyone! smile.gif

EDIT: Because I got myself completely scroll-locked (too many pretty eggs flying around tongue.gif) and I need all space I can get, I'll just post a transfer link here - enjoy! smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Gone! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Well, as long as my Magi x Pink and Terrae x Pink lineages are stuck on giving me non-Pinks, AND since my PB Sunset/Sunrise line is one breeding away from finished, I'd like to start a new project!

I haven't picked which breed/s I'll use yet, but I'm pulling my quote from the newest episode, The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe:

She is strong. SHE is strong! Ooo, OOO, stupid me! Weak and strong: it's a translation, translated from the base code of nature itself. You and I, Cyril, we're weak. But she's female. More than female, she's Mum. How else does life ever travel? The Mothership!

It'll be a fourth gen lineage, and I've already figured out how to split up the quote. Now I just gotta find the right breeds for it... *runs off to ponder ideas*

ETA: I've picked my breeds, I think! It's going to be a semi-checker: the first and third CB pair will be Moonstones, and the second and fourth CB pair will be BSA Pinks. From there on out - 2nd gen and up - it will be a checker of Male Moonstone x Female Pink, ending finally with a 4th gen female Pink. Better start collecting! <3

Edited by jerusha

I'm not gonna join the lineage, though I'm a die-hard whovian. Has anyone named a dragon "Dogs with no noses" or something from that episode. Maybe a name like "Don't Blink". Oooh, maybe name a dragon "Marylin Monroe" after the lady the Doctor "married" in A Christmas Carol. "When You're Alone, Silence Is All You Hear"? Imma make a "Fezzed" or "Feztie" dragon once I finish one of my two concepts. xd.png I could go on like this for days. (Remember the time...)? xd.png

@Vaprrenon: Welcome! A bit late, sorry unsure.gif

@Wiz: I love your Christmas avatar, too. I have to learn to draw Christmas hats to make a Christmas Ood next year.

@Leaves-Of-A-Tree: A Fezzed dragon would look great!

I hope everybody had nice holidays smile.gif

Now that normal eggs are falling again in the cave I have to see if I can get the last CB Seasonal I need. And I hope these two like each other. I can finally continue (and finish) this lineage!

Edited by Raistlin24

Hi Leaves-Of-A-Tree. smile.gif Kelverthewinged did Blinks and I did Abigail's song.

Yay for normal eggs being back! If anyone needs a home for CB sesonals I need 10 this year wink.gif , 8 for Doctor Who and 2 for other lineages.

I soooo screwed up.. v.v wanted to breed for my lister.. and didn't realize I already hit the egg limit <.< So Am I ginger just went to AP... Really hope it finds a nice home. ^^" A big sorry to my listers there..

The last A lonely god is going to my last lister, so that means the list for siblings to this one, is open again. *^-^*

I soooo screwed up.. v.v wanted to breed for my lister.. and didn't realize I already hit the egg limit <.< So Am I ginger just went to AP... Really hope it finds a nice home. ^^" A big sorry to my listers there..

The last A lonely god is going to my last lister, so that means the list for siblings to this one, is open again. *^-^*

Awww, sorry to hear about your lost egg, Beli sad.gif I hope it finds a safe and happy scroll.

As for the Lonely God lineage, *do want*!! Can I haz list spot please? happy.gif

ETA: WooHoo!! My first Doctor Who lineage is finished! <3 I'll be influencing this one Female, hatching her a Sunset, and naming her "I'm Giving My Days".

If anyone's interested in a sibling, you know the drill biggrin.gif

Edited by jerusha

Ohhhh me please jerusha biggrin.gif Such a lovely quote.

Belisar: Commiserations, I did that with a 2nd gen the other day. I was lucky it was the wrong colour anyway but it was scary when the too many eggs message popped up.

Added you both! I'll be taking five requests before I close the list, so 3 spots left.

Also, I should say - if you have a preference on whether you want Sunrise or Sunset, I can try to accomodate by breeding the pair within those hatching hours (so you don't have to fog your egg six hours to get it how you want it xd.png). If you'd like me to do that, just include it in your post happy.gif

Congrats jerusha! May I be on the list, please? I don't have a preference.