Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Added everybody.

@jerusha: Yes, I can breed you siblings to the two 3rd gens. I checked and the names are less than 32 characters long, so you won't have any problems naming them.

I have a question: if somebody has some official transcripts or subtitles of DVDs, could you check a quote for me, please? I thought the Ood translator said Send a signal to the High Council of the Time Lords of Gallifrey but today I found some unofficial quotes that say Send a signal to the High Council of the Time Lords on Gallifrey. I've watched this part many times, but there is too much background noise.

Thanks to the awesome xhunter who has been gifting me hatchies upon hatchies and who lives in the land of You Rock I now have enough CB purple Dorsals to get to 5th gen. biggrin.gif

On the downside I can't get the quote I wanted to use for my Winters to fit. Not without butchering it until it makes no sense. So back to the drawing board. Though it's a good excuse to read Who transcripts. wink.gif

Ooo, is there still room on your list, Raistlin? *puppy eyes*

Also, thank you eveyone for the blue vibes! *hugs thread of lovely people* biggrin.gif

I have a question: if somebody has some official transcripts or subtitles of DVDs, could you check a quote for me, please? I thought the Ood translator said Send a signal to the High Council of the Time Lords of Gallifrey but today I found some unofficial quotes that say Send a signal to the High Council of the Time Lords on Gallifrey. I've watched this part many times, but there is too much background noise.

I have DVD subtitles.. xd.png For you I will sacrifice myself and watch the episode. ^.~

I'll edit in here when I'm done. *^-^*

*searches for DVD box and episode*

Edited by Belisar

I have DVD subtitles.. xd.png For you I will sacrifice myself and watch the episode. ^.~

I'll edit in here when I'm done. *^-^*

*searches for DVD box and episode*

Thank you! It's at the beginning of "The Doctor's Wife", after they land and meet the strange people of the planet.

@Amazon_Warrior: added you.

Two spots left.

Well I held back because I felt a bit greedy about the number of lists I was on and I wanted to give others a chance but it's been a few days so can I go on your list too please?

Thank you! It's at the beginning of "The Doctor's Wife", after they land and meet the strange people of the planet.

Ok not editing but posting xd.png

"If you are receiving this message, please help me. Send a signal to the High Council of the Time Lords of Gallifrey."

Ok I'm having a "of" here. ^^"

Edited by Belisar

@Wiz: added you.

@Belisar: Thank you!

I decided to start crazy project #2 (#1 is the pb Thunder). This will be a 5th gen with random, but not really random Dorsals. Random because there is no lineage pattern. Not really random because the pattern is the quote.

Episode: Dalek

Quote:

DALEK: I have been searching for the Daleks.

DOCTOR: Yeah I saw. Downloading the internet. What did you find?

DALEK: I scanned your satelites and radio telescopes.

DOCTOR: And?

DALEK: Nothing. Where should I get my orders now?

DOCTOR: You're just a soldier without commands.

DALEK: Then I shall follow the primary order. The Dalek instinct to destroy, to conquer.

DOCTOR: What for? What's the point? Don't you see it's all gone. Everything you were. Everything you stood for.

DALEK: Then what should I do?

DOCTOR: All right then. If you want orders follow this one. Kill yourself.

DALEK: The Daleks must survive.

DOCTOR: The Daleks have failed. Why don't you finish the job and make the Daleks extinct. Rip the Universe of your filth. Why don't you just die?

DALEK: You would make a good Dalek

The Doctor's lines will be Red Dorsals and the Dalek's, Purple Dorsals.

Edited by Raistlin24

Thank you Raistlin, and that's a really good idea though I'm glad I'm not the one trying to get the right colours lol.

My good news. It's even the right egg. Now all I need to do is catch that last Swallowtail that seems to be avoiding me and I can do the other half.

I didn't see this on the spreadsheet, so I would like to do this quote:

There’s a man who’s/never going to let us down/And not even an army/ can get in the way He’s the/last of his kind He looks young/ but he’s lived for /hundreds and hundreds of years. /And wherever they take you, /Melody, however scared you are,/

I promise you, you will /never be alone. Because this man/ is your father./

He has a name, but the people /of our world know him better as/ the last Centurion.

using male nocturnes and female guardians

I just realized that all of my quotes pertain to Rory. I should probably stop that.

I've checked the spreadsheet and I think this quote and the breeds aren't taken yet - it's from the Tomb of The Cybermen

VICTORIA: You probably can't remember your family.

DOCTOR: Oh yes, I can when I want to. And that's the point, really. I have to really want to, to bring them back in front of my eyes. The rest of the time they sleep in my mind, and I forget. And so will you. Oh yes, you will. You'll find there's so much else to think about. So remember, our lives are different to anybody else's. That's the exciting thing. There's nobody in the universe that can do what we're doing. You must get some sleep and let this poor old man stay awake.

I'd like to do a 6th gen (composed out of mirrored 5th gens) with Nocturnes & Seasonals (a different one for each gen, starting with Summers) - it took a while, but now that I have all the 2nd gens I'm pretty sure I'll be able to finish this puppy. wink.gif

Thank you everyone for the epic blue vibes, it worked! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Now, to breed my two blue girls a couple of handsome Moonstone boyfriends...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Grats Amazon. biggrin.gif

No sibling to I Travelled Across The World again this week so I'm giving everyone the choice of either a 4th gen Winter or a 5th gen with the mate of their choice from my finished 4ths. I'll take 5 for Winters and 5 for the 5th gens. Breeding will start after Christmas.

Available mates:

Some Days Are Special

Planet Of The Dead

A Time Lord Has Thirteen Lives

The Planet's Gone

A Letter To The Doctor

Planet Earth

Wiz, all of your lineages are lovely! Would it be possible to get on your list for the 5th gens with Some Days are special ?

No sibling to I Travelled Across The World again this week so I'm giving everyone the choice of either a 4th gen Winter or a 5th gen with the mate of their choice from my finished 4ths. I'll take 5 for Winters and 5 for the 5th gens. Breeding will start after Christmas.

Available mates:

Some Days Are Special

Planet Of The Dead

The Planet's Gone

A Letter To The Doctor

Planet Earth

Hmm, ok then please put me down for a 5th gen. As mate would be Planet Of The Dead perfect. *^-^*

All added smile.gif Belisar do you still want a sibling to Planet Of The Dead as well?

Edit: Added you littleangelamy

Edited by Wiz

Available mates:

Some Days Are Special

Planet Of The Dead

The Planet's Gone

A Letter To The Doctor

Planet Earth

Ooh, could I have a 5th gen with 'planet earth' please?

I'm not sure if you're allowing new folks to join at the moment and I have to try and sort out who's doing what still since there are so many details, but I figured I'd at least let you know I'm interested! xd.png

Forum Name: Vaprrenon

Scroll Name: http://dragcave.net/user/Vaprrenon

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: PM

Number of self bred Doctor Who 4th gens you already have if any: 0

Secret Word: cyberman

All added smile.gif Belisar do you still want a sibling to Planet Of The Dead as well?

@Wiz Right.. I think the 5th gen Sungsong would do it then. xd.png You can cross me out on the Planet of the dead list. *^-^*

And here I have 3rd gen DrWho fail. It's supposed to be a Moonie. ^^" This might take a while...

If anyone in here want's it anyways.. be my guest and use this one way teleport *^-^*

bisous

Welcome Vaprrenon. Your post is now your Personal Project Post (PPP) and I've put a link to it on the first page/second post. Don't hesitate to ask any questions, we're a friendly bunch here. smile.gif

~Wiz

Raistlin I love your Christmas avatar.

Yay! Merry Christmas to me! I can't believe I'm finally finished with them. biggrin.gif

Congrats! If you're starting a list, I'd love to be on it. smile.gif

My Sunspots and Solar Flares - lineage is making good progress though I now have to go hunting for one more Pillow and threee more Harvests.