Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

I've just spent some time tidying and naming my Who lineages. smile.gif I'm pleased to report that these two are compatible, but I need a Spitfire from them to breed with the Guardian I already have. I also finally squeezed another 2nd gen White out of my White/Ridgewing pairs, so hopefully I can make some progress there, and I have the last Autumn I need for my Unquiet Dead quote, which is a relief! The mixed Nebula lineage is going ok - just need two more 2nd gen females and then I can make a start on breeding 3rd gens. cool.gif Lastly, I could do with massive blue vibes for this and this. I got thoroughly fed up with my other pairs only throwing Moonstones and I want to actually make some progress on this lineage! xd.png If those two go blue then I'll have to do some renaming, but it's worth it at this point. Next time I do a lineage like this (heaven forbid!), until the lineage is done I'm just going to use temporary names so I can distinguish pairs and generations, like I have with the mixed Nebulae. Getting hung up on needing a specific colour of a specific breed from a specific pair is a recipe for going nowhere fast! rolleyes.gif

ETA: Also, I'd like to use PB Greenwings for an Ood-themed lineage (for which I am still figuring out the naming scheme) and male Storm x female Sunrise for my Rose quote. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

@Amazon_Warrior *sending blue vibes to your Nebulas* + also

tune might be of little help. xd.png

@ Belisar Congrats on getting all 4 Moonstones!

@ Wiz Wow, that looks, as No. 9 would phrase it - fantastic! biggrin.gif

As for my own breeding - I hope this baby will like her when he grows up. :3 Also managed to breed the last 2nd gen Harvest I need for my Fall/Harvest lineage and also got this, this & this 3rd gen. ^^

Edited by stagazer_7

*kermitflail*

I Travelled Across The World.

I am so relieved, I've had so many refusals and no interests/eggs in this line I'd convinced myself I wouldn't finish in time.

Because there is only a few weeks left of Autumn I am not taking requests for this couple. Instead any eggs I get will be posted here and will go to whoever in the project PM's me first. Once I decide on a partner and get my own 5th gen I'll open up the 5th gen list as a way for people who want an egg that includes this lineage to get one.

Oh that's wonderful Wiz! Seasonals are lovely but stressful to work with! Really hope I manage to get one of your pretty babies! biggrin.gif

ETA: And congrats stagazer_7! Those look lovely!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

@Wiz Grats! This is really a wonderful line. I hope they will make many babies before Winter comes >.<. (which isn't too long ^^") 22nd of December, right?

I will stalk this thread now even more. ^^" Just hope I will be in time. biggrin.gif

Congrats Wiz! Seasonals are a bit annoying to work with so close to the end of the season.

I have two pairs of Autumn x Terrae and both give me Terraes or no eggs every time I breed them. I just need one of them to give me an Autumn before Autumn ends or I'll have to wait until next year to finish "Silence in the Library".

@ Amazon_warrior Thanks - only 2 days untill the little Pink grows up. smile.gif

@ Wiz That is very pretty, congrats! biggrin.gif Will definitely be keeping an eye... well, more than usual anyway xd.png, on this thread.

Congrats Wiz! I'd love a 4th gen (even with a Winter egg) but I am happy with a 5th gen that includes this one just the same. smile.gif

I'm almost finished with my Sunset and FogxHellfire lineage so I've decided to fall back on the Stormageddon quote. No one claimed it after I stepped down from it so I'm snatching it back. xd.png

I thought about female red Nebulas x male Fogs. What do you guys think? Or Electrics instead of Fogs?

Hello Stormageddon. It’s the Doctor. Here to help. Be quiet. Go to sleep. Really, stop crying. You’ve got a lot to look forward to, you know. A normal human life on Earth. Mortgage repayments, the nine to five, a persistent nagging sense of spiritual emptiness. Save the tears for later, boyo. Oh, that was crabby. That was old. But I am old, Stormy. I am old. So near the end. You, Alfie Owens, you are so young, aren’t you? And you know right know everything’s ahead of you. You could be anything. You could walk among the stars. They don’t actually look like that, you know. They are rather more impressive. When I was little like you, I dreamt of the stars. I think it’s fair to say, in the language of your age, I lived my dream. I owned the stage, gave it a hundred and ten percent. I hope you have as much fun as I did, Alfie.

Edited by Felischia

Congratz Wiz!! Glad that the seasonals worked out for you!

Raistlin24 -- Now I'm hoping for your seasonals to do the same. Having to wait a year would be awful!

Felischia -- thats going to be magnificent!!

And now my update -- All CB's collected and nearly grown for hello stonehenge. and i have 3 2nd gens growing on my scroll. I'm running out of influences faster than i am breeding.

I thought about female Fog x male red Nebulas. What do you guys think? Or Electrics instead of Fogs?

Hello Stormageddon. It’s the Doctor. Here to help. Be quiet. Go to sleep. Really, stop crying. You’ve got a lot to look forward to, you know. A normal human life on Earth. Mortgage repayments, the nine to five, a persistent nagging sense of spiritual emptiness. Save the tears for later, boyo. Oh, that was crabby. That was old. But I am old, Stormy. I am old. So near the end. You, Alfie Owens, you are so young, aren’t you? And you know right know everything’s ahead of you. You could be anything. You could walk among the stars. They don’t actually look like that, you know. They are rather more impressive. When I was little like you, I dreamt of the stars. I think it’s fair to say, in the language of your age, I lived my dream. I owned the stage, gave it a hundred and ten percent. I hope you have as much fun as I did, Alfie.

But the Red Nebulas are female? This quote is so epic though. I soo want one when you've finished it. biggrin.gif

But the Red Nebulas are female? This quote is so epic though. I soo want one when you've finished it. biggrin.gif

*doh* You're right about that! Thanks. smile.gif

Why not male Fog x female Red Nebula?

I changed it in my original post. smile.gif I have three female red Nebulas already. laugh.gif

@spirited soul Thats an awesome way to keep track of who is who temporarily! I was having the toughest time remembering which dragon is which without naming them. I'm going to have to implement a similar system. Thank you!

@wolfwindmoon - Thanks. Happy to hellp.

(I couldn't think of any other way to keep track, of course this way it was easy to see that I had 3x 2nd gen female magis and only 1 autumn male)

Finished! And they gave me a Fog egg. wub.gif

*updating her PPP*

Ohh yes, if there's a list, I'd love to be on it too please happy.gif

@Felischia: Congrats! May I be added to the list, too, please?

Edit:

And I got all the Autumn eggs I needed after I rearranged the pairs and rebred the 3rd gen. Problem solved if influence doesn't fail. Now even if they refuse I can breed another egg (Terrae) without worrying about the season.

Edited by Raistlin24

Finished! And they gave me a Fog egg. wub.gif

*updating her PPP*

*-* Is there still a tiny spot on your list?

That quote is one of my favourites xd.png