Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Well, I had to do some renaming and re-arranging, but I've finally got ALL the 2nd gens I need for my Terrae x Pink "I Hate Pears" lineage happy.gif Here's hoping they don't take so long in giving me a 3rd gen Pink... *fingers crossed*

Okay I couldn't resist. tongue.gif

Dibs on M Nocturne x F Swallowtail

Episode: The Parting of the Ways

Quote: The Dalek Emperor: We waited here, in the dark space... Damaged but rebuilding. Centuries passed and we quietly infiltrated the systems of Earth. Harvesting the waste of humanity, the prisoners, the refugees, the dispossessed, they all came to us. The bodies were filleted, pulped, sifted. The seed of the Human race is perverted; only one cell in a billion was fit to be nurtured!

I already have one egg and have had one refusal. But I'm liking how these two look together.

If my dragons are nice I'll finish two quotes in the next three days, so I'm calling dibs on two new quotes:

One will be M Skywing x F Sunsong and the other, M Tangar x F Skywing.

Quote 1 (4th gen): Father's Day: The entire Earth is being sterilised. This and other places like it are all that's left of the human race. We might hold out for a while but nothing can stop those creatures. They'll get through in the end. The walls aren't that old. And there's nothing I can do to stop it. There used to be laws stopping these kind of things from happening. My people would have stopped this. But they're all gone. And now I'm going the same way.

Quote 2 (4th gen): The Beast Below: The Star Whale didn't come like a miracle all those years ago. It volunteered. You didn't have to trap it or torture it. That was all just you. It came because it couldn't stand to watch your children cry. What if you were really old and really kind and alone. Your whole race dead. No future. What couldn't you do then. If you were that old and that kind and the very last of your kind. You couldn't just stand there and watch children cry.

... You couldn't just stand there and watch children cry.

I love that line, gets me every time. smile.gif

I was watching reruns of the 11th Doctor on tv last night and remembered this quote.

Edited by Raistlin24

@Raistlin I like them! Can't wait to see the result

@bookworm May I quote Wiz? xd.png "Congratulations! May I go on the list for an egg please? "

bookwormofdune Me too, please? Would love an offspring, the Weeping Angels are one of my favorite Doc adversaries!

Woot! One down. Weeping Angels

Pretty, congrats! I'd love to be on the list as well if it's still open. :3

Aww, I'm too slow sad.gif I guess I'll have to stalk for next time.

Raistlin - I love that second quote.

I finally have all the CB magmas I need, so my redxmagma project can move on.. although it'll be slow going. I have all the CBs for my sunrise project, and my swallowtails is more a matter of remembering to leave space to breed them. >.> I ought to be able to finish the last two somewhat soon, so I need to come up with more projects. biggrin.gif

Aaaand one more project finished - behold, the brand sparkling new Pink/Moonstone line! biggrin.gif

Also added 2 new projects in the PPP - I think the breeds and quotes are still free, but if I'm wrong, let me know and I'll fix it. :3

Got another one started. Albino x pillow

Captain Jack Harkness // And who are you // Martha Jones // Nice to meet you Martha Jones //Oh don't start//I was only saying hello//I don't mind//Doctor//Captain//Good to see you// And you//Same as ever//Although// Have you had work done//You can talk.

Aaaand one more project finished - behold, the brand sparkling new Pink/Moonstone line! biggrin.gif

Also added 2 new projects in the PPP - I think the breeds and quotes are still free, but if I'm wrong, let me know and I'll fix it. :3

So pretty! Please to be on the list? biggrin.gif

Due to some very generous people I now have nearly half the Dorsals I need for my 5th gen. biggrin.gif

Added you both - there's still plenty of room on the list. wink.gif

Please tell me there's still one spot on your list >.< This is so beautiful! (and there's the chance for a pink xd.png)

Thanks all! Added everyone up to now to the list & closing it for the time being. smile.gif

Geezz.. It's hard to get Moonies out of my Balloons. So I proudly present NR 3 of my 2nd gens. Hopefully 2nd gen NR 4 will follow next week. *^-^* Send me Moonie vibes!