Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Added you both shikyowolf17 & Felischia - I'll put my Purple's BSA to good use wink.gif (the pair has been more inclined to giving Sunrises up to now, so hopefully they'll keep the pink trend for a while longer :3).

Edited by stagazer_7

Also wrapped up another project - my White x Red one is finally finished! lineage wub.gif

I've updated my PPP + added an extra project, a M Neotropical/F Waterhorse (since it looks like I'll be wrapping up yet another one pretty soon wink.gif).

Edited by stagazer_7

Ohhh so pretty! Me please for the list stagazer? *drools*

When you’re alone. And another finished project for me too. biggrin.gif Sort of any way. I want a purple from them for myself so this egg is on offer to the first person on the project to PM me. I'll update my PPP as officially finished when I get a purple.

@Felischia - added you, would you prefer purple or are you happy with either? And have a nice holiday!

Congrats wolfwindmoon. Glad you like it. smile.gif

@Felischia - added you, would you prefer purple or are you happy with either? And have a nice holiday!

I'd prefer a Purple, thanks. ^^

For my Sunspots And Solar Flares' lineage I only need 3 more Harvests, 1 Magi and 1 Pillow. biggrin.gif If those dragons I already have would only breed the way I want them to. rolleyes.gif OK, I rephrase that, they just did. biggrin.gif

Edited by Felischia

Stargazer - may I be on the list for your white x red?

Wiz - May I be on your list too? I'd prefer a purple

Added everyone up to this post to the White/Red list - there's still 2-3 spots left. :3

Wiz, that is so pretty - can I be added to the list too smile.gif (I too would prefer a Purple version, if possible of course)?

@Wiz is there still a spot for a purple open on your new list?

@stagazer_7 if there is still a spot for your white x red checker.. may I be on it? (for a red if possible?)

would be lovely

Edited by Belisar

Sure thing Belisar - added you. smile.gif

@stagazer_7: May I please be on your list?

@Wiz: May I please be on your list, too?

The Greenwings bred the last 3rd gen. Almost finished!

Edited by Raistlin24

Added everyone and the list is now closed. Belisar and Raistlin do you have a colour preference?

Edit: Raistlin I like what you did there with the two quotes smile.gif

Edited by Wiz

Purple Ridgewing would be perfect for me, Wiz. *^-^* To keep it nice and colourproof. hehe

...and grats Raistlin! So close again. smile.gif

Edited by Belisar

@Wiz: I prefer a Purple Ridgewing if possible.

@stagazer_7: The breeds are all free, but the quote from The Curse of Fenric has already been taken.

Edited by Raistlin24

Okay I've made a note of everyone's preferences. I'll also add 2 people not already on the list who would like an egg and wouldn't mind a Tan Ridgewing otherwise Tans will be offered up in other gifting threads. smile.gif

stagazer_7: May I please be on your White x Red list?

Wiz: Is there still space on your Ridgewing list for a request for Purple? If not, I'd be ok with Tan happy.gif

I've put you down for a Tan jerusha smile.gif

I've just realised I only have five other WIP's and one of them I'm just waiting on a 4th gen. Time for another project? *ponders*

Edit: Yay 6th Gen! I can't believe Sexy Fish Vampire wasn't taken. laugh.gif Updating PPP

Edited by Wiz

@Wiz Thanks for adding me. smile.gif And that 6th gen looks amazing!

@jerusha Added you as well and closing the list for the time being.

@Raistlin Whoops, I completely missed that the quote was taken - I've changed it, using one from Genesis of the Daleks (it doesn't seem to be taken yet :3).

Edited by stagazer_7

tiny.cc seem to be having problems so I've updated all the banner links in the third post and in our signature. I've used TJ's tinyurl site so the links are even smaller now and should last longer. If you used the links given out in the third post for your signature you will need to update.

~Wiz~

Edited by Doctor Who Project

WOOT! The Doctor's Last Words.

Sunfeathers I remember you wanted a Geode as a mate for your Geode so I'll put you on the list.

I'd like to call dibs on PB Winters please. I'm still deciding on a quote, I have some ideas I just have to check them out first.

My second 3rd gen just gendered correctly, so I hope she likes Why Is A Mouse When It Spins when she grows up tomorrow night. I also have the new quote from "The Horns Of Nimon" on placeholders, and think I'll use PB BBWs as I haven't seen where they've been used yet.

A Great Slow Bowler

Ha ha - We did it/Please clarify/Well I just put a lot of/spin on the Tardis/and the asteroid/simply sliced us up/out of the gravity whirlpool/Oh you know K9/sometimes I think/I'm wasted just rushing/around the universe saving/planets from destruction/With a talent like mine/I might have been/a great slow bowler

Finally, I just picked up a little Nocturne egg in the AP. Its father isn't named, but its mother may be a threat. Her name is We Have The Tardis. laugh.gif

WOOT! The Doctor's Last Words.

Sunfeathers I remember you wanted a Geode as a mate for your Geode so I'll put you on the list.

I'd like to call dibs on PB Winters please. I'm still deciding on a quote, I have some ideas I just have to check them out first.

Congrats Wiz! I would like to be added to your list for a geode offspring if I may? biggrin.gif

dragongrrl - hehe, I wonder if a rescue mission is in order?

Hmm, my swallowtails are almost finished and the sunrises shouldn't take too long to complete. I need to think up a new project or two. >.>