Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Missed the last one, but am most enthusiastically applying for this one. biggrin.gif And congratulations on both finished projects, they're stunning! <3

Ok, I think I have a naming scheme sorted for my Ood-themed Greenwings, like so. To translate, that's a female Ood of the first generation with the identifying tag 8O (the first two digits of the dragon's code in Greek). biggrin.gif I've been a bit... flexible in how I've translated the English alphabet into Greek, but it broadly works. If I find I'm getting overlapping names, I'll add in a third digit from the dragon's code, which should hopefully prevent overlapping names.

I finished my double quote 4th gen! I'll take 6 people on the list if anyone's interested.

@ Felischia: Those Sunsets are great! Would you mind adding me to your list?

*raises hand* May I please be on your lists, Felischia (Sunsets) and Sunfeathers (Sunsong checker)?

I am in love with all these lineages! wub.gif

Sunfeathers, that's awesome, can has list spot?

List closed for now.

Edit:

And another one finished!  biggrin.gif

UhUhUh... Me please, pretty please *^-^*

and..

@Sunfeathers Grats! May I be on your list too? *^-^*

@Amazon This really sounds like an alien language. xd.png

Edited by Belisar

ack, more lists. smile.gif

Felischia - may i be added to your sunset list?

Sunfeathers - May I have a spot on your list?

@ Amazon Warrior

That's amazing. Can't wait till you have a breeding list smile.gif

Nor can I! xd.png It's one of the first Doctor Who lineages I started, and at this rate it'll be the last to be finished!

@Sunfeathers: If there's a spot left, I'd love to be on the list. Thanks. smile.gif

Added everyone up to here. Sunset list closed for now.

@Amazon: I can't wait until you lineage is finished. I so love that combination.

Edited by Felischia

Amazon that is so beautiful, and I hear you, my Pinks were one of the first I started and I still need a 4th gen from them.

Any hoo time for a new project! It's a big quote so I'm going for five generations. I'm still deciding on a breed but I'm leaning towards PB to make it easier.

Episode: Children in need 2011 special.

Quote: The Clothes Off My Back My Jacket Unique In The Universe Made Of Infinity Tweed If This Jacket Is Hit By Any Kind Of Bullet Or Laser Beam Or Even A Triple Enfolded Quantum Strength Ninja Star It Would Be Completely Ruined So Please Be Careful With It My Bow Tie Bow Ties Are And Always Will Be Cool My Shirt Looks Like An Ordinary Shirt Feels Like An Ordinary Shirt Is In Fact An Ordinary Shirt My Trousers Not Just Any Old Trousers Hyper-Trousers Very Similar To Normal Trousers But With The Word Hyper In Front My Boots One - Two - Three Oh Time Lords We're Full Of Surprises

Off to update my PPP. smile.gif

Edit: I'm also going to withdraw my miscellaneous orange and green lineage as a WIP as it that got hit rather badly with Zombie fails.

Edit x2: Dibs on PB Purple Dorsals. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wiz

I finished my double quote 4th gen! I'll take 6 people on the list if anyone's interested.

If there's still room, I'd love to be on the list too. ^^

@ Amazon That is incredibly pretty, I'm glad the two hatchies turned the right color. smile.gif

Also gave these two a go and while they weren't very interested in giving me an egg, they didn't refuse either, so... yay? I'll try the again with Fertility next week and hopefully wrap up this linegae. wink.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Added everyone to my list, which is now closed. I've got my fingers crossed that they turn out to be productive breeders.

NVM Missed a post somewhere xd.png

In my own news I got a refusal in my caveborns. I think they're going to be difficult this project 'round. Have all the 2nd gen guardians I need, but only have 1 stone. so heres hoping for more stones.

Edited by wolfwindmoon

Well, since all the dragons in the previous generations of this linage have been such good breeders, I suppose there's no harm in adding another spot. smile.gif Storms and Sunsongs are pretty good about making eggs.

oh for me? Really? Thanks so much!!!

Just so you know Sunfeathers I'm keeping a super keen eye out for your PB Geodes from Greens Dalek vs Cybermen line. Thats probably my favorite exchanges in all the episodes i've seen. <3

Nice! *^-^*

The first two second gens of my Balloon x Moonstone lineage: This one... and ..that one. xd.png

Now I can only hope that the next breedings will spit out moonies ^^"

They didn't refuse! Third time lucky. biggrin.gif

I'm holding out for a Geode from this pair so this egg is up for grabs. PM me if you want it.

Also the list. I think I'll hold off the list for Geodes until I get one myself but if you don't mind getting a Pebble or Stone I'll take names for those.

Edit:

Added you to Stone Belisar. smile.gif

Edited by Wiz

@Wiz Pmed ^.~

And after stalking again your Project Post... Would you add me to the pb Stone list? With a Stone Egg as desired outcome? So I can try for a Geode myself later when I also received the Pebble one. ^.~

Bisous and fingers crossed for a Geode for you!

EDIT.:

@Wiz Double Thank you wink.gif

Edited by Belisar

So close! And gender gods willing I have all the Autumns I need in my Autumn x Moonstone lineage. biggrin.gif

Edit: No egg from my PB Autumn pair this week.

Edited by Wiz