Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Finished! wub.gif And finished, too! wub.gif And one of my 3 pairs of CB Thunders finally bred an egg.

I'll only open a list for Terrae eggs (or Winter eggs) from the Autumn x Terra pair, as there are only one (two?) weeks left of Autumn. I don't know exactly when Winter starts, but I hope I can try for an Autumn two more times.

And the Guardian list is empty if anybody wants a pb Guardian.

Finished! wub.gif And finished, too! wub.gif And one of my 3 pairs of CB Thunders finally bred an egg.

Grats on your Thunder! And of course grats on two finished beautiful lines!

May I be on both lists? Pretty please? *^-^*

Oh Could I be on the Vashta Nerada list please? <3 I'll resist being on any more of your lists for the moment xd.png

Also I'm not getting emails whenever this thread it posted to like i'm supposed to. Missing so many pretty things!

Edited by wolfwindmoon

Added everybody. To those in the Vashta Nerada list: do you all want a Terrae or is there anybody who wants a Winter egg?

@wolfwindmoon: I don't know why, but I don't always get e-mails for all the threads I'm subscribed to either.

Raistlin, if you still have room, I'd love to be added to both your lists. I'd be willing to take a Winter for the Vashta Nerada list.

Finished! wub.gif And finished, too! wub.gif  And one of my 3 pairs of CB Thunders finally bred an egg.

I'll only open a list for Terrae eggs (or Winter eggs) from the Autumn x Terra pair, as there are only one (two?) weeks left of Autumn. I don't know exactly when Winter starts, but I hope I can try for an Autumn two more times.

And the Guardian list is empty if anybody wants a pb Guardian.

Ohh, lovely! If there's a spot left, I'd love to be on the lists. biggrin.gif

I'd take a Winter egg, too.

Darn, missed stagazer's list. Better luck next time. xd.png

Edited by Felischia

Both lists are closed now.

Nobody needs to take a Winter egg if you all want Terraes. I was just asking in case somebody wanted one.

Aww, I missed your request lists, Raistlin! ;_;

Well, if you end up with a Seasonal egg instead of Terrae, I'd be happy to give it a good home...

and in the meantime I'll be stalking for your other list to re-open!

I'd like a Terrae if I may Raistlin.

*sighs* I came here to boast about my last needed Autumn gendering properly but I can't get on to my scroll so you will all just have to take my word for it lol tongue.gif

I was just about to breed all my lineages, when the cave crashed. At least I was able to breed another Fog egg. xd.png The othes have to wait until tomorrow.

Aww man, I missed more lists. sad.gif Must stalk more often.

My thoughts exactly. tongue.gif Congratulations on completing both projects Raistlin, they're stunning!

Yay! Another one finished and with an Autumn egg too which is what I was hoping for. biggrin.gif Edited by Wiz

Yay! Another one finished and with an Autumn egg too which is what I was hoping for. biggrin.gif

Can I haz offspring please?? happy.gif

All my dragons bred eggs for my listers. *wohoo*

Yay! Another one finished and with an Autumn egg too which is what I was hoping for. biggrin.gif

I'd love to be on that list, pretty please? I'd take either breed. smile.gif

Grats, Wiz! I really start loving Moonstones. Especially the females.. They look pretty with everything. *^-^*

And Wiz.. may I be on that list too? For a Moonstone if possible *^-^*

So pretty wub.gif - can I be on the list too (prefer Moonstone, but will gladly take either breed biggrin.gif)?

And my Sunrise x Daydream list is open once more. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

May I be added to your list too Wiz?

and you guys.... offering me so many eggs when I'm completely locked. >.<

Stargazer, that combination is so pretty! May I be added to your list? (prefer sunrise, but either would be lovely!)

And in other news, One side of my shadowalkerXember is finished! Unfortunatly, my greenwingXnebula has stalled because they refuse to give me nebulas. So there are now quite a few greenwings roaming the site

Edited by shikyowolf17

I just received one of Felischia's very pretty Deep Sea eggs, and also have the second 3rd gen gen from my Tangars, after only one refusal from my first CBs. When it grows up, I hope the 4th gen will follow quickly!

I've updated my PPP, and will add info for my second quote over the weekend.

Again, thank you to Felischia! smile.gif