Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

@Wiz: I don't know where you can get an official transcript, but I put the subtitles in the DVDs and they say "agony". I've got the Spanish DVDs and in Spanish they say "agonía" (and the Spanish subtitles say it, too) which means "agony". There is too much background noise for me to understand the English sound in that part.

Wiz - We've got a website with transcripts listed in the useful links btw. It's just not terribly useful in this case, though.

I got a slightly different wording for that quote when I watched it. "I am the prince and the fool and the agony!" - fool instead of fallen. This is the region 1 DVD with the subtitles if that matters. :/

Yes I tried our links but like you say not very useful this one time. I did listen to it (over and over lol) and I think you're right listening it sounds like fool or fall. I'm going to go with fool because that's what your subtitles say but I'm keeping fall reserved just in case lol. This is one of my favourite lineages because of the way the names fall so nicely. smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/X1ZpP

Thank you both for your help!

I only payed attention to whether they say "enemy" or "agony", but now that you mention it I watched it again and my subtitles say "fool", too. And what's translated into Spanish is "fool", too.

Spanish DVDs are region 2, but I don't know if they get the English audio and subtitles from the British or the American editions.

Before I'm cut off of any internet again during the week... littleangleamy22, do you still have a nice tiny spot on your pb waters list? *^-^*

I never had problems with influence before until I joined this project xd.png my last autumn gendered female. I am ho9ping for better luck with the egg and hatchie I have now smile.gif

@littleangleamy22: If there is still space in the list for the Waters, may I be added, too, please? Edited by Raistlin24

Okay, I think that's everyone added, and now the list is closed. smile.gif Now I just have to fuffill an IOU and then It's checkerbaord time... Although I'd really like to do another PB one. tongue.gif I'll think about it.

I think I'm gonna do this one: The oldest and most mighty race // in the universe. // Looking down // on the galaxies below, // sworn never to interfere, // only to watch. // Children of Gallifrey were taken // from their families // at the age of eight // to enter the Academy.// Some say that’s // where it all began, // when he was a child. // That's when // the Master saw eternity.

With all nocturnes....

I'm pleased to report good progress on my Ember x Autumn lineage. smile.gif Just waiting now for some CB hatchies to grow up so I can make a start on the other half. And I have 6 of 8 2nd gens needed for my PB random Nebulae lineage. Everything else is being annoyingly slow and either giving me the wrong eggs or no eggs. :/

Just so you know Bookworm, I have a part of that quote in my Descriptions of Gallifrey lineage. So you may have to do a little bit of different wording, or break it up in different places. It's a great quote though. smile.gif

Also, it was a good breeding day (except the spitfirexwhiptails *glares at them*) and the list for Gallifrey is open again.

oh my. Could I be on the list for Gallifrey Zareni?? I would appreciate it so much!

Also: tried "But you're the doctor" today for my listers and no egg. Stubborn I suppose!

Edited for normal speech instead of super excited speech.

Edited by wolfwindmoon

Just so you know Bookworm, I have a part of that quote in my Descriptions of Gallifrey lineage. So you may have to do a little bit of different wording, or break it up in different places. It's a great quote though. smile.gif

Also, it was a good breeding day (except the spitfirexwhiptails *glares at them*) and the list for Gallifrey is open again.

Thanks for the heads up.

Oh and I decided to do Nocturnes x Stones