Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Yay, I got all my CBs and now I have my very first successful mating from them! For a while I thought all my boys and girls were going to refuse to give me an egg.

'Kay then. Yesterday, I was at the museum on a field trip. I was walking through the gem and mineral exhibit with two friends when we pass by two people. One was a young woman who I didn't pay much attention to.

The other was a tall man, wearing a blue suit with a long brown coat over it, and I swear he looked just like the Tenth Doctor. Even his face. And his hair. Exactly like him. Me and my friend just kind of turned and watched him walk by, and when he rounded the corner, he was gone and we immediately went "what".

It went about like this:

-walks down exhibit hall-

-guy who looks like this passes by-

user posted image

-stares until he vanishes around corner-

-turns to friend-

Me: ...was that The Doctor?

Well, even if my Pink x Magi will only give me Magi and my Terrae x Pink will only give me Terrae, at least my Sunrise/Sunsets are cooperating.

That's the bottom half done... now just need a 3rd gen for the top half, and the final 4th gen biggrin.gif Two eggs to go...

Edited by jerusha

@Wiz Sounds like a plan xd.png

@Zareni YAY! Gallifrey is open! Still have a spot for me? *^-^*

And some news about my quotes: Am I ginger is finally there! So I managed to complete my 2nd DrWho lineage. hihi

Now all that is left is finding a a nice quote for my 3rd one. (well and hunt for a big bunch of female Moonstones. My Balloon boys are already waiting hehe)

Editing ppp now *^-^*

Congrats Belisar, may I be added to your list? smile.gif

I added you. (and jerusha and wolfwindmoon were added several days ago, I just forgot to post about it)

Ohhh may I go on your lists Belisar and Amazon? Pretty lineages are pretty. smile.gif

I would love to have siblings of both as well, if I may. I don't have my own line off the ground yet, but will be working on one soon, and these are beautiful inspirations!

Added you both! Feels good to know I can finally give something back for the lovely lineages I've had from people here. smile.gif

And having said that, could I go on your list too Belisar? I think a sibling from your lineage would make a lovely mate for my Pebble! I'll add you to my breeding list too, natch. wink.gif

Added you too, dragongrrl. One space left! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Pick me, pick me!!! biggrin.gif

I'd like to sign up for your list please, Amazon!

And yours too, Belisar - especially since our Ginger quotes are quote cousins :3

ETA: My Terraes and Magis are STILL being stubborn and won't give me pink eggs mad.gif Please to send them pink vibes for next week's breeding?

Edited by jerusha

@Amazon_Warrior: Grats! And deal of course xd.png Can't wait for another cutie. ^.~

@Raistlin, Zareni, Wiz, dragongrrl and jerusha: Added all of you. You guys closed the list very quickly xd.png. Btw, as I always do checker, in case you only want a specific breed please tell me so. ^.~

*sends out pink vibes for jerusha's pair*

Edited by Belisar

Congrats to both Belisar and Amazon_Warrior! biggrin.gif

@Amazon_Warrior Oooh, very nice! If it's not too late, could you add me to your list as well?

@Belisar Hehe, it's seems I'm a little too late - I'll definitely apply when the list's open again - such a pretty lineage. <3

And I finished my PB Purple project - The Time Warrior. wub.gif Opening the list... now!

Sure thing, I'll add you both - today's a good day for Who dragons it would seem. ^^

I've also added a new project to my PPP - a Spitfire x Skywing checker. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

I missed another set of lists. *pouts* Real life is keeping my busy these days.

@stagazar: May I be added to your list, please? smile.gif

Speaking of lists, my pb Hellfire, DeepSea and Magi lists are open for anyone who doesn't have an egg but wants one. xd.png

Edited by Felischia

more lists O.o

Stargazer - I would love to be added to your PB purple list.

Felischia - If I'm not already on your lists for deepsea & magi I would like to be. I can give you the last spot on my SpitfirexWhiptails list if you'd like, that list never filled up and I think it's the only one of mine that you missed.

TheCompleteAnimorph - I would love to be added to your list as well. smile.gif My ShallowxBluna list has 1 more spot and my Gallifrey list has 2 open spots if you want.

My PB greys are almost finished. Hopefully she will like him when she grows up.

Edited by Zareni