Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Gack, can't believe I missed that. So I've double checked, and I would like to do this quote, People fall /out of the world sometimes, /but they always /leave traces. /Little things we can't /quite account for. /Faces in photographs, /luggage, half-eaten meals, rings. /Nothing is /ever forgotten, /not completely. /And if /something can /be remembered, / it can come back.

from the Pandorica opens, using CB male shadowwalkersX Female Embers, the rest Embers.

I currently have a couple of names on CBs but don't have anything organized on my scroll yet.  I will follow this thread, while I get a little more organized.

My current Whovians are:

Rose Tyler Who - a CB Rosebud

Whovian FireRose - Rose's ^ Ember son

Romana of Gallifrey - a CB Nilia Pygmy currently used as a name holder

and

Good Hunting Sister - a line from the "Survival" episode, currently on a name holder.

Okay, after following this thread since it opened, I finally have my first quote to work on. From Robot, it is the 4th Doctor's intro to Sarah Jane and Lethbridge-Stewart, and was my original intro to the Whovian world with the reruns on American TV in 1978.

However, I lack placeholders for the names yet, and could use a little inspiration on the choice of breed(s) to use for the quote. Is there a PB Electric Block yet? If it is available, I'll try to start swapping the names in for all my CBs.

So, officially:

Forum Name:dragongrrl

Scroll Name: dragongrrrl

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: PM or post to this thread

Number of self bred Doctor Who

4th gens you already have if any: zero of my own, but I have a few in some of my fifth-eighth gen AP finds

Secret Word:cybermen

I've also added these Who names on my scroll:

Mawdryn Undead - currently on an Albino placeholder

Spiridon - on a Vine with a CB ancestor named Son of Spiridon, http://dragcave.net/lineage/elC3j

Aggedor - on a CB Whiptail and

Unearthly Child - a 2nd gen Green from the AP, http://dragcave.net/lineage/9Ng7d

Romana of Gallifrey has also moved to a CB Whiptail.

@ dragongrrl Welcome officially to the project. Which post would you prefer to be your PPP your original one or the one above? Let me know and I'll link you. Yes, PB electrics are taken evangeline has them.

@ shikyowolf that is going to be stunning and I can't wait to see the end result.

@ Zareni May I request an egg please? I have just the partner for the pretty too!

~Wiz~

@ Zareni Congrats, can I be added to the list? :3

@ dragongrrl Welcome, it's nice to have you on board! smile.gif

@ shikyowolf17 I totally agree with Wiz, that lineage's awesome on so many levels! <3

@Zareni - Can I grab a spot on your Greys list too please?

ETA:

@Raistlin24 - Can I have one of your Flamingo eggs too?

These are sooooo beautiful/awesome! *_*

Edited by jerusha

wow this thread is quick o-o

I'm also almost finished collecting CBs for my project.

@Raistlin24 Any chance you'd be willing to put on a list for one of those pretties?

@ dragongrrl Welcome officially to the project. Which post would you prefer to be your PPP your original one or the one above? Let me know and I'll link you. Yes, PB electrics are taken evangeline has them.

~Wiz~

Thank you for the official welcomes! smile.gif The first post is good, so I'll set up camp there.

Ack, I have seen evangeline's block. With the PB Electric taken, as well as PB Red, Nocturne, Hellfire, Magis, Ember, Deep Sea, Harvest, etc., is there any breed other than rares still available for solid block?

Thank you for the official welcomes!  smile.gif  The first post is good, so I'll set up camp there.

is there any breed other than rares still available for solid block?

PB Winters haven't been taken yet and that's getting closer. Also Dorsels, red purple or mixed are all free, Bright-Breasted Wyverns, Tangars, Canopys, Neos... probably more but I'm rushing because I have dinner in the oven lol.

I'll go link your post now for you. Edit: All done!

Raistlin I'd love to be on the list for your pretty if I may. smile.gif

Edited by Wiz

Well, it's not really a lineage because I'm only naming four CB dragons from it, but I had a few extra Shadow Walkers floating around and wanted to name them after this quote from "Day Of The Moon" (quote-marked parts are the names):

As long as there's been something in "The Corner Of Your Eye", or "Creaking In Your House" or "Breathing Under Your Bed" or "Voices Through A Wall".

They're just *too* perfect as Shadow Walker names to resist happy.gif

Edited by jerusha

Thank you, Wiz! I am grabbing the PB Tangars while I can and updated my PPP with the quote and other miscellaneous data.

Raistlin, congrats, that is so pretty... and PINK! xd.png Can I be on the Flamingo list too? smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

@stagazer_7: Added you. The list is closed now.

@jerusha: Those are great names for Shadow Walkers.

TADA!! First lister to PM me gets it. smile.gif

Oh an Raistlin that was so pretty. Next time the list opens, you should definitely think of me. smile.gif

Claimed. smile.gif

Edited by littleangelamy22

Very pretty egg! Of course, I am scroll-locked!

However, I do have all of my quote in place with seven of my eight CBs. The eighth is an egg, hatching later today, and Human History and What's He Talking About just gave me the first of the 2nd gen eggs. It took me a while to get started, but I'm lining up the next quote, too. smile.gif

Ah, darn. Missed Raistlins list. Better luck next time.

@Zareni: May I be added to yours, please? So pretty. smile.gif

I can't wait until I can try my rebred Fog with the Hellfire girl waiting for him. She's still on cooldown. rolleyes.gif

My 3rd gen Sunsets produced no egg on the first try but at least they're compatible. Almost there. biggrin.gif

I'm so close to being done with my double third gen lineage I can almost taste it. Now if I could only get a Vine egg out of any of my Terrae x Vine pairs, I'd be set, as far as my DW lineages are concerned.

Anyone else excited for the Christmas special? Think of all the new quotes we'll have. wink.gif

Yay! Finally I have 4 Moonstone eggs. All are influenced female and hopefully hatch accordingly. *^-^* That makes it up for missing all those wonderful lists again. wink.gif