Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Question for everyone: do you do your quotes left to right or right to left?

Mine are all right to left. I suppose when you read the finished lineage it's backwards, but it made sense to me to start the quote at the CBs.

I'm going to have to come back and look when maintenance is done. Edit: It's beautiful!

Question for everyone: do you do your quotes left to right or right to left?

I prefer to start on the left but I do I have a couple of quotes that start on the right so that the names match the gender of the dragon. My Pillows x Balloons start from the right so The Great God Santa and Good King Wenceslas are male. I have another one too but I can't recall and the cave is down.

Edit:

The good news is another one done!

The bad news is my Stone and Pebble refused. But at least the Pebbles cooperated and gave me the right egg for a replacement.

Edited by Wiz

Ouch, refusals always suck. Congrats on your embers with hellfires though, may I be added to their list? smile.gif

Oooh, congrats Wiz! Could you add me to the list as well please? :3

Also, finished my Daydream/Sunrise project - lineage. biggrin.gif I'll give my 3rd gen Pillows a go as soon as get unlocked.

Could i be on both of your lists stargazer and wiz?

Edited for grammar.

Edited by wolfwindmoon

Wiz and wolfwindmoon, I've added you both. ^^

@stagazer and Wiz: Would you add me, too, please? smile.gif

I only have to wait for another 45 minutes so I can breed my Sunsets again without having to remind myself to fog them before hatching correctly. xd.png

That's the way I like it. biggrin.gif

Edited by Felischia

Sure thing Felischia, I'll add you as well. :3

Also, this. wub.gif My homage to Troughton's coat is complete. biggrin.gif

Everyone added up to here.

Stargazer that is so pretty, may I be added to that list too?

Wow Felischia grats LOL

Edited by Wiz

After weeks of no interest I finally bred the last 3rd gen I needed for my 5th gen Hellfire x Fog lineage. Taadaa

And it's the right breed, too! biggrin.gif

Congrats all! Also added Wiz and Zareni to the lists. :3

At the risk of being incredibly annoying, may I request to change the breeds for my Unquiet Dead quote? I'm just not feeling the Greenwing x Deepsea combo for it. Instead, I'd really like to use an Ember x Autumn Seasonal arrowhead if possible. I have all but one of the CBs I need for it (by cunning reassignment of the CBs on my scroll), and the first two 2nd gens (the parents will be renamed, of course).

Cheers!

AW

My 3rd gen PB Purples refused to breed... *sigh* ah well, I'll breed another 3rd gen tomorrow. I did breed a wole bunch of Fall x Harvest 2nd gens, so it's all bad news. :3 I've also added a new project to my PPP - a M Pink x F Moonstone one (that combo didn't look like it was taken, the quote seems to be free as well).

Edited by stagazer_7

Well, my Magi x Pink is only giving me Magis, and Terrae x Pink is only giving me Terraes dry.gif At least I got the last 2nd gen I need from Sunrise x Sunset.

I hate it to miss so many lovely breeds during the week. You guys are so quick with your lineages. ^.~

@Wiz In case your Amber x Hellfire list is not full yet.. may I occupy one slot on it? *^-^* (and fingers crossed for your autumns >.<)

@stagazer_7 Same goes for your Daydream x Dawn one.. Still one slot open? *puppy eyes* And your Pillows are so nice. xd.png I wouldn't mind getting one of them either.

Another Lonely God goes out to my lister. *^-^*

Now let's see whether the Terraes behave this time....

EDIT: Yes! I made it" xd.png The last third gen needed. Now there's only to hope that it 1st genders correctly and 2nd does not refuse its partner. *^-^*

Edited by Belisar

@ Belisar Thanks! No worries, there's still room - I've added you to both lists. smile.gif

@ TheCompleteAnimorph That's very pretty - congrats!

Does anyone know where I can get an official transcript of the Satan Pit episode? I'm looking for clarification on a quote. Some say it's I am the Prince and the Fallen. I am the Enemy. I am the sin and the fear and darkness and others say I am the Prince and the Fallen and the agony. I am the sin and the fear and darkness.

I've tried listening to it and he says something but I can't make it out.

Edited by Wiz