Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Yay I have all the CB's I need for my Balloon x Pillows! I also want to do a lineage with my female Ghosts but I'm stuck on what to pair them with. Something that's not dimorphic because I think it would look nicer if the sprites were the same. Any ideas?

Hmmm....

Maybe Coastal Waverunners or Guardians? Or something contrasty like Magis or Horsedragons?

I like the idea of Guardians. I'm also thinking maybe Reds, and of course Whites go with everything but I have just finished one White project.

Now that i'm /practically/ finished with my other line i'm going to start on my next one. I'm thinking i like StonexGuardian for

Hello, Stonehenge// Who takes the Pandorica //takes the Universe// But, bad news everyone//, 'cause guess who- Ha// Except, you lot// you're all whizzing about// it's really very distracting// Could you all just //stay still a minute because// *I* *am* *talking*! //Now, the question for the hour is// "Who's got the Pandorica?// Answer: I do-Next question: //"Who's coming to take it from me?" //Come on, look at me// No plan-no backup,// no weapons worth a damn,// oh, and something else: //I don't have anything to lose// So, if you're sitting up there //in your silly little space ships// with all your silly little guns,// and you've got any plans //on taking the Pandorica tonight// just remember who's// standing in your way!// Remember every black day//

I ever stopped you and then// and then’ do the smart thing //Let somebody else try first.

from The Pandorica Opens

All good? I was amazed that this quote wasn't taken... (i did check the spreadsheet,and the updates to personal posts after the "spreadsheet updated" post)

Updated Post will "un"update if quote or breeds are already taken.

Edited by wolfwindmoon

That's going to look lovely wolfwindmoon! It doesn't look taken to me. Raistlin is the spreadsheet wizard though. wink.gif

Thoughts on this? http://dragcave.net./lineage/fLoCU I think I like it. It doesn't scream wow at me - none of the Shadow Walker combinations do - but it is nice.

Thoughts on this? http://dragcave.net./lineage/fLoCU I think I like it. It doesn't scream wow at me - none of the Shadow Walker combinations do - but it is nice.

I think it looks rather nice, although it isn't my favorite. (: What combos have you seen so far? And what cave layout are you using?

Edited by Saloiq

Cave layout? I've looked at Dorsel, Guardian, Red, Albino, Winter, Nocturne, Pillow, Storm, Skywing, Daydream, Electric and White. I liked the White but I want to do something different this time.

I think I'm going to call dibs on Deepsea and Shadow Walker, the more I look at it the more it grows on me. smile.gif

Sorry for the lack of updates; I had a rather busy week: Halloween, exams...

I have to finish something for tomorrow first, but I'll put the checkers list alphabetically later. It starts to be difficult to easily see what's taken.

Welcome to the madness of DW quotes to all the new people.

@Zareni: that's a great quote! One of the best in the new series (in case it's not obvious the Ninth Doctor is my favourite).

@Wiz: That looks nice. I think blue / purple colours will look good with the Shadow Walkers.

@wolfwindmoon: The quote is not taken and Stone x Guardian doesn't look taken either.

Edited by Raistlin24

Cave layout? I've looked at Dorsel, Guardian, Red, Albino, Winter, Nocturne, Pillow, Storm, Skywing, Daydream, Electric and White. I liked the White but I want to do something different this time.

I think I'm going to call dibs on Deepsea and Shadow Walker, the more I look at it the more it grows on me. smile.gif

Like default/Portal 2/St. Patrick's Day, as I've learned that things look different there. Purple Neb/Sunsong looks great on my default layout, but it's super shiny on my brother's Portal layout. @_@

Okay then. (: I was going to suggest Skywing/Fog as those are the ones I like best, but I'm glad you decided.

What's the lineage going to look like? (ex: like this pattern or one of these?) What quote do you plan on using, or are you choosing later?

Edited by Saloiq

Ah I see! I use the default background. smile.gif

For lineage pattern I'll be doing M Deepsea x F Shadow Walker CB's with Deepsea 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

For the quote I would like to reserve:

Episode: The Curse of Fenric

The dawn of time. The beginning of all beginnings. Two forces, only good and evil. Then chaos. Time is born, matter, space. The universe cries out like a newborn. The forces shatter as the universe explodes outwards. Only echoes remain, and yet somehow, somehow, the evil force survives. An intelligence. Pure evil!

I have all my CB's except for one Deepsea.

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions. biggrin.gif

*goes to update PPP*

After seeing all the talk about Shadow Walkers and being close to finishing two lineages (if the dragons decide to breed eggs instead of just giving me no eggs) I call dibs on two 3rd gen that will toghether be a 4th: M Greenwing x F Shadow Walker and M White x F Greenwing in the CB; the rest Greenwings.

The two quotes are from The Doctor's Wife:

If you are receiving this message please help me. Send a signal to the High Council of the Time Lords of Gallifrey. Tell them that I am still alive. I don't know where I am. I'm on some rock-like planet.

Just admiring your Time Lord Distress Signal collection. Nice job. Brilliant job. Really thought I had some friends here. But this is what the Ood Translator picked up. Cries for help from the long dead.

Oh lovely! May I please request an egg?

Me too! biggrin.gif Thank you.

Still no egg from my Moonstones. Sorry guys. I hope my 4th gen won't remain an only child.

I'm currently working on my "Sunspots and solar flares" lineage. I'll show it to you once I'm finished with the first half. ^^ Which also reminds me I need more Albinos and Waters, darn I need more egg slots. tongue.gif

I've been a bit naughty. I started another Doctor Who lineage! xd.png I didn't want to announce it though because I didn't have room on my scroll to reserve the whole quote and I figured that if anyone chose the quote (or the breeds) before I announced it, then I'd just use a different quote or do something else with the lineage. Anyway, none of that happened and now it's half-way to being done! smile.gif It's the happy primes quote from 42, and it's checkerboard male Whites and female purple Ridgewings.

Anyway, none of that happened and now it's  half-way to being donesmile.gif  It's the happy primes quote from 42, and it's checkerboard male Whites and female purple Ridgewings.

lol, great minds. I was watching that episode a few weeks ago and thought about that quote too. Such a pretty lineage. I'd so love an egg. biggrin.gif

lol, great minds. I was watching that episode a few weeks ago and thought about that quote too. Such a pretty lineage. I'd so love an egg. biggrin.gif

Sure thing Felischia! smile.gif I just need my dragons to give me a 2nd and 3rd gen White...

Wolfwindmoon - I would love to be added to your list.

Excellent quotes everyone. smile.gif I'm tempted to start more projects since my greys ought to be finished soon.

An update: I am working on my "Basically...Run" lineage.

I now only need 6 female nebulas and 3 males. xd.png

Edited by evangeline5432