Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Also this! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I just couldn't resist, I had to know if my two 3rd gens liked eachother. Guess this means I've got my first Who Dragon - opening the list for The Face of Evil (the offspring will most probably come after the Halloween event, since everyone will be saving their eggslots for Holiday Dragons)! biggrin.gif *scurries off to update the PPP*

May I have a sibling? (: It's rather true that people twist the facts to fit their views.

Also this! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I just couldn't resist, I had to know if my two 3rd gens liked eachother. Guess this means I've got my first Who Dragon - opening the list for The Face of Evil (the offspring will most probably come after the Halloween event, since everyone will be saving their eggslots for Holiday Dragons)! biggrin.gif *scurries off to update the PPP*

Congrats! May I be added to the list, too, please?

Thanks everyone! It's nice to be able to show off some actual progress. smile.gif

stargazer, that's beautiful! I love the pink/grey combo. Can I be on your list too? *big eyes*

Thank you all! Added everyone up to here and closing the list - wow, that was fast! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Aww, I guess I'll have to catch your list next time Stargazer.

All my Doctor Who lineages are up for breeding now, but I figured people wouldn't want to take eggs this close to Halloween. If you're on my lists and want me to breed them, shoot me a PM and I'll try them later tonight when I get back to the hotel from vacationy stuffs. smile.gif

That's ok Zareni, I can add you to the list too - it's not like one more will make any real difference. wink.gif

That's ok Zareni, I can add you to the list too - it's not like one more will make any real difference. wink.gif

oh, thank you. smile.gif

My first two CB's for my new checker have'nt refused, but I cleverly bred them when locked, so their egg went to the AP. tongue.gif I still have no idea what quote I'll use though. And if people could please send male vibes to this dragon. I can't remember if I influenced it or not. tongue.gif

Stargazer - That is a lovely lineage. I must check this thread more often, I keep missing out on new lists. tongue.gif

EDIT: And here is a 6th gen Who egg if anyone wants it. smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/qUMAU Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by littleangelamy22

Same here. happy.gif

My Hellfire x Fog lineage seems to be stuck. No egg from the last 2nd gen pair. Again. dry.gif Next time I'll be using fertility (and with my luck, I'll get a Hellfire rolleyes.gif). I'll breed my Sunsets again and continue catching Waters and Albinos after Halloween.

My last second-gen pair for my little unofficial lineage has not given me one stinking egg.

This doesn't seem that out of place until you realize that they are a freaking FOG and SKYWING not giving me eggs. What happened to COMMONS >.>

I know Halloween is coming soon, but I couldn't resist to try again: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9YKQq wub.gifwub.gif

Now that I've finished the Embers and that I have the two 3rd gen Sunset x Sunrise (one still growing; I hope they don't refuse), I'm calling dibbs on pb Thunder. I only need two more CB Thunders.

Edit: I've found a quote. I had a dragon named "The Doctor will fall", so I thought I could do the whole quote.

It's from "The Wedding of River Song": CHURCHILL: What was the question? / Why did it mean your death? / DOCTOR: Suppose there was a man / who knew a secret. / A terrible, dangerous secret / that must never be told. / How would you erase that secret / from the world, destroy it / forever before it can be spoken? / CHURCHILL: If I had to, I'd destroy the man. / DOCTOR: And silence would fall. / All the times I've heard / those words I never realized / I was my silence. My death. / The Doctor will fall.

I won't put "Churchill" and "Doctor" in the quote. It's just written here to show the dialoge.

@TheCompleteAnimorph: My commons behave the same way. It took me several weeks to get an egg from a Mint pair and the Skywings are being rather uncooperative, too.

Edit 2: PPP updated.

Edited by Raistlin24

They like each other, too bad it's not a spitfire. This means my lineage from The Satan Pit is finished and the list is open. Same deal - 5 people, preference goes to people in the project, and the first spitfire egg they give is mine. This whiptail is up for grabs - Claimed.

Also, I believe that PB sunrises aren't taken so I would like to call dibs on PB Sunrises. I'll think of a quote later, I just wanted to snag a PB dimorphic breed before they are all used.

Updating my PPP

Edited by Zareni

That's really lovely Zareni. I've never seen Spitfire x Whiptail before, but it's a very nice pairing. I'm keeping space open for Halloween, otherwise I'd take that Whiptail in a heartbeat. As is, I'd love it if you could add me to your list.

Added Sunfeathers.

Sure thing Wiz. Sorry it took me so long to respond, we've been without power for the past day. sad.gif

Hehe, looks like I've been missing out - all those Marrow and Pumpkin drops are proving quite distracting. :3

And I couldn't resist trying for thispoptartFINALTINY.gif

Wow, that is... wow, so pretty! wub.gif If there's still room on the list, I'd like to apply - I'd love to have one of these. <3

@ Zareni Oh, that's pretty too - those 2 breeds make a lovely match. Is the list still open - I'd love to be on it, if there's place left. smile.gif

@ littleangelamy22 & Felischia - I've decided to expand the number of listers to a pretty round 8, so I've added you both to the list. ^^ List closed (for real this time tongue.gif).

Oh, that will be lovely Wiz. smile.gif I would also like to be added to your whites with frills list.

Added you Stargazer. My spitfirexwhiptail list only has two people on it, I'm surprised the usual suspects aren't jumping all over it.

@ Wiz Thank you! smile.gif And those two make a lovely pair. <3

@ Zareni Thanks for adding me! I think everyone's stuck in the AP or on the trading threads, trying to get the right holidays for their lineages. I'm sure things will get back to normal after the new Halloween drop. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

@Wiz: I'd like to be added to the Wite x Frill list, please.

@Zareni: I'd like to be added to your Spitfire x Whiptail list, too, please.

Edit:

@Zareni: I'll wait to add your finished lineage until you get the Spitfire you want, so that the example lineage in the spreadsheet belongs to the person who started it.

Edit 2: Finished! wub.gifwub.gif I couldn't resist to try.

That's the second DW lineage I finish this week.

Edited by Raistlin24

@Wiz Oh I'd love to be added to your White x Frills! So unique!

@Raistlin24 Grats! Another cutie! You know what comes now... May I be on your list? *^-^*

@Zareni Of course the obvious... If your list for the whip x Spitfire is already/still open... May I be put on?

Geezzz.. So many beauties, so little space... v.v

Edited by Belisar

@Belisar: Which one? The Ember or the Sunset x Sunrise? I'm assuming it's probably both smile.gif

And thanks to a very nice person I now have all the CB Autumns I need for the Autumn x Terrae.