Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Congrats Evangeline smile.gif May I request a sibling, too?

Lol, every time I see "Stormageddon" written somewhere I want to watch the episode again xd.png

Edited by Raistlin24

I shall put you two on my request list. biggrin.gif

Wiz: http://dragcave.net/lineage/C1EIa Look familiar? xd.png A friend was wondering if they culd have the offspring from this? happy.gif

Now that I have completed this, I will finish working on my Waverunner "Tick Tock" and Nebula "Basically Run" projects. tongue.gif

Have a new lineage project, which I'll update in my personal project post soon.

Using this quote: D'you know what they call me in the ancient legends of the Dalek Homeworld? The Oncoming Storm. You might've removed all your emotions but I reckon that right down deep in your DNA there's one little spark left. And that's fear. 

and this lineage pattern

The four CB thunders will have non-quote names, still trying to sort out which ones they'll have and which order they'll be in.

Edit: Oh, and I made a banner:

user posted image

Not sure how to make it into a link, though.

Edited by AlexisV

I shall put you two on my request list. biggrin.gif

Wiz: http://dragcave.net/lineage/C1EIa Look familiar? xd.png A friend was wondering if they culd have the offspring from this? happy.gif

Now that I have completed this, I will finish working on my Waverunner "Tick Tock"  and Nebula "Basically Run" projects. tongue.gif

LOL perfect! Especially as I bred that by mistake. Choose the wrong pair. laugh.gif Do you mean an offspring from your egg or from that pair of dragons?

Felischia do you mean with or without the names?

That's going to be beautiful Alexis. Thanks for the pretty banner I'll add it to the front page. biggrin.gif

Felischia do you mean with or without the names?

Without the names. For a 5th gen you need 31 lines and right now I'm at 32. I tried to leave out single words, shorten them but it doesn't fit. sad.gif

I'm currently leaning towards leaving the line "River you and I know what this means" out. Ah well, I'm thinking about this way too much... wink.gif

As for the breeds, we don't have a yellow dragon, do we? tongue.gif I'd like to move from Purple (Reg male Nebula) to Red (female alt Nebula) to more red (maybe Sunstone) to orange (Magi) then a yellowish dragon and back. I'm not good with these nice lineage-sheets you're doing, so words will have to do. ^^

Edited by Felischia

evangeline - i'd like to request a sibling as well. smile.gif

Felischia - Harvests are yellow and pillows are kinda yellowish, though I believe both are taken as PBs.

Felischia - Harvests are yellow and pillows are kinda yellowish, though I believe both are taken as PBs.

@Zareni: Thanks for the input. I'm not planning PB but a mirror lineage using all of these. wink.gif

*excited flail* She's BLUE!!! I hope to goodness she likes one of the nice Moonstone boys I have waiting for her. biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Damn it. I forgot that I had to fog my 2nd gen Sun eggs and now they hatched Sunrise. *narf* Have to rebreed them by the end of the week. rolleyes.gif

LOL perfect! Especially as I bred that by mistake. Choose the wrong pair.  laugh.gif  Do you mean an offspring from your egg or from that pair of dragons?

Lol!! If you want I could them over your way? happy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UuPan

Anyone here want this little one? Gone

Zareni-I shall put you on my list. (=

Edited by evangeline5432

Well, I'm making good progress on my "I Hate Pears" line biggrin.gif The other half of that lineage has the 2nd gens I need, but they misfired a Terrae on first breeding. Here's hoping they'll give me a Pink next try.

I've got all the Magis I need for the "Rude and Ginger" lineage, and all the female Sunsets I need for "Giving Her My Days". Just need the Pinks and male Sunrises now...

*shhh! be vewy vewy qwiet... we aw hunting dwagon eggies...* xd.png

Edited by jerusha

Thanks evangeline. smile.gif I wonder what gen we'll be able to reach after breeding all these projects together.

Ohh pretty Felischia, may I be on the list for a sibling? biggrin.gif

For my progress I have most of the greys I need, a couple of the swallowtails (who knew they'd be so hard to find in the cave), and I'm still working on catching/trading for 2 more CB magmas.

My PB white project is going well ... I have all the 2nd generation now ... one is an egg and two hatchlings but we're on the way.

Stripes and blacks being less cooperative.

Whoop. I only need to coax one more second gen out of my dragons now, then I can get further. Progress. This seems to be taking so long... tongue.gif

Also I've got my names a bit wrong, so I'm not doing the quote I was orginally doing. Which is weird. Part of me is tempted to get 8 more CB's and turn this into a 5th gen and move some names around, but at the moment I'm not sure, espescially as I needed help to get all the CB's anyway. Several of the names I was going to use are too long, so it does'nt fit as nicely as I thought it would. So, do I crop the quote too early, and use the end of the quote in a third gen or something, or make it a 5th gen. Suggestions?

(The quotes I was using is what Dorium's saying in the intro to A good man goes to war. I was going to have it end on 'I'm old I'm Fat I'm Blue', but that no longer fits. :/)

My first 3rd gen grew up - lineage. smile.gif Pillows are so much fun to breed (I only wish it was that easy with my Thunders and Reds - 1 pair refused and the rest wouldn't give me any eggs rolleyes.gif). Reds x Whites are also coming along nicely, but my Sunrise x Daydream pairs seem to have decided they'll only give me Daydream offspring >_< (I think it's time to get some more Purples).

Anyone else going to try and Zombie some dragons for Doctor Who?

So far I have http://dragcave.net/lineage/U4IW5 and http://dragcave.net/lineage/OW5BY. I'm going to rename them just before I try and kill them. If it works they won't be a part of a quote just random one liners. smile.gif

Sounds cool! smile.gif I'm planning to try and zombify a bunch of hatchies from my Cult of Skaro lineage.

My thunder hatchie gendered correctly and grew up, so now I have both thunder pairs. Now I just have to get them to breed some thunder eggs.

littleangelamy22 - How much of it doesn't fit? You might be able to get your quote to fit in a 4th gen by condensing what you have. Just looking at your third gen, you could fit the names of the first three dragons onto two. Something like - There are people all over this // galaxy who owe this man a debt.

Anyone else going to try and Zombie some dragons for Doctor Who?

So far I have http://dragcave.net/lineage/U4IW5 and http://dragcave.net/lineage/OW5BY. I'm going to rename them just before I try and kill them. If it works they won't be a part of a quote just random one liners. smile.gif

I had forgotten about Zombies, but I'll try to make two Zombies (male and female). If it works they'll be the two sides of some future lineage.

Looking good, Wiz! ^^

Finished! wub.gif

*runs off to edit her PPP*

Oh.. I know I'm late but.. Is there still a slot on that list? *puppy eyes*

My breedings progress slowly.. I have no internet during the week and have to do my best to keep up with everything on the weekends. >.< No fun..

EDIT.:

YAY! Close to the end xd.png

Too bad my balloons x terrae slow me down that much.. If he doesn't have interest tomorrow again, I will switch im out. <.<

Edited by Belisar

littleangelamy22 - How much of it doesn't fit? You might be able to get your quote to fit in a 4th gen by condensing what you have. Just looking at your third gen, you could fit the names of the first three dragons onto two. Something like - There are people all over this // galaxy who owe this man a debt.

Well as I'd worked it out, this bit (No. No, no, please! Not me! You don't need me! Why would you need me?! I'm old! I'm fat! I'm blue! You can't need me!) is what doesn't fit on the end. I probably could reshuffle the names a bit though, I find that bit most confusing. tongue.gif I think maybe once I have got to 4th gen I can shuffle all the names, and hopefully convince them to fit nicely.

Ahh, so you'd need at least four dragons to fit that part of the quote. If it helps, what I do is paste the quote into a text editor and use this line of asterisks o's as a marker of how long a dragon name can be: (you can't post a line of *'s in the forums, heh)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Then I can chop the quote up, see what I can fit on each line, and arrange the words until it looks nice. smile.gif