Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Added everyone to requested lists. smile.gif Belisar and Felischia for the PB pebbles do want a pebble or would you be okay with a geode if they produce one?

I'd love a Pebble. happy.gif

Just finished again with season 3. Will be continuing with season 4 soon (and dreading Ten's end sad.gif).

Added smile.gif I've only just reopened the Sunsong list so aphroditesky will be offered the next egg as she is the last person from the old list. After that it will be back to PM's to everyone on the list.

Thanks! ^^

Belisar - I would love a sibling if you still have room on your list. I don't care which breed.

Wiz - I want on all your lists that I'm not already on. wub.gif So balloons, terrae, & albino. I'll wait for the 5th gen for the pebbles & stones. (and I have an offspring from your waterwalkers)

I'll be breeding all mine tomorrow or so, depending on how locked I am. If all goes well, a couple lists should be opening up then.

Edited by Zareni

I'll be breeding all mine tomorrow or so, depending on how locked I am. If all goes well, a couple lists should be opening up then.

OOOooooo! *starts stalking the Terrae x Harvest list* xd.png

Thanks and sure, Felischia and Raistlin24. Added both of you. Any breed preference?

Any breed is fine smile.gif

Wiz - I want on all your lists that I'm not already on. wub.gif

Ditto lol. And thanks for pointing out the Waterwalkers. That means they are down to one person so I'm opening them up again. mishii will get her egg first and then after that it will be PM lotto.

I've also opened A Time Lord Has Thirteen Lives, I can't remember why I closed it with only three (now two) people on the list. I can only assume others asked and for some reason I didn't make a note of it. If the list closes again before you can say 'it was me' PM me and I'll add you anyway.

Added everyone who was interested to my Balloon x Waterhorse list. Now closed. (that was fast.. o.O)

@Wiz: I just noticed an open Sunsong and Waterwalker list, that doesn't have my name on it. Could you change that? *^-^*

@Zareni: Can't wait for your lists to reopen.. hrrrrrr

@Raistlin: Am I already on your PB mint list? I can't remember.. >.<

Oh and short info.. still can only be online during weekends. So if I don't reply to anything during the week... I'm not ignoring you. ^^" I just don't have internet then. sad.gif

@Wiz: I'd love to be added to "A Time Lord Has Thirteen Lives" list. I don't remember if I asked you before. I think I'm going to have to write down somewhere which lists I'm on xd.png

@Belisar: Yes, you're on the Mint list. They are very uncooperative and have only bred my 4th gen.

Edit: Added the lists to the PPP.

Edited by Raistlin24

Thanks and sure, Felischia and Raistlin24. Added both of you. Any breed preference?

Both are fine with me. biggrin.gif Thanks.

Everyone added.

And:

Dibs on Balloons x Pillows! xd.png

For Voyage of the Damned:

I shall be taking you to Old London town in the country of UK, ruled over by Good King Wenceslas. Now human beings worship the great god Santa, a creature with fearsome claws and his wife Mary. And every Christmas Eve, the people of UK go to war with the country of Turkey. They then eat the Turkey people for Christmas dinner, like savages!

I'll be starting this one from the top right so Good King Wenceslas and The Great God Santa are males. smile.gif

Everyone added.

And:

Dibs on Balloons x Pillows!  xd.png

How dare you! ohmy.gif Snatching away another Balloon lineage from me. tongue.gif

Prepare yourself of paying your tribute by giving me a finished offspring of them. ^.~

Edited by Belisar

LOL! I couldn't resist, I found this in the AP and just thought it was so pretty I wanted to do one myself. laugh.gif

I should send my sister over here she loves doctor who

Breeding was mostly successful tonight. smile.gif My TerraexHarvest and ShallowxBluna lists are open (there is one person left on the shallowxbluna list, they will get the next egg). There are 5 slots for each list and preference will be given to people in the project.

Me! Me!! Pick Me!!!

biggrin.gif

Terrae x Harvest please, Zareni wub.gif I've been stalking the thread all day for this post :3

ETA: Can I has Shallow x Bluna too? Though I added that after Belisar, so I'd be after Belisar on the list smile.gif

Edited by jerusha

@Zareni yay! I was waiting for this. xd.png So may I fill up a slot on each of them?

TerraexHarvest and ShallowxBluna? *^-^*

@Zareni Oooh, can I be added to both of your lists too? *_*

@ Zareni - Can I please be on the Terrae x Harvest list? So pretty!

Also I want to do another project... because I've nearly finished my waters. I want to do Waterhorse x Something or Something x Waterhorse... because I love Waterhorses, but I'm not sure what they should go with? Any hints?

Breeding was mostly successful tonight. smile.gif My TerraexHarvest and ShallowxBluna lists are open (there is one person left on the shallowxbluna list, they will get the next egg). There are 5 slots for each list and preference will be given to people in the project.

May I be added to the TerraexHarvest list? (: I'm not a member of the project though, so I can be bumped off if someone else wants the spot. ^^

Also I want to do another project... because I've nearly finished my waters. I want to do Waterhorse x Something or Something x Waterhorse... because I love Waterhorses, but I'm not sure what they should go with? Any hints?

I think Waterhorses look great with Ices. <3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/4F42g And here's a checker with Skywings: http://dragcave.net/lineage/JgXZU (Neither of these were bred by me.) I haven't seen Waterhorse x Pebble, but I think it could look nice too.

Edited by Saloiq

I'd like to introduce my newest DW egg: You Are Better At Dying. With its arrival, I'm finally done with my 5th gen Geode project, and I'll take requests for sibs, if anyone wants them (preference goes to people in the project). biggrin.gif

Also, Zareni could I be added to your ShallowxBluna list please?

Added Saloiq and Sunfeathers. The terraexharvest list is closed now, the shallowxbluna has one more spot.

I think Waterhorses look great with Ices. <3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/4F42g And here's a checker with Skywings: http://dragcave.net/lineage/JgXZU (Neither of these were bred by me.) I haven't seen Waterhorse x Pebble, but I think it could look nice too.

Of those two, I like the waterhorses and ices, skywings are too close to the same color for me. For something with different colors, maybe greys, terrae, or horses?

Sunfeathers - Grats, I would love a sibling. smile.gif

Edited by Zareni

@Sunfeathers If you still have one spot on your list.. I'd love to be on it too *^-^*