Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

@Sunfeathers: Congrats! If there's still room, could I be added to your list as well? smile.gif

Also - finally got my both 3rd gens for my Flamingo x Gray project (Flamingo & Gray). Hopefully, they'll like eachother. cool.gif

@Raistlin: Looking good. wink.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Wootness wub.gif My DW dragons are being so good this week.

Nice. Congrats! Could I be added to that list, please? Thanks smile.gif

Wootness  wub.gif My DW dragons are being so good this week.

Congratulations, it looks amazing! wub.gif Could I be added to the list too? Thanks!

Edited by stagazer_7

Wootness  My DW dragons are being so good this week.

Can I please be added to that list? That is one of my favourite quotes. ♥

Also can I call dibs on Waterhorses x Skywings? Skywings could be annoying to find, and I liked the Ices better, but I know how bad I am at catching things... Espescially semi-rare things like Ices tongue.gif It'll be a male Waterhorse x Female skywing checker, unless I change my mind. tongue.gif I love Waterhorses a bit much methinks. And I have no quote for them as of yet, but I shall think of one.

Added everyone up to here. smile.gif I'm looking forward to finishing Abigail's Song too. I think the Horses and the purple Ridgewings will look nice together and the quotes, a letter and a song, fit.

I put entirely too much thought into this project lol. unsure.gif

Edited by Wiz

Added everyone who asked to my Geode list, which is now closed. I'm probably not going to breed them again until after Halloween, just to warn everyone. My scroll is currently devoted to zombie fodder, and other Halloween preparations.

Not to be greedy or anything, but Wiz, would you mind adding me to your list? smile.gif

I don't know about you guys, but at this point I'm gonna have to hold off on breeding ANYTHING until after Halloween. I'm getting myself epic-locked with zombie fodder, and then I'll be locked with old release Holiday breeding, and THEN with new release Holiday drops! So, yeah, no room at the inn until about Nov. 3.

'Cause I'm halfway there and I'm on my way...  biggrin.gif Now I can finally name them. *hurries off*

That's a pretty lineage, Felischia. smile.gif

I finally have a thunder hatchie! biggrin.gif Got the rest of the Cb dragons for that project as well.

No luck so far with the Cult of Skaro project, the one 3rd gen ember egg I bred either defied influence or I forgot to influence altogether. dry.gif It's been fogged with the rest of the zombie-fodder.

Edit: I've got another project (a 3rd gen this time, already have the CB's and shouldn't take too long as it contains no trios this time.) I'll be using male whites x female moonstones.

Quote, from An Unearthly Child: Yes, my civilization. | I tolerate this century | but I don't enjoy it. | Have you ever though what | it's like to be wanderers | in the fourth dimension? | To be exiles.

Edited by AlexisV

DDP but it is a new day so...

My new third gen Stones like each other! They gave me an egg but it's a Geode so it's up for adoption. And I won't be starting a list for these two until I get my Stone.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/37vah

Claim my egg. Gone to the AP.

I'll leave it up for a few hours and then it will have to go to the AP if no one wants it. wink.gif

Edited by Wiz

My DW dragons are behaving rather nicely. Two of the CB pairs of the Autumn x Terrae bred the correct egg on the first try and the Mints decided to breed an egg, so I can finally send something to the people on that list.

Edited by Raistlin24

WOOOT! Be honest is finally there!

The last 2nd gen I needed to continue with the balloon x terraes! That one really took it's time. >.< Whether daddy knew that he would end as zombie fodder if he doesn't finally produce something? We never know... hrrrrrrr

And grats to the fresh Dr Who's everyone *^-^*

A new Lonely God goes out to my listers today. Next breeding will take place after Halloween though. ^^"

Bisous

Well my fourth Terrae x Pink pair keeps giving me Terraes instead of the Pink I need to continue my lineage! That's THREE Terrae eggs in a row... dry.gif Here's hoping they'll cooperate more after Halloween.

Well my fourth Terrae x Pink pair keeps giving me Terraes instead of the Pink I need to continue my lineage!  That's THREE Terrae eggs in a row...  dry.gif  Here's hoping they'll cooperate more after Halloween.

Both of my Daydream x Sunrise pairs did that too - I kept getting nothing but Daydreams. Then I used Fertility and got both Sunrise eggs in a row. Maybe that could help you as well. ^^

My breeding's been doing great lately - my Flamingo 3rd gen is going to grow up soon (and if he liked his Gray female, that'll wrap up my first project smile.gif ), I've rebred my Pillows and got another 3rd gen (the other pair showed no interest, but I'll get an egg from them yet *glares at the cowering dragons*), also got a 3rd gen from my Daydream x Sunrise pair and I've got all the 2nd gens for my PB Purple project. I'm almost sorry to have to put the breeding on hold during Halloween, I'm so close to completing these babies. wink.gif

I've just realised in my Autumn x Moonstone lineage, if I want 'Colonel Run Away' to be male I have to start the quote from the top right corner. Renaming time. dry.gif

Edited by Wiz

*excited squeeing*  Almost there! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif  *trots off to do some influencing and naming*

Oh, that is so pretty - congrats! ^^

Also this! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I just couldn't resist, I had to know if my two 3rd gens liked eachother. Guess this means I've got my first Who Dragon - opening the list for The Face of Evil (the offspring will most probably come after the Halloween event, since everyone will be saving their eggslots for Holiday Dragons)! biggrin.gif *scurries off to update the PPP*

Well, I did my last round of Marrow x White breeding for zombie lineages, and not ONE of my four pairs produced.

So given all the extra egg room, I went ahead and bred a few 2nd gens for my Doc lineages.

In spite of one refusal, I got an Magi and a Pink for my "Rude And Not Ginger" lineage, plus what will be a male Sunrise for "Giving Her My Days". Yay progress!