Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Ah well at least they didn't refuse. But I need a Pebble from these guys so does anyone want this egg?

Teleport

If you take it and let me know I'd be happy to put you down for the second egg of the Stone half when I get that far.

I know I said I wouldn't do any more quotes until I finished one, but considering I caught the last CB Sun egg I need today (that's my excuse) and that I watched The Parting of the Ways again, I couldn't resist doing this quote:

It's a bit dodgy this process. // You never know what you're // gonna end up with. I absorbed // all the energy of the timevortex // and no one's meant to do that. // Every cell in my body is dying. // Time Lords have this little // trick. It's sort of a way of // cheating death. Except it means // I'm gonna change and I'm not // gonna see you again. Not like // this. Not with this daft old face. // And before I go I just want to // tell you you were fantastic // And d'you know what. So was I.

And I'm calling dibs on pb Skywing.

My favourite Doctor and my favourite breed smile.gif

I had to make the quote a bit shorter. And I wanted to have "So was I" as the last line, but that would mean I'd have to start with "I absorbed all the energy...". But the bit that would have to be taken out looks good with the quote. Ideas? Suggestions?

Btw Wiz, I hope you don't mind that I'm using this quote. You're doing the Doctor's last words but this is the whole speech unsure.gif I can always look for another Ninth Doctor quote.

That is so cool - congrats! smile.gif

So cool evangeline. biggrin.gif And of course I don't mind Raistlin, like you said it's entirely different. cool.gif

Ok I think I've found the perfect quote for my Magi x Pink lineage, but there's a bit of a snag.

I wanted to use a quote from Season 1 episode 2, "The Christmas Invasion". It overlaps Belisar's quote from the same episode just a little - is that ok? I've bolded the bits that overlap. If it helps, I'll be spacing mine a little different in the name phrasing, so there should really only be two lines that are the same: "How do I look" (which I can double space) and "Ummm different" (which I can add an extra "m" to happy.gif).

How do I look? / Ummm different / Good different or bad different? / Just - different / Am I ginger? / No, you're just sort of brown / Aw, I wanted to be ginger / I've never been ginger / And you, Rose Tyler / you gave up on me! / Ohh, that's rude / Is that the sort of man I am now? / Am I rude? / Rude and not ginger

That takes me up through two 3rd gens, which I will mate together and name the 4th gen "Still not ginger".

ANNNNND, because I am the queen of fickle gender choices, I'm switching this lineage around too - Male Pinks x Female Magis tongue.gif

ETA: Names are all reserved smile.gif

Edited by jerusha

@Jerusha

About the overlapping of our quotes...How dare you! wink.gif

No seriously.. I don't mind. If it's ok with the general rules of this project, we can share a couple of words. *^-^* But prepare yourself, that I will ask you for an offspring. hehe

Your markings even made me aware of the fact that I need to add "Am I ginger" too. Otherwise my 4th gen will be without a name (miscounted xd.png). But I will just add a space more then.

I'll be happy to send you an offspring, Belisar! Though it might have to be a swap... *wink* And thank you for your permission biggrin.gif

I find it hilariously ironic that the orange Magis will have names about not being ginger and always wanting to have been ginger. Yes, I am easily amused!

Yay! I finally got the last 3rd gen egg that I need for my 5th gen Geode project! It's mate is already waiting and their offspring will be bred to this 4th gen. (Then, as a mate for that, I'll probably be asking Wiz for a sib to her 5th gen Geode.)

Also, where did all the CB Sunsongs go? I used to see them in the cave all the time, but I haven't seen any since I started needing them for my project. If anyone has any spares that they could send me, I'd be very grateful, and willing to breed in return.

Edit: What do you know, just caught a Sunsong. xd.png I'd still be happy to take any unneeded ones, though.

Edited by Sunfeathers

My PB Daydreams are officially done. smile.gif

Now I have some free space to lock myself with greys and swallowtails, or maybe I'll actually manage to catch a magma. >.< I'll keep an eye out for suns and sunsongs too since people need those.

Breeding Update: Week 2

Grey x Thunder

1. grey egg (need thunder)

2. I made an eggy!

3. - already got -

4. no interest

Ice x Red

1. no egg

2. no egg

Magma x Water

1. I made an eggy!

2. not tested (still missing CB magma)

Updated my PPP as well. It's all shiny and better now. tongue.gif

Not much progress on my waters again. Why are CB Waters so hard to find? I bet they flood the cave when I'm not online as well. :/ I do have the first 3rd gen I need though, but I'm still missing on 2 CB's required for the next one. Grr silly cave. Why won't you give me the eggs I need?

EDIT: And now a certain lovely benefactor has just promised me the last two CB's I need. smile.gif I guess there is a point to moaning after all. wink.gif Thank-you!

Edited by littleangelamy22

I'm just surprised this lineage wasn't made sooner! I'd participate but I'm too busy tongue.gif But I LOVE IT. I love the Doctor.

Well it had been going for quite a while in the even gen thread before we got our own thread. It sort of evolved there. For me it was Kelvera's Blinks that started my own Doctor Who love. laugh.gif

Edit: *happy sigh* wub.gif

Edit x2: The Cybermen made me do it. tongue.gif

"When you’re alone, Silence is all you see,

When you’re alone, Silence is all you’ll be.

Give me your heart to come to me.

"When you are here, music is all around.

When you are near, music is all around.

Open your eyes; don’t make a sound.

"Let in the shadow! Let in the shadow!

Let in the light of your bright shadow!"

I'm still trying to decide what breed/s to use. Something beautiful for a beautiful song. Dibs on purple Ridgewing!

Edited by Wiz

I'm surprised it didn't have it's own thread though, that it became an actual breeding project a lot sooner. I would so totally join. However… I don't remember quotes very well, except for the funny ones.

"What in God's name is on your head?"

"It's a fez. I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool."

*Amy snatches fez and throws it up*

*River pulls out her gun and shoots the fez in midair*

*Doctor looks shocked and just a bit sad with the loss of his fez*

I can never forget that one biggrin.gif

user posted image

The Stone I bred as a replacement after my last Stone pair refused just refused.  mad.gif

Ouch. Bad dragons! sad.gif

I finally got round to breeding this - figures they'd give me a Pillow and not a Pebble. rolleyes.gif But I might just keep this egg and rename the parents. I suspect that'll be simpler in the long run. Also, my collection of CB Nebbies for the Night Terrors quote is slow but steady, and one finally decided to be red instead of blue or purple! smile.gif

ETA: Ooo, does psyci (caps messed) count as a cool code? Because I picked up a Stone with this code last night and I can't decide whether to keep it just for the code or use it in my Family of Blood quote...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Was anyone still needing CB Suns? I just found one in the AP smile.gif

I could use one. Thanks to the two I already had, gifts from Raistlin and Amazon (thanks guys!) and another two that I caught myself, I only need one more. biggrin.gif

The Sun dragons were being so nice until now. My last CB pair refused. I'll rearrange the pairs. That way I can make sure that I don't have to wait several hours because I caught them at the wrong time.

But not everything is bad: I finally have all the CB Flamingos I need biggrin.gif and I bred a 4th gen. And after some days of not seing any I caught 3 Skywings in 5 hours (would have been more if I hadn't been locked).

9 of my 15 growing eggs / hatchlings are DW.

For all the people who are on the Mint list: the dragons are showing no interest every week. dry.gif

Edited by Raistlin24

Congrats, evangeline! May I request a sibling of this? smile.gif

Oh btw, my Moonstones and Hellfires showed no interest. Again. dry.gif

And I've found another 5th gen quote. (after realising that even the first part was too long for a 4th gen.

So here we go - SPOILERS: If you haven't watched the finale of season 6 yet: DON'T READ ON!

River: Those reports of the sunspots and the solar flares, they're wrong. Its not the Sun, it's you. The sky is full of a million million voices saying, "Yes, of course we'll help." You've touched so many lives, saved so many people, did you think when your time came you'd really have to do more than just ask? You've decided that the universe is better off without you. But the universe doesn't agree.

The Doctor: River, no one can help me. A fixed point has been altered. Time is disintegrating.

River: I can't let you die!

The Doctor: I have to die!

River: Shut up! I can't let you die — without knowing you are loved — by so many and so much — and no one more than me.

The Doctor: River, you and I know what this means. We are Ground Zero of an explosion that will engulf all reality. Billions on billions will suffer and die.

River: I'll suffer, if I have to kill you.

The Doctor: More than every living thing in the universe?

River: Yes.

Names reserved. I might have to rearrange it a bit because as of now it's one line too long and I arranged it back and forth and I don't know how to squeeze that last line in. sad.gif Any ideas? Maybe leave the line "River you and I know what this means" out?

As for the breeds I thought about a mirror lineage with regular male Nebulas and female alt Nebulas on the outside. No idea what to fill the remaining 6 CB pairs with. rolleyes.gif

Oh almost forgot, I'm stepping down from the "Stormageddon" quote. At least for now. If someone else wants to do it, feel free. If it's not taken when I've finished with one of my 5th gen quotes, I'll fall back on it.

Edited by Felischia