dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

again blink.gif a red tinselkin from gold tinsel Limca Lineage

Claim it!

Please post here if you claim it, I would love to know where it goes! happy.gif

EDIT: It's claimed! Thank you and enjoy it! happy.gif

Edited by Terpsichore

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I would really love a tinsel or tinselkin from Penk. Specifically, I need a 4th gen stairstep with ice dragons. It would be a mate for this dragon though I already snagged a tinselkin from the AP and made this lineage with them. But I thought it would be really really nice if I could get that specific dragon from Penk. And I'll be willing to catch or breed stuff for it. Thanks. :3

Gifting another one from Ashera Mai X Shinseina Qruls smile.gif It also has a cool code; Uggkk

Lineage.

PM me for teleport link, I just want to know where it goes, I don't want anything in return smile.gif

Still available

Edit; Not anymore ^^

Edited by Annezor

This 4th gen Tinselkin (2 breeds only - Terra & Gold Tin) is looking for a loving home (it's got an awesome code too). smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you for giving this little baby a good home, I love the name! <3 Enjoy SplashRaptor!

Edited by stagazer_7

Tested out new breeding pair!

Baby lineage!

..what about mating the baby with her??

And I'm gifting this. It was not the required Neo. PM me if interested!

Edited by Annezor

Is there any interest here for a 2nd Gen tinselkin? I know it makes it harder to form nice arrow patterns with them since they are of short lineage.

DA09

I am always on the lookout for them, have traded for a few lately.

Ok, I will put this 2nd Gen Water up for an offer of a CB hachling. I may be selective if there are multiple offers, but only request one hatchling be offered. I have influenced it to be female and can force it to hatch in one hour when it will be at 4h remaining. I will contact the person making the selected offering and ask if they would prefer me to force hatch it or trancefer the egg without doing so.

I will check back in 1 hour to pick from the offers.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/3a3737f8d2825...306684d5f43768a

DA09

I have selected a winner from the offers, though I do not have a forum contact for them. The scroll name is skorpyann. If you would prefer me to not hatch the egg for you, please let me know within 10 minutes of possible, otherwise I will hatch it and then transfer the hatchling.

skorpyann - please resubmit your offer to this link, I forgot that the hatched egg resets the trade link.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/882f5bf2dfbee...24d3fb63edf0886

Edited by DragonAlly09

I would consider this Waterhorse's code fairly accurate (*sobs* T_T), as this is the fifth Waterhorse egg I've gotten from my "Marestrom" pair (no Thunder yet!) I still think it's lovely, though, and thought I'd gift it here. I ask that you only claim it if you intend on keeping it and naming it.

[Take me home!]

Edited by Chanilove

I would consider this Waterhorse's code fairly accurate (*sobs* T_T), as this is the fifth Waterhorse egg I've gotten from my "Marestrom" pair (no Thunder yet!) I still think it's lovely, though, and thought I'd gift it here. I ask that you only claim it if you intend on keeping it and naming it.

[Take me home!]

I took it, thank you. biggrin.gif

Aquamyrine