dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Beautiful! But I can't use it, truly stunning ^^ Did you breed it? If so, you're very lucky to catch those two!

I did and thank you:)

Thanks, Chanilove and Zavryl smile.gif I think those are the first tinsel fails I've gotten for any of the 2012 CB tinsels.

Thanks, Chanilove and Zavryl :)  I think those are the first tinsel fails I've gotten for any of the 2012 CB tinsels.

I think the only 2012 Tinselfail I have is this guy. A friend is trading me a sibling of that exact dragon right now, actually. XD Got it. Yay, lookit 'im! He's perfect. XD Even has "bah" in the code, like "Bah! Not another fail. T_T" Let's hope one of my CB Silvers cooperates and gives me a shiny mate for him. ^^

I just nabbed this Purple from the AP. ^^

Edited by Chanilove

I only have one Tinselfail at the moment. ^-^ It hasn't hatched yet, but it will soon. It's lineage would have been perfect if the random Magi hadn't been thrown in. dry.gif

EDIT: Gone. ^-^

Edited by Serrekiel

Found this pretty Tinselkin in the AP.

Hope someone can give it a good home, with a name and no freezing.

Taken! I hope "she" genders properly for you. That will be a great match!

Edited by wbmorgan

Found this pretty Tinselkin in the AP.

Hope someone can give it a good home, with a name and no freezing.

Take me home smile.gif

I took it home, thank you so much. I will name it, and no freezing smile.gif

If genders right he will be her mate ^^

Edited by Annezor

user posted imageTan Ridgewing egg. 5th gen, ALL Tan Ridgewing X Bronze Tinsel stairstep, "Hypnotizing" lineage.

HATCHEDuser posted imageNocturne egg. 4th gen, Silver Tinsel X Nocturne stairstep, "Inextrica" lineage.

Want 2nd gen Whites and Summers from Summer and White parents for a lineage. The gender of the parents doesn't matter. I'm working on a Summer X White checker.

Edited by Fullmetal_Angyl

Gifting another one from Ashera Mai X Shinseina Qruls smile.gif It also has a cool code; Uggkk

Lineage.

PM me for teleport link, I just want to know where it goes, I don't want anything in return smile.gif

Moonstone tinselkin from silver tinsel Lineage

Claim it!

Please post here if you claim it I would love to know where it goes smile.gif

EDIT: claimed, thank you Tawanda happy.gif if they refuse don't hesitate to pm me

Edited by Terpsichore