dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Finally compiled a spreadsheet of my Tinselfails. I was a little depressed to find that I only have 45. D: That's not counting spirals or other Tinselkin (dragons descended from Tinsels but without a Tinsel parent) naturally, but I still hoped I'd have more than that by now. :\

Anyway! Here's the list. I'm always open for requests from my special babies. :3 The Trios have lists that are currently full, I'm afraid, but the rest are open for business.

Not sure if I should sort them by their original Tinsels or generation. >.> They're sorted by breed right now.

Edited by Chanilove

Finally compiled a spreadsheet of my Tinselfails. I was a little depressed to find that I only have 45. D: That's not counting spirals or other Tinselkin (dragons descended from Tinsels but without a Tinsel parent) naturally, but I still hoped I'd have more than that by now. :\

Anyway! Here's the list. I'm always open for requests from my special babies. :3 The Trios have lists that are currently full, I'm afraid, but the rest are open for business.

That's an impressive list! All those 3 gens, oh my lord, how do you manage it?! I've stalked the AP a fair bit, but I rarely find tinselkins in there any more, so most of mine are like... 7gen. (Actually, I think I have more 5 gens than anything else, but you know what I mean.)

I really need to do something like this for mine. So organised! :3 (And while I'm here - do you have a set partner for Dawn's Gale? I'd love something from her to match to this lineage.)

It appears as though the only 3G females I have are Gaia Aurelix and Aristaea. Gaia would make an arrow (like so) since she's from an ascending stair. Aristaea wouldn't make an arrow since she's from a descending stair (link), but a blue Striped from them might be nifty. I'll try whichever you prefer. ^.^

And it was not easy getting allow those low-generations. I spent less time stalking the AP and more time collecting uncommons from the Cave to trade for them. This Tinsel breeding drought is slowly killing me. XD

It appears as though the only 3G females I have are Gaia Aurelix and Aristaea. Gaia would make an arrow (like so) since she's from an ascending stair. Aristaea wouldn't make an arrow since she's from a descending stair (link), but a blue Striped from them might be nifty. I'll try whichever you prefer. ^.^

And it was not easy getting allow those low-generations. I spent less time stalking the AP and more time collecting uncommons from the Cave to trade for them. This Tinsel breeding drought is slowly killing me. xd.png

Oooh, Aristaea would be perfect! (Fail, self, I didn't even realise Dawn's Medal was male.) The moonstone has another partner, which gives a lineage like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4fDJb, and that would probably look lovely against the tsunami/stripe. Thank you for offering! (If you'd like either one of those pairings, by the way, do let me know! I love breeding my kins for people, but it's a bit hard to publicise without the handy google doc.)

And ah, that makes sense. I don't frequent the trading forums very often, but I probably should. I've a bunch of half-completed lineages that would go much faster if I started trading. Though collecting anything uncommon from the cave is tricky on this connection, pffft. I miss being at the university, theirs was much quicker!

Oooh, Aristaea would be perfect! (Fail, self, I didn't even realise Dawn's Medal was male.) The moonstone has another partner, which gives a lineage like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4fDJb, and that would probably look lovely against the tsunami/stripe. Thank you for offering! (If you'd like either one of those pairings, by the way, do let me know! I love breeding my kins for people, but it's a bit hard to publicise without the handy google doc.)

And ah, that makes sense. I don't frequent the trading forums very often, but I probably should. I've a bunch of half-completed lineages that would go much faster if I started trading. Though collecting anything uncommon from the cave is tricky on this connection, pffft. I miss being at the university, theirs was much quicker!

@.@ I think that would look amazing! The gold in the Sunsongs would reflect in the Stripes. I'm half-tempted to make a spreadsheet of the lineage so I can see it in advance, but I don't want to spoil the surprise. Aristaea is breedable again in two days, so hopefully the two will get along. Assuming they do and their offspring doesn't refuse your baby, I would definitely like an egg from the two. Do you have a preference on which breed? I don't mind trying them until they make a particular egg. ^^

@.@ I think that would look amazing! The gold in the Sunsongs would reflect in the Stripes. I'm half-tempted to make a spreadsheet of the lineage so I can see it in advance, but I don't want to spoil the surprise. Aristaea is breedable again in two days, so hopefully the two will get along. Assuming they do and their offspring doesn't refuse your baby, I would definitely like an egg from the two. Do you have a preference on which breed? I don't mind trying them until they make a particular egg. ^^

Fingers crossed then! And thank you. happy.gif I've got the parents of the sunsong, so there's no problem if your egg does refuse, I can just breed another. It happens all the time, too; it's like the Refusal Gods are out to get me.

If you can manage it, a tsunami wyvern would be glorious. I like the "top" dragon in the lineage to be the same all the way down, and same on the bottom. It adds... balance or something. xd.png (It is possible I take this way too seriously.) And of course, you're welcome to pick which breed you'd like too!

Aww, I missed it. D: Perhaps I can trade for the next one? *hopeful*

I breed him every week and when he breed again Tinselkin I will gift to you. smile.gif

Found this special Tinselkin in the AP a little while ago. Sadly, she doesn't have a mate yet. Not sure where I'd even be able to find one..

I bred two of my Tinselkins today and they gave me this beautiful Tinselkin of Soaring Skies. smile.gif

I'll gift the little one at the departure-thread, but I wanted to offer it here as well, for obvious reasons:

Tinselkin of Soaring Skies

Edit: Gone already, that was fast...

Just in case: Please keep the little one alive and well, and don't AP it (re-gifting is OK). And give him/her a name when the time comes !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Found this special Tinselkin in the AP a little while ago. Sadly, she doesn't have a mate yet. Not sure where I'd even be able to find one..

OMG! That would be worth a good deal of nice rares.....

If you fail to get another 2G Tinsel for it, you could always try for a 2G non-Tinsel Silver from White, or a White Silverfail. I'm working on breeding a Silver from Horse for this this guy. I have a 2G Green TF as well, but it's from a bronze Tin so I'm not sure if getting a 2G Gold/Silver would work for it.

I breed him every week and when he breed again Tinselkin I will gift to you. :)

Thank you so much! <3

Edited by Chanilove

Finally have something to offer back! This little terrae egg: user posted image Somebody please grab him?

Would like him to eventually get a name. biggrin.gif (even though I'm a bit behind on naming his parents dry.gif ).

Teleport!

Finally have something to offer back! This little terrae egg: user posted image Somebody please grab him?

Would like him to eventually get a name. biggrin.gif (even though I'm a bit behind on naming his parents dry.gif ).

Teleport!

I got it! What a cute lil' guy. wub.gif