dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

And I'm gifting this. It was not the required Neo. PM me if interested!

Still available smile.gif

4th gen pebble x silver tin spiral

I need the room so it needs a new home ASAP

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you for this beauty. wub.gif

I still have this gorgeous 4th gen Terrare from Tanoth and Vivencia http://dragcave.net/lineage/BuTqP smile.gif

Here is two-way link. I`m afraid somebody can take and abandon or kill egg. I want to know who will take egg. Please offered anything. smile.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Beautiful Nebula Golden Tinselkin eggie up for adoption!

Please name it and don´t kill it!

A post back here would be nice. I would love to know it´s new home!

GONE!

Glad it found a good home with you, Shadowwolf6! Thank you so much for letting me know!

Edited by ulalena

Accepted.  :)

I found this today: http://dragcave.net/lineage/uH1gF  :D

I saw a magi like that one yesterday, only descended from a 2012 line! There were two magis sitting together and I happened to pick the one on the right rather than the left (where I usually place my cursor). Saw it and it was terribly messy, scroll locked me. I peeked at the lineage of the left one - it looked like that one. :P It was gone by the time I unlocked myself and tried to nab it. xP

Nice grab! It's pretty o3o

I got this one the other day. I couldn't throw it back into the pile. ^^

Edit: Smiley kill. :x

Edited by Varekis

I saw a magi like that one yesterday, only descended from a 2012 line! There were two magis sitting together and I happened to pick the one on the right rather than the left (where I usually place my cursor). Saw it and it was terribly messy, scroll locked me. I peeked at the lineage of the left one - it looked like that one. tongue.gif It was gone by the time I unlocked myself and tried to nab it. xP

Nice grab! It's pretty o3o

I got this one the other day. I couldn't throw it back into the pile. ^^

Edit: Smiley kill. :x

I don´t have a good Tinselkin breeding partner and I decided to do Skywing/Magi lineage. I think they will look good together. smile.gif I just breed first Skywing.

I don´t have a good Tinselkin breeding partner and I decided to do Skywing/Magi lineage. I think they will look good together.  :) I just breed first Skywing.

Oooh, the colours would be striking! I think it would look nice too. ^^

Edit: *smacks smiley* :D

Edited by Varekis

Found this pretty 3rd gen Moonstone Tinselkin egg, needs a good home. Please name, don't freeze or bite.

Taken! Thanks for letting me know, Dreamer23 smile.gif

Edited by wbmorgan

A "Penk" Pink and a 3rd gen "Alcoholic" Magi!

user posted image Pink hatchie. Ungendered. Beautiful 5th gen spiral Silver Tinsel X Pink. "Penk" lineage.

For the Penk. user posted imageuser posted imageWant 2nd gen White or Summer eggs from Summer father and White mother. Named parents only.

Make an offer on my Penk Pink Hatchie!

The 3rd gen "Alcoholic".

user posted image Magi egg. 3rd gen stairstep from Bronze Tinsel father. "Alcoholic" lineage.

For the Magi. user posted image 2nd gen Summer egg or male hatchie from Summer father and White mother. Named parents preferred.

Make an offer on my Alcoholic Magi!

Edited by Fullmetal_Angyl

I have a blue Stripe Tinselkin from Living In Sin and Apollo to gift. It has "poe" in its code (like the writer). Please name it and don't take it if you're only going to abandon/kill it later. Thanks and enjoy!

Sins against Apollo Gone! Thanks for letting me know. ^^

Edited by Chanilove

I have a blue Stripe Tinselkin from Living In Sin and Apollo to gift. It has "poe" in its code (like the writer). Please name it and don't take it if you're only going to abandon/kill it later. Thanks and enjoy!

Sins against Apollo

I'm lucky!! I git this cool egg. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!